Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Full spectrum is always best....just in veg you want to lean more towards the white light 6500k and more towards soft light 2700 in flower.. so if you had three bulbs I would recomend two 6500k and one 2700

Well then as soon as I am done forcing some Willy's Wonder to hopefully have daughters I will pop a 2700K in with the 6700K only need 2-3 more weeks and they will all be outside.... Thank you for the new knowledge....

Auto's suddenly wilted.
Hi all can't figure this out. Could use your help.
Switched to HPS 6 days ago. Did a straight water no nutes ph'd at 6.2/6.3. Runoff ph'd at 6.7.
Temps held at 75 to 77. Now this. I will include before after pics. Doesn't seem like bugs... any help is greatly appreciated. Don't want the girls to pass.
420-magazine-mobile432523032.jpg
420-magazine-mobile591068345.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1533441531.jpg
420-magazine-mobile414705.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1161519018.jpg

Looking good tom. Mj is such a beautiful plant. Why do you have them so low in the pots? Just curious
Well good question, on my outdoor plants i always leave a little space cause they usually stretch and i feel the pot on up as they get taller. With the mars 1200 they didn't stetch at all they stay low which is a goog thing but i wasn't expecting them to not stretch any, i have since went and cut the lip of the bucket off so they get better airflow through them. This is my first indoor grow, next time i will know lol, next time i will also use 5-gallon for all autos instead of a 3 and 5- gallon mix, it is easier to keep everything same height. Lesson learned lol. ✌

Auto's suddenly wilted.
Hi all can't figure this out. Could use your help.
Switched to HPS 6 days ago. Did a straight water no nutes ph'd at 6.2/6.3. Runoff ph'd at 6.7.
Temps held at 75 to 77. Now this. I will include before after pics. Doesn't seem like bugs... any help is greatly appreciated. Don't want the girls to pass.
420-magazine-mobile432523032.jpg

How often do you water? I'm a DWC guy, BUT I ask because to me it looks like over watering.

Well good question, on my outdoor plants i always leave a little space cause they usually stretch and i feel the pot on up as they get taller. With the mars 1200 they didn't stetch at all they stay low which is a goog thing but i wasn't expecting them to not stretch any, i have since went and cut the lip of the bucket off so they get better airflow through them. This is my first indoor grow, next time i will know lol, next time i will also use 5-gallon for all autos instead of a 3 and 5- gallon mix, it is easier to keep everything same height. Lesson learned lol. ✌
They still look good I was just curious. I usually backfill too for more roots plus accounting for the soil settling

Need more info, soil or coco, ph, nutes and how much your feeding. And pics of the plant are important. Are the damaged leaves at the bottom of the plant? Top of the plant? The more info the better.

They are from the bottom of the plants yes. I am using canna terra professional plus+, and alga bloom from plagron. That's all, and tap water. Last time i watered them i gave them 75% of the recommended dose

Could be leaves not getting light because of the thick canopy. Could be magnesium deficiency most likely do to ph being off.

It could be off because I don't give them enough with that soil and fertilizer? Any suggestions? I didn't care much about nudes because i wanted to keep it as natural as possible

It could be off because I don't give them enough with that soil and fertilizer? Any suggestions? I didn't care much about nudes because i wanted to keep it as natural as possible

What are you talking about? Everybody loves nudes!

I would go with Pennywise's first suggestion. That is a very thick canopy and the lower leaves would not receive enough light.

You can still add nudes and keep it completely natural. Look into things like compost tea and kelp and natural fertilizers. Hell, I've used my own piss as a fertilizer many times in the past. You can't get more natural than that.

A decent defoliation would definitely help if you want to get light to the lower growth, but that would only make it even more crowded than it already is and you'd end up in a vicious defoliation circle.

Back
Top Bottom