Back To See The Growmies

Had another seedling surface yesterday :slide:
2023-08-13-06-01-57-210.jpg

This one is the Judah's Punch (Skunk 1 X Platinum Judah's Breath)

Started 2 seeds but only got one to pop.

:passitleft:

I see you fixed it! Great work on the casita! :)
I’m still getting my head around the word “Casita”!

Totes sounds like a Mexican love word.

Now you have to read it with a Mexican accent:-

Come here my beautiful casita…”

See?

Very cool to watch the build progress. Moving right along! And congrats on the latest new arrival! 🌱
Always love seeing you stop by HH!

Still waiting on another seed or 2 to surface, but I'm pretty sure this group is about set & ready to take off. 🤙 Should be 6-7 babies total.

Looking forward to finishing the new grow room so I can get these plants moved out sooner than later.... and, I'd like to have my weekends back LoL

:snowboating:

The last 2 seedlings have surfaced :headbanger:
2023-08-16-05-02-34-112.jpg
2023-08-16-05-03-25-442.jpg

These 2 are photo/reg seeds from a buddy of mine.
Strain is Durty Pirate Hooker (Queen Anne Revenge x Sherb Juice)

There's a name there!
The breeder is an old military buddy of mine.... It's the Army in him! LoL 🤘🤘🤘

My Navy brethren may have been able to come up with a "durtier" name, but I think he nailed it. LoL

All babies are present and accounted for, sir! 🫡

Congrats P, let the welcome back tour begin! :theband: :party:
Hell yeah! Was shooting for 6 total, but ended with 7.... 3 of these are regs tho. I'd assume I'll get a male or 2.

Should all work out perfect. 🤙

I should have the new growhouse done well before they're due to flip, so I (hopefully) can get them out into the taller room to finish veg.
Their current suite is only like 36" tall. LoL. If I get any veg time in the new room, I'll be happy. Haven't had a plant taller than 40" in a few years 🤣

The breeder is an old military buddy of mine.... It's the Army in him! LoL 🤘🤘🤘

My Navy brethren may have been able to come up with a "durtier" name, but I think he nailed it. LoL
Navy huh? Did I tell you about the time a sub mariner kicked my ass in foosball at Mickey Gillies Club in your great state? We played for beers until it was ridiculously his night! Apparently there wasn't much more than foosball to play on board ship! It was a good night!

Navy huh? Did I tell you about the time a sub mariner kicked my ass in foosball at Mickey Gillies Club in your great state? We played for beers until it was ridiculously his night! Apparently there wasn't much more than foosball to play on board ship! It was a good night!
Awesome!
🤣 LoL, us "surface Navy" guys used to talk tons of shit toward our sub-surface shipmates, but still loved em like brothers 🤙

"Submarines go down with 200 sailers & come up with 100 couples" 🤣🤣🤣

Best friends I ever made were in the service... I still miss it all.

Back
Top Bottom