Been A While: White Cookies & Maui-Waui

420-magazine-mobile1034206345.jpg

Whitecookies
420-magazine-mobile667234168.jpg

Maui-Waui
420-magazine-mobile568758142.jpg

Yup

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow quite delicious looking plants you have there. That white cookies is definitely something that you gotta keep locked away for those hard days. :thumb:
I can't believe how sweet the white cookies smells.
Now my fav thing happening in my garden right now is the maui-waui is finally starting to swell, slowly but surely. And to add to that her smell is starting to change finally, where it stops who knows.
Now I think I'm going to start posting pics each day of white cookies colas. I'm going to ask you gents to help me decide prime time for chop. And believe me SHE IS CLOSE. Over excited here can you tell

I can't believe how sweet the white cookies smells.
Now my fav thing happening in my garden right now is the maui-waui is finally starting to swell, slowly but surely. And to add to that her smell is starting to change finally, where it stops who knows.
Now I think I'm going to start posting pics each day of white cookies colas. I'm going to ask you gents to help me decide prime time for chop. And believe me SHE IS CLOSE. Over excited here can you tell

That is a grand idea, Rideeouts. I'm sorry I didn't address your last posting in my journal, but life was a bit fucked up for me then. Wow! You've got quite a bit happening down here, now don't you? My My, how that White Cookies does look, eh? And that Maui Waui oooooo-wheeeeee! I feel like the starving man who works at the buffet line, lots to look at but nothing to eat! Good for you. You deserve it. Keep us posted, okay?

Well shes certainly looking great. Can you get in close to the trichomes for a couple of pictures? Would be a help to see if they are cloudy or tilting their heads yet.

From what I've read...for what its worth, havesting when trichomes are cloudy will give you an energetic, heady, rushy high and all cloudy trichomes will give the relaxed couchlock effect. Its suggested by many to harvest at about 70% cloudy and 30% amber and the trichomes will continue to turn amber through drying so as to end up somewhere near the 50/50 point. Now bear in mind thats what they say...whoever they are.

Imma be pulling my hairs looking at your plants. I have never been able to use a good mic for a close up of the buds. I usually give it until the hairs have all curled then final water and wait three days. It's my ol mans method and it served me well. For a more technical farmer as yourself. I would try checking those close ups of the bud each day till you feel its a good ratio of amber and cloudy. They look so good. keep it up man! :goodjob:

Absolutely dynamite bud , tip my hat to you sir . Just be as patient as u can be at this time

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

Absolutely dynamite bud , tip my hat to you sir . Just be as patient as u can be at this time

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose
These two ladies were lovely to grow. Now my focus is slowly shifting to my next one. Trying to divide my attention 50/50 between these two finishing and my next 6 is not easy. But it does make the waiting game easier. The 2 green crack, 2 white widow, and 2 shiatsu kush are on a role. Just need this whitecookies and maui-waui to finish up .

Back
Top Bottom