Auto Growers Club

What a great idea :)
I have my little auto babies coming along nicely, and if I can get hubby to agree (or "an accident happened :rofl:") I will top one of them
AK Auto and Grand Heft Auto
DSC_011541.jpg

Here u go growers.email mitch,he is a top bloke and will get u sorted out
mitch@mephistogenetics.com
Happy growing every1;)

You are the man beast ! Will be contacting them shortly hopefully can get my hands on some
Ripleys og ...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mr Beast could I ask a question or two please? :)

My GSC baby has shown her head and I'm like an anxious parent with a new baby!

She's the only one of the 3 that's popped so far, so what do I do about starting the 18/6 light schedule please mate? Do I start now (and turn the lights off tonight) or leave the light on and wait for the other 2 to pop and then go to 18/6?

Light is on 24 at the moment as they pop from the soil.

Help pleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee I'm nervous for my little girls :) First bean ever :)

Thanks as usual mate :)

Thanks beast the info really helps and seeing from what you do it really brings them to life I will be topping and doing lst to get a nice juicy crop it's my first time using autos and coco for that matter but I have faith and hopefully you can pop in my journal and see how it's going when done I regret only getting one strain but it's a learning curve I'm going to stick with autos even seen the next ones I'm getting managed to find an .alien og auto and will try auto gsc ..and gorilla. glue I will defiantly be looking at Dutch passion autos ,they will get the same treatment of all goes well I'll post some photos pre and post topping in a week or so thanks for the advice and glad to be part of the auto club .......

My first ever seed just popped mate and she's a GSC auto from fastbuds :)

Like you I've also got my eye on the OGs from mephisto! They look awesome :)

But Dutch Passion also does some tasty ones including the California Cookies auto - too many choices!

Yea I totally agree I wish I got a few gsc from fast budz there the autos I was looking at Mephisto seem to have it down to a t with the og kush and alien mixtures in to autos the Colorado cookies looks amazing aswell to many to choose from lol

I'm not running auto's at the moment but I will be after my photos are done. I already have the beans, DDA, GSC, incredible bulk and fast and vast. I have around 8 weeks to wait

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Coloradocookies is an amazing smoke and plant.and mephisto defo have top quality im mind shows in the smoke and buds.and they do some awsome crosses.iv got a few more in my tub of mephisto to go at yet any many more;) and get home from work today and have a suprise.tropicalseeds have sent me out some test beans.there new released as just been made i cnt find any info about them so iv emailed to be enlightend.here is the pack they sent me 10 pack of fem seeds. holy moly;
Was expecting autos but beans are beans;) happy growing
20161128_192345.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Hippy ha ha u love ur babies good job mate.18/6 straight away mate start to finish.so yea mate lights off.best of luck;)

Great thanks mate :)

Bit worried about the temperature dropping at night with the light off as its pretty chilly here at the moment. What sort of minimum temp is ok at night please mate?

SORRY for all the questions mate! And MASSIVE thanks for all your help so far :)

Hippy its nippy here at night aswell mate but i dont control temps at night.it is what it is.more natural i think nit everyday is the same;) and my plants always big and strong.so u chilly night will not effect ur plant growth;) happy growing;)

Back
Top Bottom