Back For Another Grow

Good thing I watered em. their light enough to lift today but I can't handle it. took a few pics of em in cloud cover

IMG_20240306_083955866.jpg

IMG_20240306_083946931.jpg

IMG_20240306_083848265.jpg

IMG_20240306_083831213.jpg

I think I changed the timer so after clocks spring ahead tomorrow they will come on at 5 am... hopefully. now I'll wait till 5 pm an change the shut off time. fingers crossed
I typically ignore the time change and just let the plants get +/- 1 hour of darkness/light on that day. Then at some point thereafter, having forgotten about the time adjustment, I'll have a mild panic attack because my light is not on when it's supposed to be or it's off when it's supposed to be on! :Rasta:

I typically ignore the time change and just let the plants get +/- 1 hour of darkness/light on that day. Then at some point thereafter, having forgotten about the time adjustment, I'll have a mild panic attack because my light is not on when it's supposed to be or it's off when it's supposed to be on! :Rasta:
But if they're on a timer that you don't change, they don't get an extra hour of light/dark, right?

I ignore the change as well.

But if they're on a timer that you don't change, they don't get an extra hour of light/dark, right?

I ignore the change as well.
Of course. You're right Azi. The timer is dumb as a rock. It knows nothing about daylight savings time.

Thanks you for being so tactful with your response, for I could have been viewed as "dumb as a rock," as well! 🙂

I use my lights on as my alarm clock. lights on at 5 am. gives me time for a cup of coffee an some toast and jelly. then I take my meds at 5:30, the meds only have a short window an I have to take them every 12 hrs give or take an hour. so keeping the schedule the same helps me keep on track.

Back
Top Bottom