Back For Another Grow

and then there was one. it was a good day for harvest, it took about four hours but it was warm an sunny. with windows open the smell wasn't too bad (bad in a good way)

IMG_20240514_104332313.jpg

IMG_20240514_105916191.jpg

Morning GDB, Kieth. how's it growing
Good morning Chris! It's raining here today but all is good.

Sorry I have no advise on your drying question. I've never been able to really get into hang drying due to lack of the proper environment. I dry my plants in the fridge.

Good morning Chris! It's raining here today but all is good.

Sorry I have no advise on your drying question. I've never been able to really get into hang drying due to lack of the proper environment. I dry my plants in the fridge.
thanks GDB , I've never tried the refrigerator method. not sure how it would work my fridge is old and ... wait is it supposed to be more moist in the fridge to really slow down the process?

thanks GDB , I've never tried the refrigerator method. not sure how it would work my fridge is old and ... wait is it supposed to be more moist in the fridge to really slow down the process?
In general, drying in the fridge takes a bit longer than hang drying. It's often described as a "slow" way to dry 'em.

Welp, I've already cut up this branch so I'll try an experiment and see how fast she re-moistens . even tho the buds seem dry if I give the bigger buds a squeeze the still feel soft

IMG_20240518_093606693.jpg
Are you gonna' put that in the fridge, Chris?

Back
Top Bottom