Auto seeds end up not being auto?

Dead Cthulhu

Has anyone ever popped an auto bean and grown it out only to find out its a photo? I planted 3 Fast and Vast autos all at once. 2 of them are less than 10 days from harvest. The third hasnt even shown a pistil. I'm starting to wonder if maybe a different strain of seed got in my bag or maybe its a photo seed out of an auto? I'm about to throw my tent into flower and if she hasn't shown sex by then I'm cloning that bitch. She may not be flowering but she is at 20 brix and when I take anything off of her a thick dark sap comes out that drys into a hard glossy resin. I was just curious how often auto seeds turn out to be a photo

bump

I believe I have one of them non auto autos. well sorta. idunno, she is starting to pistil, about 4 weeks or so after the plant before her.

she was my number 1, I've bumped her number to 3, but it might end up being 7 or 8 by the looks of the rest.

this is in my perpetual, hence the numbering. they get planted every second day.

and number 1 is still just showing some pistils, whereas # 2 has maybe 2 weeks to chop, with # 3 a couple days after and so on.

was wondering if maybe she just doesn't have the "amount" of ruderalis in her? and since this thread has grown legs, lets get her running.

Yeah I think that it just has to do with the fact that with all those genes getting just thrown together in a punnett square its bound to happen that the photo genes would match up and every now and then youd get a photo seed even with 2 very stable auto parents.

Update: Yesterday I was tying her up and getting more light to the lower aux branches and found her first sign of sex. Still no Q-tip preflowers though!

Back
Top Bottom