BF Afghan Coco/Growstones Grow Sponsored By MightyGrow 2017

Hey Rich you seem like a coco guru. Can I amend my coco with goodies? Bone meal ewc etc? Does it need to cook also?

Not sure. I didnt do any weights this time around. I dont feel like the plants hit there genetic potential and didnt see a point. Lots of buds though for sure most going to oil.

You can and id recomend cooking but i prefer to keep coco synthetic and organic with soil. I mixed coco in soil to keep from compaction no problem but ive learned its not so great for a base.

Alright just broke into my bag that has been curing. This stuff is grade A. Nice and heavy. My in laws are loving it! Definitely recommend MGO the plants love it and the smoke is fire. Dont recomend with coco and it may take some playing with but love the smoke. I packed a cone blunt that comes with a wood tip. The blunt wasnt even half way but the tip clogged up with resin. I couldnt beilive it.

The flying skull is like that, you have to use a fraction of the recommendations or you'll cook the plants. I will give the FS another go on my next round of plants.

The flying skull is like that, you have to use a fraction of the recommendations or you'll cook the plants. I will give the FS another go on my next round of plants.
Is the flying skull from a.n nutes? And yea i love the mgo for my sunshine mix #4 it gives me crazy good yields i was getting like about a zip off my kali mist the first few times I grew it then I used mgo on her and got alil over 4 zips dry so yea this stuff works great once u dial it in i dont even use the amend it just burns the plants I think that's for way bigger container growing or maybe even just outside would prolly be best but yea not bad. And glad to hear it worked out for ya bro congrats on a great harvest.

I Flying Skull is a different company, they also make Z7 enzyme cleaner. Right now I think Furcifer is running Flying Skull nutrients.
Nice. Do u need to ph balance those nutes? I'm wanting to stick to ph perfect type nutes or whatever hydro nutes i dont have to balance the ph lol im to lazy haha

You have to ph the Flying Skull. I'm running Nuclear Juice with my fall/winter grow and haven't checked ph once. It may be an option, all you need with it is Hydroguard or Z7.

Back
Top Bottom