9 Big Bud Grow 2 x 600Watt HIDS

I was going to flip but due to money I won't be flipping for about 12 days as can't afford new HPS bulbs till then. Lol. I'm using Bio bizz nutes as my friend recommended it. It's 1ml of each bio root, bio grow, bio heaven and then when flowering 1ml of bloom. That's per 1 litre of water. Great thing is there organic nutrients so Ph is always perfect and no way to get too much salt in soil as organic nutrients there is no salts so will never have nutrient lock out from that. :)

:peace:

yeah money can be a real bitch at times. I started off with the AN line using a 1-1-1 ratio and have just been upping it as I go. So far I'm on 2-2-2 and have been for the last two weeks. I'm supposed to be switching to a bloom schedule tomorrow but have no clue how to readjust the nutes for it so I'll probably just up the feed strength to 3-3-3 and see how it goes.

AN recommends 4ml/l each of GMB right through the whole grow. So I'll probably work up to that strength and see how it goes.

At least you'll get another 12 days of veg growth which will increase your yield as well.

image7700.jpg

What does everyone think about me topping these then? Everything is going really well but I want to get the most yield I can so what do you think about topping them? I know it's my first time but surely it's not rocket science?

Looking good. That rooms going to get full. You could top now, let em bounce back for 10-15 days and flip em. Then about 20 days into flower, start "managing" the fan leaves. I like to remove the top ones that are shading bud sites. Then simply tuck the mid and lower ones under to let them catch any light that spills through the canopy (won't be much). That's also when it's time to consider thinning any lower bud sites that won't get full canopy light. All the stuff under the very top might as well go. Makes the tops that much better. Leave a few for "early samples". I it doesn't make sense now, read this again after harvest. Sacrificing the lower "popcorn" will improve the plants ability to "push" the tops.

I'm not sure I'd hold off the flip for your desired new bulbs. Nothing really wrong with flipping with what ya got, then slapping new bulbs in next week or so. Either way its lookin good.

Is it considered bad etiquette to guess someone's harvest? Looks like a years supply to me.

Looking good. That rooms going to get full. You could top now, let em bounce back for 10-15 days and flip em. Then about 20 days into flower, start "managing" the fan leaves. I like to remove the top ones that are shading bud sites. Then simply tuck the mid and lower ones under to let them catch any light that spills through the canopy (won't be much). That's also when it's time to consider thinning any lower bud sites that won't get full canopy light. All the stuff under the very top might as well go. Makes the tops that much better. Leave a few for "early samples". I it doesn't make sense now, read this again after harvest. Sacrificing the lower "popcorn" will improve the plants ability to "push" the tops.

I'm not sure I'd hold off the flip for your desired new bulbs. Nothing really wrong with flipping with what ya got, then slapping new bulbs in next week or so. Either way its lookin good.

Is it considered bad etiquette to guess someone's harvest? Looks like a years supply to me.

Hi man,

Weirdest thing about your post literally just today I did all of the above I think? Lol

image7786.jpg
image7787.jpg
image7788.jpg

yeah money can be a real bitch at times. I started off with the AN line using a 1-1-1 ratio and have just been upping it as I go. So far I'm on 2-2-2 and have been for the last two weeks. I'm supposed to be switching to a bloom schedule tomorrow but have no clue how to readjust the nutes for it so I'll probably just up the feed strength to 3-3-3 and see how it goes.

AN recommends 4ml/l each of GMB right through the whole grow. So I'll probably work up to that strength and see how it goes.

At least you'll get another 12 days of veg growth which will increase your yield as well.

in my experience using AN's MGB i used the following mix amounts depending on plant size.
3-6 inches 1ml/L
6-10 2ml/L
10-14 3ml/L
14 and up 4ml/L

Flower them, if you only have a 7ft tall tent and you need 2 ft of clearance for the lights, and the pots look like about a foot tall, that only leaves room for a 4ft tall plant. Your plants can triple in height and from the looks of it your going to end up with 3-4ft plants as is.

Yeah I know what your saying completely I was wondering about the height they may reach if I flower them now. There about 3 - 3 1/2 foot at the moment after measurement.

Prepare to wrestle them bitches... Sounds like some lst is in your future. Those girls are going to test your patience. Little late now, but new strains get flipped a Lil short the first time to see how they stretch.

Your room is going to get VERY full. Flip the damn switch, or its going be like Lil shop o horrors;-)

"FEED ME SEYMORE!"

I had to put a scrog on mine to keep them down. I did not plan on using it but had to.

Prepare to wrestle them bitches... Sounds like some lst is in your future. Those girls are going to test your patience. Little late now, but new strains get flipped a Lil short the first time to see how they stretch.

Your room is going to get VERY full. Flip the damn switch, or its going be like Lil shop o horrors;-)

"FEED ME SEYMORE!"

Haha that really did make me laugh. Ok I better switch them then lol. They have been 6 weeks since seed now. Lol I have tired them down a bit but there so strong lol. So you think best to flip now? also I heard that giving them 36 hours of just darkness will help the plant?

I don't mind little shop of horrors as long as it's full of bud. :)

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom