Been A While: White Cookies & Maui-Waui

Yea, I've had maui waui that smelt like that. Its no good, you should probably just give it to me............lol.

God, ya sound worse than me, but you did warn me.:high-five:
Told you

I really should not say anything until I flush her though

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Day 44 week 7

The White cookies has officially started her flush today. I put a good 6 gallons through her, with DNF clear to help break down salts. Now they are in 5 gallon pots so 6 gallons is def not enough, but I like to start my flush a bit slow. Maui-waui still has a week left of ferts to go.
All 3 pics are White Cookies
420-magazine-mobile115772891.jpg

420-magazine-mobile258961064.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1512511051.jpg

Mouths watering buddy looking at those lovely buds lol think I might crack a psychosis sister bean by the weekend

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

Quick update
Day 49 end of week 7
Least I think it is.
Decided to start flushing the maui-waui now as well. Was going to feed her longer but I decided not to about 2 days after starting the flush on the whitecookies. Both girls are on cruze control once again. There each being flushed with strait water.
Here's how they look
Canopy
420-magazine-mobile679041367.jpg

Whitecookies
420-magazine-mobile1409151271.jpg

Maui-Waui
420-magazine-mobile352845063.jpg

P.S. Scrogdawg is that the right day lol

They're doing good. Got the nutes a little hot last water change so they kind of stalled out for 3 days but better now. Watching them flower is painful though.
O I hear you. I have either one or two weeks left. I ended up breaking a branch of the white cookies ( small lower branch ). So I took it off and dried it. It tastes so good. Can't wait for this to be done. I hate this wait.

Not long now till you taste those sweet flavours of your labour buddy !! Looks fantastic pal

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

Back
Top Bottom