Back For Another Grow

the girls had to put up with another night of the heat running.

IMG_20240418_050054385.jpg

IMG_20240418_050106987.jpg

IMG_20240418_050115733.jpg

IMG_20240418_050123869.jpg

I have this 10 gallon container from last grow, it's sat for about 9 months now and it's powder dry and full of roots. according to the Coast of Maine folks it can be replenished with their Coast of Maine Stonington blend nutes. should I remove all the roots? or do y'all think they will decompose? I can get the main stalk and most of root ball... I think. but getting it out of the bedroom will be fun at least it's kinda lite

IMG_20240418_050348259.jpg

I was looking at different auto flower seeds , I just get sensory overload. I'm gunna go all crazy old geezer on ya for a second, why does there have to be so many different choices with all these crazy names ? now I have no issues with all you youngster's that have the attention span of a half brain dead senile old man like me. do we really need 10 different types of Cheerios? or 10 different options of Oreos. sure maybe pumpkin spice Oreos or lemon lime Oreos or strawberry banana Oreos... do ya see where this is going

I have never used my soil a second time, but many do and grow some nice plants. I do not think you will ever get all the roots out, but I also think the small ones will decompose. I think you will need to add some new soil to make up for the root ball space. Good luck and happy growing. :green_heart: 🍋

I was looking at different auto flower seeds , I just get sensory overload. I'm gunna go all crazy old geezer on ya for a second, why does there have to be so many different choices with all these crazy names ? now I have no issues with all you youngster's that have the attention span of a half brain dead senile old man like me. do we really need 10 different types of Cheerios? or 10 different options of Oreos. sure maybe pumpkin spice Oreos or lemon lime Oreos or strawberry banana Oreos... do ya see where this is going
💚 Cinnamon churro from Oreo...mouthgazm 🤤

Good morning Canachris!

I enjoyed your rant about the strain choices.

There seems to be a rule of thumb: Every strain must have corresponding strains of the same names, but one starting with a "Z" and one ending with a "Z." ;)

Good morning Canachris!

I enjoyed your rant about the strain choices.

There seems to be a rule of thumb: Every strain must have corresponding strains of the same names, but one starting with a "Z" and one ending with a "Z." ;)
I guess I'm just used the choice of " green weed or brown weed. I guess we've come a long way since the 80's

there's been a lot of talk about plastic containers and a lot of ppl using the fabric ones. I've drilled a lot of extra holes in this one , at the bottom on the sides and I have about 3" of gravel in the bottom it has really good drainage. do any think the holes in the side help with oxygen intake ?

IMG_20240418_080952592.jpg

IMG_20240418_080957401.jpg

Back
Top Bottom