Back For Another Grow

how much can I trim off her at this point. the top buds look like they could get bigger if I had trimmed earlier in the grow, is it too late? don't want to stress her too much

IMG_20240415_072854516.jpg

IMG_20240415_072943388.jpg

It is a pretty phat strawberry 🍓, hell first sight of it had me licking my lips. 😘
looks can be deceiving, 4.99 for a quart and they were hard an sour an yucky. but I guess when you've picked them off the plant an their nice an warm from the sun and the old man's yell-in at me to make sure some get put in the basket. store bought just don't measure up. but a spoon full of sugar helps the strawberry go down... an a big plop of cool whip too😊

Brother you have to take that shit seriously. I would hate to see something happen to you. 🍋
eye messed up big time this morning, I was taking pics when the alarm for pill time went off. I'm pretty sure I forgot to take em. I took them at 10 instead of 6 in the am. I may take a nap on the floor, it's easier that way I have less distance to fall. 🤞

loco en el coco , woah when did I learn Espanol. dodged a bullet this time I haven't messed up on takin my meds in 8 months. last time I came too on the floor and couldn't move. I gutta call the daughter an have her zell me a few bucks an get some cannabis, I have to get more sleep. I get stupid when I don't sleep enuff, time to grow smarter

IMG_20240415_063209757.jpg

Back
Top Bottom