Auto Growers Club

Hippy yea all plants i have grown have been top smoke always gets me and my mates high very high.alot of my mates swear they have never experienced been so stoned then whem smoking my weed.and they can now tell when its my own green without even telling .just by smoke and quality.so good and high times;) happy growing

Great thanks again mate. Hopefully the temp won't get too low at night. Going to order a second led tomorrow to make sure they get enough light. Next grow I think I'll upgrade to something bigger as just using old mars at the moment. Got the first 300w for 40 quid though :)

Good to hear that the smoke matches the appearance. I seriously hope this goes well as I am so excited to taste and experience some budly that I've helped grow :thumb:

Hippy good man.u can yield very well with basic leds mate i did grew some monsters.so very achivable.best of luck.good job on getting more light;) happy growing

I have a Dark Devil and LSD coming along, dropped a Fast & Vast, and Black Cream. My WW is speeding into a horrible death so she will prob make it into a photo shoot.

Dark Devil center, Lsd back left strugglin'
IMG_20161126_105646.jpg

DD bud
IMG_20161126_102953.jpg

Good day all .the blackdiamond perfectsun goliath 1000 garden is really starting to stink.think big as a very distinct haze smell to her as she buds and frosts up. think big is also still slowly growing up and now sits 12 inches from goliath no ill effect.killer kush auto smell over powers everything as she frosts up. When u unzip the tent the smell is so strong and beautiful.and 3 bears og is flowering.and mikromachine auto has made a great plant after her been topped and lst here some pics
20161129_093603.JPG
20161129_093725.JPG
20161129_093628.JPG
20161129_093646.JPG
20161129_093848.JPG
all plants superstrong and healthy.happy growing every1;)

I have a quick question. I'm about to have some free space in my tent that is on 12/12. Can autos be ran on 12/12. How do they react

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice to see you started this topic :)this is my little garden, most topped and LSTed. Going strong . Will be back with more ohotos later. @beast, i've started flushing one of the girls. Was I to early ? Nobody replied when I asked or since then :) so I am courious. Tks mate
On the other hand the light schedulle really messed with side but hey when you loose 1 day of light every 4 days can't say it took me by surprise :) they would have been mosnters have I kepy up the light schedulle and not switch to favour the photos. Their structure due to topping and LST is amazing . Well, lesson learned.
420-magazine-mobile398836934.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

1st welcome mate;) and time will tell if 2 early mate but the buds will still swell during flush.keep up the good work mate,great garden;)

1st iv never used scopes to predict a harvest just go by the look of the buds;) and i have not grown dark devil before.but have grown devil cream auto ,grew her untopped was not a big plant really but quite tall.there not big strains i think.maybe if u get a lucky bean she will grow into a monster.happy growing;)

Back
Top Bottom