Been A While: White Cookies & Maui-Waui

Re: Been A While - White Cookies & Maui-Waui

I have grown this strain of maui-waui befor Johnnyblazeon. And it was an amazing plant. When you squeezed the buds she reeked of lemon

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
What was the taste like and also yield from ur pot size and lighting/training style? Along with rough flower time? Really considering trying this from the good reviews. The plants look great by the way

Sent from my NEM-L51 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What was the taste like and also yield from ur pot size and lighting/training style? Along with rough flower time? Really considering trying this from the good reviews. The plants look great by the way

Sent from my NEM-L51 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I wish I could remember all this. I grew it two years ago so I can't give you a decent answer to be honest. The best thing I can say is, it was good enough for me to go back and purchase seeds again.
Other reason I can't give a half decent answer was, this strain was part of my first grow. ( same seed bank as well ).

I do remember the fruity / lemon smell
Hint of fruity lemon taste
Yeild if I remember right was quite decent. Best I can say is I'll tell you everything in 6 or 7 weeks

Update no pics. I'm currently on lights out. None the less, so far I have managed to keep all heat stress / light burn under control.
( I group it together like that because in my case I tend to get them simotaniously ).
The whitecookies got her first round of bloom ferts.
One thing I did do is I dialed back the ferts to the maui-waui to about 3 quarter strength. Where as I went full strength with the Whitecookies. That being said this is only the very start of the second week for my girls in flower. Lastly they took extremely well to there 11 and 13 light cycle.

Update time
Got some simple additions for the grow room yesterday. Adds more storage space and keeps it a bit cleaner which is so nice.
420-magazine-mobile1302414186.jpg
420-magazine-mobile476604094.jpg

Now for the more exciting stuff.
Today is day 11 in flower. The whitecookies is def leading the way in her stretch ( go figure ). Followed very closely by the maui-waui. Whitecookies has stretched nearly 7 - 8 inchs in those 11 days. Can't wait to see where she finishes. Now the maui-waui is gonna shoot up over the next 24 hours, it is her watering day and she got a nice dose of ferts. She is a little droopy, which is fine.
Currently both girls are drinking 5L of water every 2 to 3 days.
Gettin bigger
420-magazine-mobile1760283430.jpg

Whitecookies
420-magazine-mobile312319258.jpg

Maui-Waui ( man the drooping looks bad , she will look better in an hour )
420-magazine-mobile1540358930.jpg

Whitecookies - it has begun
420-magazine-mobile2013246883.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1382318092.jpg

Maui-Waui
420-magazine-mobile93141247.jpg

Canopy
420-magazine-mobile1147902780.jpg

Those buds look soooo healthy and tasty. I wish we were all neighbors so we could have a swap meet after each harvest. Looks like we're in the same country at least...lol. Need a couple of new pics to drool over.

Those buds look soooo healthy and tasty. I wish we were all neighbors so we could have a swap meet after each harvest. Looks like we're in the same country at least...lol. Need a couple of new pics to drool over.
New pics in a cpl hours there dawg. These girls look completely different. Nice hair cut with massive stretch. Just wait

So it's the beginning of day 14 in flower. Both girls are healthy and growing fast. Only really struggle I have had so far is light stress from the maui-waui. I keep adjusting the light, but just can't seem to find that sweet spot. As for the whitecookies well she's just doin her thing
Whitecookies
420-magazine-mobile1471893520.jpg

Maui-Waui
420-magazine-mobile708444110.jpg

Sideview of the canopy
420-magazine-mobile1565292262.jpg

Just some beginning flowers
420-magazine-mobile605222448.jpg

420-magazine-mobile890045272.jpg

420-magazine-mobile173384328.jpg

Wow! those flowers are looking mighty tasty, if i do have to admit it myself. Nice job, man. nice job!

Tell me, are you happy with your scrog? What would you have done differently if you had the chance to do it again? I'm only asking because, as you know, I'm planning on scrogging in a few weeks, too. It looks fine to me, but my eye is so untrained that it cannot be trusted at this point. but it looks productive and what more could you ask of a scrog than it be productive, right?

Thanks for sendingme the link. You shouldreally put the link in your signature. would be so much easier to find for those of us interested parties...

Wow! those flowers are looking mighty tasty, if i do have to admit it myself. Nice job, man. nice job!

Tell me, are you happy with your scrog? What would you have done differently if you had the chance to do it again? I'm only asking because, as you know, I'm planning on scrogging in a few weeks, too. It looks fine to me, but my eye is so untrained that it cannot be trusted at this point. but it looks productive and what more could you ask of a scrog than it be productive, right?

Thanks for sendingme the link. You shouldreally put the link in your signature. would be so much easier to find for those of us interested parties...
I can't remember how to change my signature lmao

Are you going to try space out the heads of the plant in your net buddy ?

Sent from my Alba 10" using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I have a second trellis that I really need to get on there. Once that's done then yes def will be spacing out those heads a bit more

I can't remember how to change my signature lmao

At th etop of this page, under User CP, click Settings.
Scroll down a bit.
On the left, under the heading My Settings you will find My Profile.
Under My Profile, you will find Edit Signature.
Voila!

Day 15 of bloom
Added in the second trellis. Been letting the girls sit and dry out so that I can run plan water through them. Which I did with the maui-waui this evening. Both girls are looking incredible. All signs of light stress on the maui-waui is now gone, which is awesome.
Whitecookies
420-magazine-mobile793822709.jpg

Maui-Waui
420-magazine-mobile1885996128.jpg

Canopy
420-magazine-mobile769962698.jpg

And a flower from the Whitecookies
420-magazine-mobile1004995708.jpg

Back
Top Bottom