BF Afghan Coco/Growstones Grow Sponsored By MightyGrow 2017

I plan on doing a cross but i want to try it out first so i can find something that will make a good match.
Gud luck pw n man rf those buds looked like my first one with nute burn are u still using mgo product also how much per gallon jus wondering??

I missed a feed and they werent getting enough water i think. Right now im 4tbsp once or twice a week. Im tapering off now since they are almost done. Im sure you can use myko without issue. Using mgo until these plants are finished.
Gonna be some sweet smoke :high five:

I missed a feed and they werent getting enough water i think. Right now im 4tbsp once or twice a week. Im tapering off now since they are almost done. Im sure you can use myko without issue. Using mgo until these plants are finished.
Nice what size containers are they in? And are u meaning u use 4 tbsp per gallon?? Or do u mean u just use 4 tbsp period??

Gonna be some sweet smoke :high five:

Thanks dabber!! :passitleft:

Nice what size containers are they in? And are u meaning u use 4 tbsp per gallon?? Or do u mean u just use 4 tbsp period??

Thanks. Im flowering in 5gal pots and put in 4tbsp per pot at a time. Up to 2 times a week. They seemed to like the lower dose more frequently.

Thanks dabber!! :passitleft:

Thanks. Im flowering in 5gal pots and put in 4tbsp per pot at a time. Up to 2 times a week. They seemed to like the lower dose more frequently.
I've noticed with mine anyway when I do 1/2 tbsp PER gallon of soil then they don't burn as much but when I upped it to 3/4 tbsp PER gallon of soil they started burning one got burned pretty bad n the other 2 not to bad jus a few burn spots here and there so hopefully they dnt get worse but yea then I backed off for a week to let them get some new fresh growth n then went back 2 a 1/2 tbsp PER gallon and now they r doing great so far no more new burn areas lol

Glad this information about MGO dosing exists. Can't wait to start running it in my soil.

Glad this information about MGO dosing exists. Can't wait to start running it in my soil.
Yea the product once dialed in is actually pretty good and with how easy it is 2 use that makes it even better imo lol but yea i was getting about 2 or 3 ounces off a plant and when I used this stuff I got about 4 to 5 and quality was just as good as my other stuff so in pretty impressed with it so far just not the actual company there service kinda sucks lol but ehh u live and learn and the nutes were free anyway so im all good just wish it would work so I could order more mgo product cuz i love how easy it is to use makes growing super fast and simple

Yea the product once dialed in is actually pretty good and with how easy it is 2 use that makes it even better imo lol but yea i was getting about 2 or 3 ounces off a plant and when I used this stuff I got about 4 to 5 and quality was just as good as my other stuff so in pretty impressed with it so far just not the actual company there service kinda sucks lol but ehh u live and learn and the nutes were free anyway so im all good just wish it would work so I could order more mgo product cuz i love how easy it is to use makes growing super fast and simple

Thats great to hear blaze. I always thought it had potential. Even with all my issues by buds dont look too bad. Glad yoh made it work! I def works just needs to be tweeked. Probably takes 2 or 3 grows to get it right

Thats great to hear blaze. I always thought it had potential. Even with all my issues by buds dont look too bad. Glad yoh made it work! I def works just needs to be tweeked. Probably takes 2 or 3 grows to get it right
Right thats kinda what i figured as well i hope to be able 2 order some more of there product in the future since it's so easy but I got some new nutes from remo that I have seen some amazing results with n so if that works out ill use those since they work great with the soil mix I use sunshine #4 n if it works out so I dnt have to adjust the ph even better lol i hate having to do that it's y i started out with a los mix jus water go and grow lol anything else is jus to pump up the buds or triches alil but yea man ur buds look great i cant wait till all my plants start getting yields like that great job bro

20171112_094533.jpg
20171112_094529.jpg

Thanks guys! Not sure but looking like i have some white mould. Its not bud rot but looks like mould. Think i can wash it with the 3 step harvest wash and make them into oil. The tops look great at least.

20171113_120145.jpg
20171113_120136.jpg
20171113_115644.jpg
20171113_115639.jpg
20171113_115557.jpg
20171113_115554.jpg
20171113_115553.jpg
20171113_115548.jpg
20171113_115546.jpg
20171113_115544.jpg
20171113_115540.jpg

Thoughts? I was shaking the plants to loosen dead leaves and it would snow trichs. Maybe its trichs that have shaken loose and collected on leaves?

Im so close to harvest. Im not sure why they are taking so long but the humidity in my area keeps fluctuating. Was dry and hot recently and now cold and humid. Its supposed to rain friday. Im worried about spraying any liquids on the plants as i dont want more moisture in there.

Hopefully the pistils turn and stop pushing out in a week. I won't even check trichs just harvest and bud wash. Not sure why they are going so slow. They seem to have stalled maybe ph dipped down again.

Back
Top Bottom