Ban on marijuana users owning guns is unconstitutional, U.S. judge rules

The foundational document of the US is the Constitution and the right to keep and bear arms is guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the Constitution.

Under the Constitution and subsequent laws, all able bodied males were, acknowledged to be part of the "militia" and they were expected to own, maintain, and use weapons in defense of themselves and their state.

Parts of the US are quite violent, though many cities in Mexico are even more so. If the gun violence that we see in inner cities is removed from crime statistics for the US, the level of gun violence plummets. IIRC, the stats fall in the mid-range of other first world nations. Handguns are used to kill far more frequently than long guns. More people are killed with fists, feet, and hands in a given year than are killed with rifles.
The constitution was written when a rifle was a single shot black powder. CL🍀

The constitution was written when a rifle was a single shot black powder. CL🍀

it wouldn't matter if it was written when pounding stones was the main weapon.

the wording is clearly well regulated milita. no matter the weapon of the day, the state has a right and overriding responsibility to create, facilitate, and regulate that militia and its weaponry.

the inherent right to bear arms is in direct relationship to the service of the militia of the regulating state. the state is failing in it's end of the constitutional bargain.

it wouldn't matter if it was written when pounding stones was the main weapon.

the wording is clearly well regulated milita. no matter the weapon of the day, the state has a right and overriding responsibility to create, facilitate, and regulate that militia and its weaponry.

the inherent right to bear arms is in direct relationship to the service of the militia of the regulating state. the state is failing in it's end of the constitutional bargain.
Maybe. But Americans will uphold the constitution. Till the end. Good and bad. It defines America.

That maybe true but whenever you hear of a mass shooting it’s either a AR-15 or AK-47. Reason being is that they can fire multiple rounds in less time. CL🍀
That's not true. Fake news.

9mm MAC-10 and a Norinco 7.62 x 25mm pistol.

Was used in the latest shooting - California lunar festival shooting.

It's not always an. AR-15. OR AK47 YALL. Geeezus.

The media paints this picture. Like these guns are readily available.

Assault rifles are not cheap weapons. Finding ammo isn't easy or cheap like it use to be. There are many other ways people hurt people. That are much cheaper.

How many domestic assaults were drug or alcohol related last year? How many of those people died by the hands of a loved one.

What about all the illegal immigrants in this country who rape and murder Americans, who are released and return to do it all over again.

Or sell drugs to your children..

Let's add up the drug overdoses and compare the numbers.....

So we are we suppose to let all the bad people have the weapons, and we just ...... What......

But I know then ar 15s are the problem

That's not true. Fake news.

9mm MAC-10 and a Norinco 7.62 x 25mm pistol.

Was used in the latest shooting - California lunar festival shooting.

It's not always an. AR-15. OR AK47 YALL. Geeezus.

The media paints this picture. Like these guns are readily available.

Assault rifles are not cheap weapons. Finding ammo isn't ready like it use to be. There are many other ways people hurt people. That are much cheaper.
Let’s agree to disagree but if you remember Sandy Hook, Las Vegas, and too many others to count it was assault rifles. I’m pro- guns btw I just don’t think assault rifles are necessary. CL🍀

Let’s agree to disagree but if you remember Sandy Hook, Las Vegas, and too many others to count it was assault rifles. I’m pro- guns btw I just don’t think assault rifles are necessary. CL🍀
I'm not denying that it happened. Everyone is so overly hyper focused on the assault rifles. Necessary or not. Taking them away only hurts honest people. Guns don't kill people.

People kill people.

So now we just take everything away that kills people in numbers???

That list would be ridiculously long.

I'm not denying that it happened. Everyone is so overly hyper focused on the aisle rifles. Necessary or not. Taking them away only hurts honest people. Guns don't kill people.

People kill people.

I’m not saying take them away from everyone just make it so that any nut can’t get one. CL🍀

Being a violent felon is the most common way to lose the right to bear arms. They still get illegal guns tho.
You don't have to be a "Violent Felon" to lose your gun rights. Is breaking into a soda machine that took your money, while you are drunk considered violent ? I got 2 years for it & lost my gun rights. Crock of shit if you ask me.

You don't have to be a "Violent Felon" to lose your gun rights. Is breaking into a soda machine that took your money, while you are drunk considered violent ? I got 2 years for it & lost my gun rights. Crock of shit if you ask me.
I lost mine for drug trafficking, trafficking? I was only delivering a commodity like canned food. CL🍀

Assault rifles and designed for killing people in combat and are not used for hunting unless you’re hunting humans. Personally I’d like to see them federally licensed like fully automatic weapons are. CL🍀
I do believe that an assault rifle has a shot selector but is not one of them full auto and if so why would they not fall under full auto regulations. I am full on pro gun but a rifle like that should only be in the hands of someone trained (aka. military service ect.)

I do believe that an assault rifle has a shot selector but is not one of them full auto and if so why would they not fall under full auto regulations. I am full on pro gun but a rifle like that should only be in the hands of someone trained (aka. military service ect.)
Military versions are but anyone with any kind of machining skills can make it fully automatic. CL🍀

Military versions are but anyone with any kind of machining skills can make it fully automatic. CL🍀
Didn't realize there was different versions. Shows how much I know about guns, hell my collection consists of a coupe .22's, a couple 20 gages and a fun little .223 plinker.

I'm not denying that it happened. Everyone is so overly hyper focused on the assault rifles. Necessary or not. Taking them away only hurts honest people. Guns don't kill people.

People kill people.

fk i hate this topic...he wins, fk all you that say otherwise, even if it hurts my rep.

now watch...im gonna get a direct message from some mod about "your post was deleted" or "your post was edited" because it says 'fk' too much...it's too real...it's too abbrassive.
some of you live in a fake fantasy world....and that's ok...so long as one of us comes around every once in a while and slaps you all back to reality

Show of hands, how many here seen a gunshot wound?
Show of hands, how many here seen the light leave another humans eyes on their last breath?
Show of hands, how many here know desperation of unemployment and hunger?
Show of hands, how many of you talking anti-gun are willing to stand on a skirmish line and ingress to clear a structure in detroit of firearms?
Show of hands...how many of you will go to work today and hope people with guns keep your world safe?

I know right Peat? I need to burn one because my anxiety.
:passitleft:
Cheers bud

I was kidding. Negativity doesn't bother me. Any credible psychiatrist will say having a reasonable amount of negativity is normal.

But I have noticed there are many stoners that are completely intolerant of negativity. Apparently, it upsets them to read negative comments and rules need to be made in order to maintain a safe space for those people. That's why Mudballs is gonna get some mod action soon. He ruined someone's wake and bake. Call the internet police!

Back
Top Bottom