Beantown420 is back! And totally stoked!

I would say the science has been done but we are not privy to the results as it would prove us right all along and make the government naysayers turd sprayers.
What science are you referring to? I don't know about any funded long ongoing studies? "Science has been done" is a very loose statement and means practically nothing? What are you referring to and what results are you talking about? Prove us right about what in what study?

Cannabis has years upon years of research before it's even close to catch up to other food crops. Most research should have been done and started decades ago but it's hard to do research on something that's prohibited.

my question was more about the sex of the seeds from a feminised plant ,im just wondering if both methods will produce 99% female seeds 🙏😊
I don’t see here where your question was answered correctly and honestly that’s how the seed/gene pool gets polluted, from incomplete advice.

If you use CS to reverse a plant, yes the pollen it produces will create feminized seeds when you pollinate a female. You can tell when a reversal works because balls will grow among pistils, not just as random sacs. If you just treat a single branch, no need to use a second plant because you can get S1 seeds from a single plant by pollination.
However, if a female wasn’t treated and makes pollen sacs from stress, especially early on, those are ABSOLUTELY NOT the same. The chances of the seeds being hermaphrodite is huge if you use that pollen.

I don’t see here where your question was answered correctly and honestly that’s how the seed/gene pool gets polluted, from incomplete advice.

If you use CS to reverse a plant, yes the pollen it produces will create feminized seeds when you pollinate a female. You can tell when a reversal works because balls will grow among pistils, not just as random sacs. If you just treat a single branch, no need to use a second plant because you can get S1 seeds from a single plant by pollination.
However, if a female wasn’t treated and makes pollen sacs from stress, especially early on, those are ABSOLUTELY NOT the same. The chances of the seeds being hermaphrodite is huge if you use that pollen.
Thankyou that makes more sense and what i thought probably happens.
Thanks for chiming in :battingeyelashes:
Any advice on this link my tags don't seem to be working.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom