Big Bud #2 Hydro DWC 600Watt HPS Grow

sostenon250

I've been growing for 2 years now and every grow has gotten better thanks to this site! So I thought I would share my current grow with you guys, any input would be appreciated.

strain/grow details:
Big Bud#2 reg. from Herbies (free)
(9) clones 6th generation, (4) in veg. day 33
Indoor
Hydro
Temps: 85F max, 70F min. Its summer and I only have a duct booster for exhaust right now
RH: 65-75 for veg. 50-60 for flower
PH: 6.0
How often are you watering? DWC with top feed twice a day for irragation and feeding of plant before roots touch the water, two large air stones for water oxygenation
Type and strength of ferts used? Clonex Slotion for clones in propagation humidity dome, 700 ppm increasing to 1000ppm during veg., and 1000ppm increasing to 1400ppm during flower.

Bucket Size - 3 gallon buckets, 45 gallon reservoir
Medium - Sure to Grow Cubes & hydroton clay pepples
Lights - Veg - (6) Cool White 6500k tubular Fluorescent 3050 lumens each, 18300 total lumens
Flower - (1) 600w HPS Digilux bulb 95000 lumens
Nutrients - Veg - Dutch Master Grow A&B, Dyna-gro pro-tekt
Flower - Dutch Master Flower A&B, pro-tekt, Bud Candy, Big Bud
Strain(s) - Big Bud#2 reg. free from Herbies,
# of Plants: I veg the 6 best clones, then flower the 4 best plants when veg is done
Yield : 125-150 grams per plant, dry weight

Pictures to follow.....

Re: Big Bud#2 hydro DWC 600watt hps grow

Day 33 of Veg.....

DSC078731.JPG

DSC07874.JPG

DSC07875.JPG

DSC078781.JPG

DSC078791.JPG

DSC07876.JPG

This journal will following the current clones all the way through harvest and give updates on the current plants in veg stage. I wanted to share some bud pics of the plants currently in flower day 43, cause buds pics are always cool.....

DSC07889.JPG

DSC07887.JPG

DSC078851.JPG

DSC07884.JPG

Nice job mate.. Hope they all take off and do the BIG BUD thing:) Take care will drop by again, SMOKEMUP...:thumb:

Thanks and I'm glad to have you guys along for the ride.

JASPL all my indoor grows have been hydro, imo its the way to go. I started with a flood and drain system but wasn't getting the results I was hoping for then did some research on DWC and liked what I read. One of the only disadvantages to DWC is the early plant growth until the roots reach the water. My solution to this was to incorporate a top feed system for the early growth and i continue with it for irrigation and stuff. This DWC setup is giving me the results I wanted.

I'll get some pics of my setup up soon.

After 42 days of veg four gorgeous girls are going into flowering room. Here are some specs:
plant height 26-28", feeder leaves 5.5-6.5"
600w HPS Digilux bulb 95000 lumens 12 on/12 off
top feeding twice a day plus DWC
~25 gallons filtered tap water
150ml dutch master flowerA and 150ml flowerB
50ml pro-tekt
50ml bud candy
TDS=904ppm @ 63.0 degrees F
ph=6.0

pics to follow.....

That Big Bud is an awesome strain. Great genetics and fun to grow. I've done a couple scrog grows with it in the past, did pretty well. Tops for days..... Anyway the girls are looking awesome, you got your nutes down for sure. Can't wait to see what these ladies produce :thumb:

Thank Sphnx, I got 5 of them free with my order from herbies and only got 1 female, I'm glad I cloned her as she and her clones have done really well. Here are some harvest pics from my last big bud#2 grow that is 1 plant hanging and yielded 155gram dried and cured...

Thank Sphnx, I got 5 of them free with my order from herbies and only got 1 female, I'm glad I cloned her as she and her clones have done really well. Here are some harvest pics from my last big bud#2 grow that is 1 plant hanging and yielded 155gram dried and cured...
Pics look nice. How long did you veg to get 155 grams?

Back
Top Bottom