Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Aahhh! Tried some LST and snapped off the top! My fault I should have been more careful. Watched some videos and they said don't be afraid to bend it. Chalk it up to lesson learned. She's grew out where you can't see the stalk anymore. My wife is trying to get roots out of the tip but not sure if it's worth it being an auto. image.jpeg

Hiya Dabber,

Huge autos you got there!! Can you refresh my memory as to strain, time above dirt? They will produce a lot of smoke for sure! Your lights look like timber units. Great job, btw!

No these are Autocobs from COBSHOP Home of the AutoCob since getting these lights my Timber Vs 7 is collecting dust and I paid almost 700 for it with freight. These Autocobs are bad ass
My next lights are AutoCobs if possible! I have a Platinum and observation is the LED's seem to produce more oils. My 1000 watt HPS and T5's do very well, but the LED does a bit better. Cobs are the next step up for me! I will likely end up using them together, most likely! (the platinum and the Cobs)

Evening. This cbd star said it had a finish time of 6 weeks which it will be at next Wednesday. Think it’s going stretch out longer than that.
1FEBE725-C11C-4095-946B-0F169CCA367C.jpeg

Think it would be beneficial to switch the light to strictly bloom now or being autos would the veg switch being on help them also?

Evening. So my plants are starting to bud out and I noticed this. Is this a hermaphrodite?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    691.9 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    608.8 KB · Views: 140
Back
Top Bottom