Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Ok so I'm in need of advice!!!! I started 2 Super Skunk Autos one of them 20 days ago the other 13 now like moron I fed them 1/2 strength neuts way too early and now they are growing at a snails pace!!! I have flushed the soil a couple times now and no luck any suggestions would be appreciated !!!! Live-Love-Learn

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
First of what soil are you growing in? Most come with nutes added if so no nutes needed for 1st 4 weeks. If a soilless mix you start after 14 days. In coco from seedling. If it was a "hot" soil it can stunt and burn the roots of a seedling causing slow growth amongst other things. Hope they recover ok . Don't give up on them just drop some new beans. And learn from your mistakes as we all have ourselves .
Happy growing .

"carpe diem"

Whats your ph running at? Looks like calcium and maybe potassium are locked out or theres not enough.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

PH-6.0 I was thinking Cal lock out or but it's a baby so I was thinking maybe I just burnt it from a 75 watt LED when it was to young then I fed it neuts half strength but still again it was way too young now I have a plant that won't grow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile147616048.jpg

Here's my midnight express harvest minus some that I burned early....
420-magazine-mobile513498887.jpg

I'll trade you this banana for the rest of that snack pack...

It's smoking real smooth and definitely a super strong fruity flavor and scent, Its recommended for anyone for sure whether it's for the purple novelty only it still smokes amazing... but it does really crystal up and get real sticky

I'll trade you this banana for the rest of that snack pack...

IMG_44266.JPG

These two are the same strain, in a 5g smart pot. They are same age autos. Should I separate them or leave them be? I'm wondering if the taller one is going to crowd or cover the smaller one?

I would try to separate them if you can do it without killing on of them :love:

Hello all

Just a Patty pic or two....70 days from germ and a week or so from harvest.

20170220_214512.jpg
20170220_214646.jpg

:circle-of-love:
Beauts! Lost in tranquility! Well done bckush. .

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here is my cart for Bonza right now:

NL Auto Feminized
Fast Buds LSD-25 Auto Feminised
Dr Krippling Seeds Smokin' Gun Auto Feminised
DNA Genetics 60 Day Wonder Auto Feminised
Cream of the Crop Narco Purps Auto Feminized
Bomb Seeds Big Bomb Auto Feminized
Berry Bomb Auto Feminized
Barney's Farm Blue Mammoth Auto Feminized
Auto Seeds Purple Stilton Auto Feminized
Auto Seeds Berry Ryder Auto Feminized
Advanced Seeds Blue Diesel Auto Feminized
Advanced Seeds Critical Soma Auto Feminized

Figured a larger order is better than a few smaller ones.

Anyone use Bonzaseeds? Looks Bonza and CK do not have a secure site, which makes entering CC info scary to me.
I cant order from herbies because they dont allow bank trasnfers unless you are in country.
Any info will be greatly appreciated.
No problem.with crop

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom