Best Strain Of Kush

I agree S and likely the HK ladies out back would too. For an old duffer it feels like participating in tradition to grow HK. But even w/ only 3 plants phenotypic differences among feminized seeds from the same distributor suggest that the genetics move around quite a bit over time.

have two fem seeds free with an order. this was several months back. dinafems o.g. kush. have had it ever since. still have one seed left. its very nice. citrusy. hard nugs. and, 8 weeks and done. will try it for my outdoor 2017!

Fancy Weed?????
Beautiful plants very nice trichrome rich buds!!! I bet the smell is amazing!!! What's the site? Would love to get my hands on the genetics!!!

there are so many kush out there. my old o.g, i had two fem seeds. i have the plant, from the second seed, that i had not preiviously tried. its out there, now. not huge. maybe six feet tall. looks like the other pheno. was very citrusy. many kush, do not produce well. but., it may just appear that way. for one thing, while mine never seemed to have real big buds, they were alot, on the scale. just very dense. some of the densest ive had. i dont smoke anymore. but, still have the hobby.

there are so many kush out there. my old o.g, i had two fem seeds. i have the plant, from the second seed, that i had not preiviously tried. its out there, now. not huge. maybe six feet tall. looks like the other pheno. was very citrusy. many kush, do not produce well. but., it may just appear that way. for one thing, while mine never seemed to have real big buds, they were alot, on the scale. just very dense. some of the densest ive had. i dont smoke anymore. but, still have the hobby.

I've experimented this year growing Hindu and OG kush in containers v. in ground. At this point, 7 ft and some flowering stretch to go over the next 2-3 months, with what appear to be big buds on the way. The ladies have formed a bower around my birdbath where visitors, now a hooded oriole, perch 7 ft up on on the double headed Hindu top while they await a turn at the bath. Both strains are lush and seem easy to grow (thus far). If you can grow directly in the earth I'd do so where the problems of wilting and bound roots (even in a 10 gal container) are a limiting factor of consequence, while the root plexus in ground and nutrient access make for lusher growth.

Two (feminized) Hindu double headers (2 seedlings from 1 seed) are doing very well. Let them both grow if you happen to get one and it will be similar in effect to topping your plant. Like you Cannilingus I grow mostly for the pleasure its verdancy brings an old man. Thankfully a dear friend will visit CA from VT to help with the harvest and cure that I expect will produce 5 lbs or so dry weight.

Back
Top Bottom