Auto Topping Thread

I could do a SOG easily with em not topped but looking tasty for 4.5 weeks old HAHAHAHA

2012-07-31-1767.jpg

Beautiful plant mate well done;) what does she smell like?;)

Its hard to say exactly. To smell the buds, it comes off a bit like cantaloupe. But to touch it and then smell my hand, it is MUCH stronger and has a pungent, earthy smell. I think I have a Jack Herrer in there too. It smells exactly like lemon, so I'm pretty sure on that one.

I always use biobizz light mix mate its magic.and same nute.this is not a grow journel as such.but a place for all topping info help questions.and for any grower to share there info and pics of there topped autos;) i got a few plants on my current grow going into flower.and just popped 2 more beans .so my current grow will go on for a while yet;) .but any questions u have mate fire away;)

Ohhhh i love me some biobizz, light mix, all mix, fish mix, it's all gonna get mixed to some premo buds

Couldn't agree more!
Are you using the fish mix indoors? I didn't order it because it looked better for outdoor grows but if thats not the case I would love to order some.

This is the same mystery auto I posted on page 3. Today is day 59. This is a 7 week flower strain from CKS and it showed first preflowers at about 3 weeks. So 3 weeks in veg+7weeks flower I have, tentatively planned to cut in 11 days on day 70. This will be my first harvest so I am not sure when to plan for a harvest so I can give a 2 week flush. Right now I would guess that I am at approximately 5-6% red hair. The trichs may be 20-25% cloudy, 75-80%clear. Should I be flushing, or should I have already flushed if I wanted to harvest at 100%cloudy to maybe 5% amber? If it ends up going longer than 10 weeks, I don't want to miss a week of nutes if I start flushing too soon.

P101000162.JPG
P101000759.JPG
P101000661.JPG

Back
Top Bottom