Big Bud #2 Hydro DWC 600Watt HPS Grow

Looking good sir! I'm looking forward to watching these finish! Just picked up some bud candy myself never have used it myself looking forward to seeing how it does.

Looking good sir! I'm looking forward to watching these finish! Just picked up some bud candy myself never have used it myself looking forward to seeing how it does.

I used to use carbo-load then someone recommended bud candy and I have used it ever since. I've change multiple things since I started growing so I can't say that bud candy makes a huge difference but I'm happy with my quality and quantity with it in my recipe :cheesygrinsmiley:

Now with the bud candy you guys start mixing it in with the nutes as soon as you switch to flowering at 2ml per gallon?? Do you guys increase at all throughout flowering? And it says to stop at 6 weeks flowering on bottle that sound about right?

Sorry sostenon, 2ml per liter of water. 3.78 liters in a gallon, so 8ml per gallon? I always start with the minimum and at week 6 I'm anywhere from 16-18ml per gallon. Then flush after week 6. May have to test ph after adding it, depending on if youre using RO water or aged tap.

Sorry sostenon, 2ml per liter of water. 3.78 liters in a gallon, so 8ml per gallon? I always start with the minimum and at week 6 I'm anywhere from 16-18ml per gallon. Then flush after week 6. May have to test ph after adding it, depending on if youre using RO water or aged tap.

Thanks! I'll have to take a look I thought it said per gallon but I could be wrong. Either way thanks for the reply!

Thanks! I'll have to take a look I thought it said per gallon but I could be wrong. Either way thanks for the reply!

hey doc sorry haven't been on for a couple days, I use 100ml in 20-25 gallons which is a low amount but i try to avoid lockout or any other problems with overnutes. I use it from start of flower til flush. I would suggest using advance nutrients calculator (the link is below) choice expert grower level so it shows bud candy. and you can switch between ml and gallons :) good luck!

Advanced Nutrients Calculator, Hydroponic Nutrient Solution, pH Perfect Nutrient Calculator

day 38 of flower, temps and humidity is good, finally!
TDS=1490ppm, ph = 6.1, water temp = 70.3 F

DSC084691.JPG

DSC084711.JPG

DSC084751.JPG

DSC084721.JPG

DSC084762.JPG

DSC084771.JPG

DSC084781.JPG

Yes thanks for the help and link! I'm using humboldt nutes 2 part which aren't on your calculator there, still safe to use right?

Back
Top Bottom