'Back to top' or floating notifications bar?

Forgive me if this is a setting I've missed.

Can the forums get either a 'back to top' button at the bottom of every thread page OR a second/floating notification menu? Please?

It gets tedious to read through a whole page of someone's journal and get to the bottom only to have to scroll all the way back up to interact with the notifications bar.

Thanks! :thanks:

I don't know about mobile as I don't own a cell, but on a PC (or with Chrome as a browser anyway) when you scroll down at all in a thread on the bottom right of screen it will pop up two arrows (up and down) so you can either go directly to top or bottom of the thread. No idea if just a Chrome thing or not (and no idea if Mobile has anything like that), as modern technology not my strong suit.

I don't know about mobile as I don't own a cell, but on a PC (or with Chrome as a browser anyway) when you scroll down at all in a thread on the bottom right of screen it will pop up two arrows (up and down) so you can either go directly to top or bottom of the thread. No idea if just a Chrome thing or not (and no idea if Mobile has anything like that), as modern technology not my strong suit.
Ohhh! They're green....background's green...I missed them! Thank you! :thanks:

Hit the home button on your keyboard. ;)
it sticks :D

I do page up and down, tho
All great ways to get to the top or bottom of the page. Couple of keys and we are on our way.

Big problem I have with cell phones is that they are not easy to use or read. Plus almost impossible to navigate with more than one open tab or window.

All great ways to get to the top or bottom of the page. Couple of keys and we are on our way.

Big problem I have with cell phones is that they are not easy to use or read. Plus almost impossible to navigate with more than one open tab or window.
Yeah, I try do as much as I can from the desktop, sadly all the social media stuff we use to make money is evolving to be almost useless unless it's on mobile.

In the great words of Gollum: 'We hates it!'

Back
Top Bottom