Km021

Hey guys
Hope you all doing fine
Actually i have a issue with my WW auto
With slow growth and recently its young leaves are getting burn and kind of bending from middle of it.
Could somebody help me to save my lil WW auto?

Ph of watering : 6.5
Ph of my soil tested : 6.4
Medium : 1/3coco+1/3comp+1/3perlite
Light : 150W full spectrum pink led (18/6)

027DAB7F-702F-4FE7-9239-42A823CECBD2.jpeg
FAFCCB58-B4B2-48AB-B5D5-B0755DD97535.jpeg
0BBDDAE7-9BB3-4C55-9FFF-D2572924A081.jpeg
597CB67C-4AFC-4412-8E26-51413268B6C1.jpeg
A09D4880-9353-4DF7-A92A-4CCDB171FBB0.jpeg
F54D871B-3918-4121-976D-64BA1E046898.jpeg
22991642-15B2-4F48-A7BF-48AB78C86B8D.jpeg
3B01BCFA-CA25-4DEE-8DB7-47FC23835409.jpeg
027DAB7F-702F-4FE7-9239-42A823CECBD2.jpeg
FAFCCB58-B4B2-48AB-B5D5-B0755DD97535.jpeg
0BBDDAE7-9BB3-4C55-9FFF-D2572924A081.jpeg
597CB67C-4AFC-4412-8E26-51413268B6C1.jpeg
A09D4880-9353-4DF7-A92A-4CCDB171FBB0.jpeg
F54D871B-3918-4121-976D-64BA1E046898.jpeg
22991642-15B2-4F48-A7BF-48AB78C86B8D.jpeg
3B01BCFA-CA25-4DEE-8DB7-47FC23835409.jpeg

I really don't have a definitive answer but I do have some educated guesses. It is difficult to create a situation this early in the plant's life where the plant has a profound deficiency, since N is the primary thing needed and it is so easy to get in most soils. I classify this mid leaf damage your plant is presenting with as weird... unexplained... looking like something else.

Many times weird follows weird, and in that regard we see your method of uppotting, by simply placing the fiber pot down into the new soil. While this will work eventually, since it is hard to stop a strong root, it is still not a common practice, and as I said, weird follows weird. I suspect that this leaf reaction, that looks a lot like a P deficiency would present, is primarily a reaction to pent up roots binding up a bit in that small cup before they were able to break free into the new soil. I further suspect that this was a temporary glitch and that after this all will be normal. I believe that you simply had a rough transplant, and I wouldn't use that method again.

I didn't even notice the starter cup. By the way, You start Auto Flower Seeds in the Pot you plan to finish in. There is NO UP-Potting. The Roots grow fast & need the room to spread. I'm betting she's right. Have the roots broke through that starter cup ? If not, I would remove it from the cup & plant it in it's final pot. Bet it takes off then.

I really don't have a definitive answer but I do have some educated guesses. It is difficult to create a situation this early in the plant's life where the plant has a profound deficiency, since N is the primary thing needed and it is so easy to get in most soils. I classify this mid leaf damage your plant is presenting with as weird... unexplained... looking like something else.

Many times weird follows weird, and in that regard we see your method of uppotting, by simply placing the fiber pot down into the new soil. While this will work eventually, since it is hard to stop a strong root, it is still not a common practice, and as I said, weird follows weird. I suspect that this leaf reaction, that looks a lot like a P deficiency would present, is primarily a reaction to pent up roots binding up a bit in that small cup before they were able to break free into the new soil. I further suspect that this was a temporary glitch and that after this all will be normal. I believe that you simply had a rough transplant, and I wouldn't use that method again.

tnx for your explanations
Actually i did not transplant it, i place the start cup in my soil and fill the cup with a little lighter soil in it, bcz my soil was kind of hot and i have made a lot of holes on the bottom n round of the cup for root easy passing, i have done the auto transplant mistake in last growth so this time my seedling was in final pot .
I have searched all leaves issues but couldnt find such similar

Emilya has many years experience. She was my mentor over 3 years ago. She can pretty much tell what's going on with just a little info from you. She's on & off the site all day long so when she gets the alert she will answer.
She is real kind ❤️

I may be wrong, and as Emilya said, deficiency this early is odd, looking at the way the damaged is presenting...wilting mid blade but healthy looking at base and tip, I am inclined to think it’s physical damage.
I was looking at one of my smaller plants last night and noticed a similar problem on three leaves. After thinking it through I believe that the cause of my leaf damage was wind burn from the plant's leaves being to close to the fan. Not saying that wind burn is your problem but the leaves on your plant look like the ones on my plant.

I was looking at one of my smaller plants last night and noticed a similar problem on three leaves. After thinking it through I believe that the cause of my leaf damage was wind burn from the plant's leaves being to close to the fan. Not saying that wind burn is your problem but the leaves on your plant look like the ones on my plant.

Jackpot you are right, my plant was close to fan, but hope our queen @Emilya just hit the agree button.
N let us know how to recover our plants,

N big thank for you ❤️

Jackpot you are right, my plant was close to fan, but hope our queen @Emilya just hit the agree button.
N let us know how to recover our plants,

N big thank for you ❤
If it is wind burn I just let them be. The burned area will get yellow, different than other yellows on leaves. The parts that are now burned will stay green.

I just let the leaves stay until I get tired of looking at them or the plant gets harvested. I took a photo of some windburned leaves but I was not happy with the way the photo turned out. If I remember I will check and see if I have a photo worth looking at. Something that shows what the leaves look like after a couple of weeks.

❤️
If it is wind burn I just let them be. The burned area will get yellow, different than other yellows on leaves. The parts that are now burned will stay green.

I just let the leaves stay until I get tired of looking at them or the plant gets harvested. I took a photo of some windburned leaves but I was not happy with the way the photo turned out. If I remember I will check and see if I have a photo worth looking at. Something that shows what the leaves look like after a couple of weeks.

OK, decided to take a new photo and then practice adding to a gallery.

This is the 3rd case of wind burn. The first two were deliberate so I could see what it looked like. This time it showed up after I had done a bit of trimming off leaves and left the plant to close to the fan. Stuff happens;).

Most of the damage showing on these leaves is wind burn as far as I know. There is a bit of off color on one leaf which I figure is the first signs of a nutrient deficiency but ignore that. If what you have is the same problem as mine then within a few days the damage will start to get that brown or yellowish look. The rest of the leaf will stay green. In the past the damage does not get any worse. The green stays there. Only when the plant enters the end phase and starts to pull nutrients from the leafs will things change.

full

Back
Top Bottom