Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

I’m an addict. I have no problem admitting it.
Thanks once again @North Atlantic Seed Co!!

IMG_5571.jpeg

Something tells me this dude wouldn’t sit by himself at a ballgame or anywhere else for long. You’ve seen his exploits here just since the grow started. Dude is a magnet for trouble.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i think you all would be a blast to meet & with Nick with you i don't think anyone would get in the way of a good time he seems like a old school london brawler just bring a few extra $$$$$ for bail Lol!

i think you all would be a blast to meet & with Nick with you i don't think anyone would get in the way of a good time he seems like a old school london brawler just bring a few extra $$$$$ for bail Lol!
Nick on the loose without and Co. to keep him in line is a recipe for disaster. I can already see the headlines,Crazy foreigner starts riot @ Fenway. But this kind of stuff happens all the time at different venues. lol 😂 CL🍀

I’ve been arrested twice. Aged 16 and 19. Both for possession of cannabis. First time was outside Glastonbury with a pound. Wanted to out me a children's home overnight and ship back home. Reckoned without my Dad.

Second time I was at Uni. Cops tried to shake me down. Wanted money. They called my Mum at 3am to check my identity despite me having like a dozen IDs. Mum thought I’d been stabbed or something. The police station, Lewisham got closed down for 6 months for corruption. Ta Pops!

Meeting her and one of my brother’s at Heathrow to fly to NY to meet my Dad the next morning was fun! Mum didn’t speak to me for the whole trip 😂

That night we went to Maddison Square Garden to watch the Rangers. It was Gretzky’s last season and like an All Star line up of soon to retire. Seats were about half way line, row 15 or something.

My Dad was sitting next to these two drunk college guys that were bugging him (Mum and Bro fell asleep from jet lag 😂)

Guys were fun. I got up to go buy beer (an English accent and fake ID go a long way to getting served in NY!) but the guys had left two full pints front of them which I punted. They had lids on so they spun (in slow mo - as these things seem to) down towards the front row. My Dad’s big fancy tax lawyers who’s seats we were in had taken 6 seats in the front row.

Missed them TF and hit these two other guys. Covered them both in beer. One guy got hit square on the face. The other the shoulder. Thought at that moment getting arrested two nights in a row would be bad. Like epic bad. Will Mum ever talk to me again? Every cloud though 😂

The guys took a beat to think like WTF?! Then jumped up screamed “Fk Yeeeeeah” chest bumped and chugged more beer.

Seems like I managed to hit two “Frank the Tank” types.

IMG_0235.jpeg

The guys I was sitting next, their beers were punted pissing themselves laughing. Told me “sit down - next beers are on us”

It was very fun.

But yeah no one has landed a punch on me since I was 15. No brawler am I. Well one exception. Last Thursday. But they were trying to rip & Co off and talking about the colour of her skin. Feel like that one was fair and equitable.

Cops generally love me. Mostly because I don’t break the law and when our paths cross I’m super polite and helpful.

Honorable jail mentions go to Cape Town Central. Visa overstay thing because my now ex wife hadn’t signed some documents deliberately. That was brutal. Ended up in a cell with a Nigerian, two Zimbabweans, a Cameroonian and 12 fishermen from Lesotho. Lesotho is landlocked so fishing?! They gave me the best bunk of just 4. The jailers brought me food and cigarettes and I read a great book.

Harare Central Police Station, Zimbabwe - its practically a military base from back in the troubles. That was a traffic violation. When they found out ai was English and just driving a South African plated Land Rover the Captain let me walk with a laugh. Never saw a cell TF!

Anyway that’s my full rap sheet!

The lights are out for the last time.

My work on this grow is done.

In about 30 hours & Co will open the tent, dunk in H2o2 swimming pool water. Wet “pluck trim” (no blades) and hang to dry. In a week I’ll have the weights. In two weeks the test results.

For my own journals I normally mark as complete at this time - but Jon obviously isn’t complete and its his journal!

For the US East trip. The Real Nick Hardy still working on getting him to join. Its real hard for me to get & Co into the UK. US easy. Maybe my Mum & Dad meet us in NY or something?

There’s a few things might happen.

Sure it will be fun however it pans out!

Nick

Ed Norton
Don't. The Real Nick convinced I'm a doppelganger for Ed Norton.

Some couple came up to me at the end of the night in a pizza restaurant I used to own in Cape Town and asked me if I was Ed Norton.

I was sitting at a table with laptop doing the books or whatever. They were last to leave.

I laughed.

"Did Nick put you up to this?"

- Uhh sorry?

"Ha. Look could you keep it quiet? Its for a new role, that's why I have the English accent. Great movie. Worth the effort, but I've got to stay in role, ya get me?"

Nuts.

Don't. The Real Nick convinced I'm a doppelganger for Ed Norton.

Some couple came up to me at the end of the night in a pizza restaurant I used to own in Cape Town and asked me if I was Ed Norton.

I was sitting at a table with laptop doing the books or whatever. They were last to leave.

I laughed.

"Did Nick put you up to this?"

- Uhh sorry?

"Ha. Look could you keep it quiet? Its for a new role, that's why I have the English accent. Great movie. Worth the effort, but I've got to stay in role, ya get me?"

Nuts.
I seen a great movie with him n Rosario Dawson called the 25th Hour. My arrest record is too long to try to explain. But I haven’t been busted in over 15 years. Knock on wood.99% of the time I was framed n totally innocent 😇. I was popped for selling weed at my H.S.and had like 50 ones on me for selling joints. Kind of hard to act innocent with that one. lol CL🍀

He's not popular on sets. Has a rep for wanting to rewrite the script which obvs annoys the script writers and director.

He lost a lot of work from The Italian Job. Apparently awful to work with. I rewatched "The Score" last week.

Norton, De Niro and Brando. Safe cracking caper set in Canada. Good movie.

Plant Pictures!

IMG_0236.jpeg
IMG_0237.jpeg
IMG_0238.jpeg
IMG_0239.jpeg
IMG_0240.jpeg
IMG_0241.jpeg

Just opened the tent to take them. Not been downstairs other than to switch off the lights.

I’ll try and take some pictures of the same buds just before chop and see if we get any added “sparkle” as a rest of brutally stressing them!

Probably some more UVC later when I water the rest.

The AC guys came this afternoon. Did half the AC units but not this one. Back later this evening to do it. I think they have a plan to get it icy cold in there

IMG_0243.jpeg

He's not popular on sets. Has a rep for wanting to rewrite the script which obvs annoys the script writers and director.

He lost a lot of work from The Italian Job. Apparently awful to work with. I rewatched "The Score" last week.

Norton, De Niro and Brando. Safe cracking caper set in Canada. Good movie.

Plant Pictures!

IMG_0236.jpeg
IMG_0237.jpeg
IMG_0238.jpeg
IMG_0239.jpeg
IMG_0240.jpeg
IMG_0241.jpeg

Just opened the tent to take them. Not been downstairs other than to switch off the lights.

I’ll try and take some pictures of the same buds just before chop and see if we get any added “sparkle” as a rest of brutally stressing them!

Probably some more UVC later when I water the rest.

The AC guys came this afternoon. Did half the AC units but not this one. Back later this evening to do it. I think they have a plan to get it icy cold in there

IMG_0243.jpeg
Italian Job was,meh at best but different boats 🛥️ for different floats. 25th Hour had a cool dog 🐕 and a young Rosario Dawson. Nice plants but if you really want to stress them tell em their girlfriend is late ⏰. CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

I seen a great movie with him n Rosario Dawson called the 25th Hour. My arrest record is too long to try to explain. But I haven’t been busted in over 15 years. Knock on wood.99% of the time I was framed n totally innocent 😇. I was popped for selling weed at my H.S.and had like 50 ones on me for selling joints. Kind of hard to act innocent with that one. lol CL🍀
See, @CaptainLucky, that’s the kind of criminal history I’m talking about! That’s good stuff! I’ve been busted more times than I remember. One of the funniest was when I was living in Pittsburgh, touring with the Dead, and generally engaging in hedonism and debauchery. I was much more of a scumbag back then, this is 1989-1990. As such, I was dealing NO2 on tour. Yes, make no mistake, that’s a pure scumbag thing to do. Alas, there I am with my two boys in the parking lot of the Spectrum in Philly, filling balloons with the tank basically never stopping. The line is longer than I can see to the end of it. I’m passing cash to my boys so fast it’s making my head spin. And this was going on in dozens of spots in that parking lot - Fall tour 89, second of three nights. The height of NO2 madness.

Suddenly I look up from the tank and the line is gone. There’s a few hippies milling in front of me, with odd looks on their faces. Look back to the truck - no boys. Gone. It’s me and the tank. And as I realize and begin to process that, there’s a clap on my shoulder. It’s a very large and aggressive looking dude in a DEA jacket with his hand on the gun on his hip. I look around and see he has four buddies with him. All of them look like they’re sick as hell of busting hippies for selling nitrous. Not happy.

So after a while of me cuffed and them going through my wallet and calling me in, finding I was clean at that time, and seeing I’m from Pittsburgh, they decide my fate. First thing they did was tear my tickets to the show up and scatter the pieces to the lot. That hurt. Next thing they did was turn me around to face my tank, a 6-footer, about 3/4 full. This was so I wouldn’t miss them opening the valve to bleed the tank out. Funny, within minutes the hissing sound attracted a bunch of mostly zonked hippies who had no clue what I was doing. They were asking me, “dude, why you wasting all that gas? I’ll take your tank if you don’t want it…”. To which I was replying “sure, these guys in the jackets will help you load it…”. Lol. When the tank was empty they uncuffed me, told me I had five minutes to get out of the lot, and to not come back to Philly. Then they left me with my truck and the tank, some $3500 dollars lighter as they also took all my cash.

Lol. My boys come back out of nowhere, we load the tank, and we leave. We go to my buddies dorm at the Philadelphia College of Art to spend the night til tomorrow’s show. And when we get there we realize that the tank was not in fact empty. It had frozen over with about 2” of gas at the bottom. Well, for about five people in a dorm room, that was about 200 balloons. I heard wah wah wah all night long. Lmao.

At least that one didn’t land me in jail. Jail blows.

Yeah Nick, i got a history too. And if Bill comes, he dwarfs us in this realm, trust me. He was pure badass. We are gonna have a BLAST.

Italian Job was,meh at best but different boats 🛥️ for different floats. 25th Hour had a cool dog 🐕 and a young Rosario Dawson. Nice plants but if you really want to stress them tell em their girlfriend is late ⏰. CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
Just fun. Not art or anything. I do know the difference. Lol.

Bud Pictures
Day 99

Apple Fritter
- coco/hydro/Remo

Skywalker - California Super Soil organic

Bruce Banner #3 - coco/Remo

Cherry Pie - California Super Soil organic ❤️❤️

Gorilla Cookies - coco/hydro/Cyco

Gorilla Cookies - coco 10/Cyco

🤪

Bud Pictures
Day 99

Apple Fritter
- coco/hydro/Remo

Skywalker - California Super Soil organic

Bruce Banner #3 - coco/Remo

Cherry Pie - California Super Soil organic ❤️❤️

Gorilla Cookies - coco/hydro/Cyco

Gorilla Cookies - coco 10/Cyco

🤪
Woah - brought your A game.

I re watched Carlito's Way last night.

Everyday I back check for "Benny from the Bronx" - I live in fear of him!

But probably voted amongst my mates, acquaintances, enemies and frenemies,

(I have many of all the above! Heavier on the first two)

"Most likely to beat death and taxes"

😆

Sadly - both are impossibilities! But at least they think I got a shot!

Woah - brought your A game.

I re watched Carlito's Way last night.

Everyday I back check for "Benny from the Bronx" - I live in fear of him!

But probably voted amongst my mates, acquaintances, enemies and frenemies,

(I have many of all the above! Heavier on the first two)

"Most likely to beat death and taxes"

😆

Sadly - both are impossibilities! But at least they think I got a shot!
I have a question for you Nick, do you speak Thai? I have been learning Espanol on duolingo for over a year and a half now but out of curiosity I looked if they had a Thai course and surprisingly they don’t. But can you believe they have a Klingon course? Bizarre but true. CL🍀

I have a question for you Nick, do you speak Thai? I have been learning Espanol on duolingo for over a year and a half now but out of curiosity I looked if they had a Thai course and surprisingly they don’t. But can you believe they have a Klingon course? Bizarre but true. CL🍀
I can count, when you get to billions it gets weird because Asian languages normally make 10,000 a different word.

You move to a foreign country counting is the most important after please/thank you. "Please" the most important word by far, some languages thank you has two or more forms

In Cantonese "Mmm goi sai" is a general thank you. "doh'jei'sai" is a thank you for gift. Learning when to use when is not always easy. 7/11 gives you your change? "Mmm goi sai" 7/11 person drops your change on the counter, picks it up and puts in your hand? "Do'jeh'sai" is much nicer.

In Thai - "Swawdee-krup" for a guy or "Swawdee-kaa" for a lady said with at least a passing vertical hand to your lips, but best a slightly more formal palms together brought to the lips and a slightly bow/nod - every ten minutes. Even close friends pretty much you need to do once a day.

'Krup" for guys, 'kaa for ladies - I can have a whole conversation just using "krup", "krup oom", "krup" with a Thai person.

Its a very "point and say" language. Gestures go a long way. Thai talking to Thai can do the same with "krup" or "kaa" for women.

Apart from that? Not much more!

My Cantonese was better.

Lek is small - I smoke small size cigarettes cigarettes so "Marlboro green lek" gets it done.

I pretty much only drink through straws for cold drinks so "loht" is straw.

My Cantonese is/was way better than my Thai. My spoken French is like probably 4/10 now but reading more like an 8? Afrikaans? (South African) its sorta OK - but that's a very low vocab language.

So yeah - answer your question more briefly!

3/10 for Thai. But like my Thai mother in law visits and she literally can only speak to my family and two other people because its not a very regionally unified language - so I possibly speak better Thai than my Thai mother in law!

Everyone hates Philly, idk why. It’s an amazing city.
Because will smith got beat up there and had to move in with his auntie and uncle! Only to later in life take it out on a comedian for a joke 🤦‍♂️

I can count, when you get to billions it gets weird because Asian languages normally make 10,000 a different word.

You move to a foreign country counting is the most important after please/thank you. "Please" the most important word by far, some languages thank you has two or more forms

In Cantonese "Mmm goi sai" is a general thank you. "doh'jei'sai" is a thank you for gift. Learning when to use when is not always easy. 7/11 gives you your change? "Mmm goi sai" 7/11 person drops your change on the counter, picks it up and puts in your hand? "Do'jeh'sai" is much nicer.

In Thai - "Swawdee-krup" for a guy or "Swawdee-kaa" for a lady said with at least a passing vertical hand to your lips, but best a slightly more formal palms together brought to the lips and a slightly bow/nod - every ten minutes. Even close friends pretty much you need to do once a day.

'Krup" for guys, 'kaa for ladies - I can have a whole conversation just using "krup", "krup oom", "krup" with a Thai person.

Its a very "point and say" language. Gestures go a long way. Thai talking to Thai can do the same with "krup" or "kaa" for women.

Apart from that? Not much more!

My Cantonese was better.

Lek is small - I smoke small size cigarettes cigarettes so "Marlboro green lek" gets it done.

I pretty much only drink through straws for cold drinks so "loht" is straw.

My Cantonese is/was way better than my Thai. My spoken French is like probably 4/10 now but reading more like an 8? Afrikaans? (South African) its sorta OK - but that's a very low vocab language.

So yeah - answer your question more briefly!

3/10 for Thai. But like my Thai mother in law visits and she literally can only speak to my family and two other people because its not a very regionally unified language - so I possibly speak better Thai than my Thai mother in law!
Spanish is pretty easy you just have to remember that there’s a male/ female thing. Amigo/ Amiga but the only problem is that they talk to fast if they think you understand. CL🍀

Didn't his buddy Jazzy go to jail a bunch of times as well?

If you want to understand a bit of Thailand, I point you to a Russian!

1713366928614.png

Now - that's old and I don't necessarily agree on the use of "civilisation"

I'd prefer:

"You can learn a lot about societies by entering its prisons"
Nick Hardy

To that end -

This would help anyone understand Thailand better.

Its a fantastic movie and real. My wife picked no holes in it. Little things, never ever put your feet near someone's face. Even my family I am meticulous about not stepping over someone one the floor - made harder as Thai's love sleeping and they most love sleeping on the floor. Its the coolest spot in the room, right! Even & Co, she wakes up early. School breakfast ablutions done, says she gets her best sleep from 90 minutes on the concrete (fancy concrete!) floor between 11am and 12:30pm!

Today there were about 8 Thais sleeping there at one point! Its monstrously hot here still.

"NO STEP" like the sign says on every airplane engine ever! Def having one of those printed!

The movie is nearly entirely in Thai. Not sure there are subtitles? It doesn't matter. The English guy in the movie, main guy, decided he had a drink and meth problem moves to Bangkok to get off them (the worst place in the world for rehab!) He speaks no Thai. He learns to understand and communicate.

Didn't his buddy Jazzy go to jail a bunch of times as well?

If you want to understand a bit of Thailand, I point you to a Russian!

1713366928614.png

Now - that's old and I don't necessarily agree on the use of "civilisation"

I'd prefer:

To that end -

This would help anyone understand Thailand better.

Its a fantastic movie and real. My wife picked no holes in it. Little things, never ever put your feet near someone's face. Even my family I am meticulous about not stepping over someone one the floor - made harder as Thai's love sleeping and they most love sleeping on the floor. Its the coolest spot in the room, right! Even & Co, she wakes up early. School breakfast ablutions done, says she gets her best sleep from 90 minutes on the concrete (fancy concrete!) floor between 11am and 12:30pm!

Today there were about 8 Thais sleeping there at one point! Its monstrously hot here still.

"NO STEP" like the sign says on every airplane engine ever! Def having one of those printed!

The movie is nearly entirely in Thai. Not sure there are subtitles? It doesn't matter. The English guy in the movie, main guy, decided he had a drink and meth problem moves to Bangkok to get off them (the worst place in the world for rehab!) He speaks no Thai. He learns to understand and communicate.
If nothing else, this journal is very interesting. You never know what’s going to come up. Love it. Bravo Nick.

Back
Top Bottom