Bag Seed - LED - Scrog

I've really got to do a photo update! She's grown a bunch. :) Yesterday, I said, "Fuggit," and switched the timer over to 12/12. I'm not going to do a clone, I'm just going to see what this plant brings. And....I'm doing my best not to get my hopes up too high. I don't want to be crushed if it's a boy.

You can still take a clone in Flower and monster crop :D

The clones taken from a plant in flower grow like freakin' mad with branches everywhere

Here's one of my monstercropped clones:
IMG_20150501_101122_588.jpg

I could still take clones, from the short and not-so-bushy underbrush. The whole plant is female, confirmed this morning, though. :) There are gonna be a lot of buds on her, if all goes well, the most on one plant I've had. Photos soon, I promise!

Well, so far, so good. This is after a little over two weeks of 12/12. Sixteen days of 12/12, to be exact.

SAM_2448.JPG

SAM_2450.JPG

EDIT: After installing Linux, and choosing an encrypted /home folder, I had some trouble uploading photos. Anywho, got it sorted, but wanted to just get the photos up. Now, a detail or two. I took these photos about two days ago, and between then and now, it was experiencing some yellowing of the buds. I made up a gallon of molasses-water, and drenched the soil. Buds look much better now. I'd snap and upload today pics, but too lazy and undercaffeinated at the moment, lol. I'll try and get some new photos before lights-out today. ;)

Thank you very much. :) I cannot believe how fast this is flowering. I truly hope this plant has the same potency as the bag it came from. Got the seed from a good friend, and will give a good amount to that friend.

I think I counted approximately 30 tops on this plant, but it could be +/-5 or so, as I was smelling the colors and tasting the numbers at the time I was counting them, lmao. I really think the combination of light and training, plus having the biggest pot I've grown in so far, is making this the biggest plant I've ever grown, and it ain't even close to being done yet! I'm fucking stoked. :D I've been tempted to throw yield estimates around in my head, but I want to avoid saying I'll get a QP....derp! Done it again, lol. I am pretty sure, if nothing goes wrong, that this will be my biggest yielder I've ever grown. If it is, I hope it will last me through another grow, or at least a while, anyways.

I have yet to secure the borders of the screen, other than sticking the clipped ends of the chicken wire into the foiled bubble wrap that lines the walls, and securing a couple spots, with paper clips, to the pot. I think next time I do a SCROG, I will make a less jury-rigged setup, and make it cleaner and more professional-looking, and secure.

I think this will be my last grow of the summer, as the heat is really coming on this year (been in the 90's already, and true summer isn't even really here yet). That said, I for sure will be resuming in "fall" (FL doesn't really get an autumn), or early, unless I start in late August/early September. My home has shitty insulation, and I haven't been taking very good care of my air conditioner, so I'm hoping that it lasts all summer, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm also hoping to be getting a new home this year, so that will play a really big role in my decision to start another grow after this one, this year. Of course, we gotta get through this grow before contemplating/worrying too much about the next! lol.

Sigh, look at me ramble on and on, one subject to another and back again. ADD? Who, me? LMAO. Good night, folks, and thanks for the kind words. ;)

Latest pics here! :) Took these yesterday or so, I think. If I'm not mistaken, I started 12/12 lighting on 1 May, give or take a day or two, and it's 29 May, so that would make this the first day of Week Five (Edited, because at first I wrote week "one," lmfao).

SAM_2463.JPG
SAM_2470.JPG
SAM_2468.JPG

Thanks! I hope yours does excellently. ;)

Thanks!

I do like the chicken wire. I think it'd be better if I had secured the edges of it, though. The approximately 1" "holes" seem perfect. I know many like using 1"x2" web, but this chicken wire was the best price: free. :)

Just read though your journal and im in :thumb: I was thinking the chicken wire might cut into the plants but seem to be doing fine so far. I love my mars 144x5 and am very eager to compare grows with some of our loyal marshydro led lights. I'll be watching man hope all ends well as its looking amazing so far:Namaste:

Thanks!

I do like the chicken wire. I think it'd be better if I had secured the edges of it, though. The approximately 1" "holes" seem perfect. I know many like using 1"x2" web, but this chicken wire was the best price: free. :)

I've used chicken wire for years for the same reason, the price was right, and I haven't had any problems so far.

Back
Top Bottom