Back For Another Grow

ya never know what ya gunna get... a month ago the bigger one looked like she was be a monster an her sister was looking stunted. go figure

IMG_20240318_051026920_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240318_051031932_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240221_052937019_HDR.jpg

their color is a bit lite, I've started bloomin nutes with very little nitrogen in it, should i do anything about it or just "let it be". looking for someone speaking words of wisdom

IMG_20240319_063548529_HDR.jpg
Cannabis needs plenty of nitrogen in flower. I never switch formula and run the same mix from start to finish. Veg and Bloom nutes are a result of marketing.

I would probably mix the two and that's what I did running Dyna Gro(veg+bloom) and run that from start to finish. .

Give them some food and they'll bounce back!

Cheers!

Cannabis needs plenty of nitrogen in flower. I never switch formula and run the same mix from start to finish. Veg and Bloom nutes are a result of marketing.

I would probably mix the two and that's what I did running Dyna Gro(veg+bloom) and run that from start to finish. .

Give them some food and they'll bounce back!

Cheers!
Thanks waist, when I grew outside back in the day I just fed them the same as my tomatoes 10/10/10 about once a month. I also had great compost I added to the soil every spring. Should've kept the pics but was too paranoid

Back
Top Bottom