DSC085832.JPG

DSC085851.JPG

DSC085881.JPG

DSC085901.JPG

DSC085911.JPG

DSC085921.JPG

DSC085941.JPG

Hey mate, How are ya??
Nice lookin buds there mate!!! Its actually refreshing to see your buds, as my current girl is pretty hairy lookin:) Literally, similar to how your buds are lookin. Mine is into Day 19 of flower atm, and is just forming her buds, and ive been trying to picture how she may look in a few weeks, and i think they may sort of look similar to yours, but should have some deep orange pistils when she's ready..
Nice work there anyways mate and hope it all tokes up well for ya!! Catch ya buddy, SMOKEMUP;)

You've grown a lot of Big Bud#2 how long do they need to finish flowering?

yea the ones in flower are my fifth grow of this strain. Generally i harvest them when >50% pistols turn amber, which is between 50-55 days in flower. I have harvested a few plants as early as 48 days with good results.

thanks bro, yes they do have lots of hairs. my buds start filling out around day 35 then by day 45 are pretty big. Good luck with yours bro!

Hey mate, How are ya??
Nice lookin buds there mate!!! Its actually refreshing to see your buds, as my current girl is pretty hairy lookin:) Literally, similar to how your buds are lookin. Mine is into Day 19 of flower atm, and is just forming her buds, and ive been trying to picture how she may look in a few weeks, and i think they may sort of look similar to yours, but should have some deep orange pistils when she's ready..
Nice work there anyways mate and hope it all tokes up well for ya!! Catch ya buddy, SMOKEMUP;)

Ooohh ahhhh. Nice man! The first batch almost ready?

yes sir plants 1 & 2 are all trimmed and curing, when plants 3 & 4 dry and get trimmed I will post the final dry weight and a few pics :)

Did your plant tric amber any

the first two did not. the trichs were about 50% clear 50% cloudy which I like because I prefer a good high rather than stoned. The last two had some amber ~10%

Here is the bud report of the 4 BigBud#2 plants I harvested last week.

Plant1 = 91g dried and trimmed
Plant2 = 102g dried and trimmed
Plant3 = 89g dried and trimmed
Plant4 = 102g dried and trimmed
4 Plant TOTAL = 384 grams

The smell is intense (skunky) the smoke is smooth. The high strength is about a 7 and lasts 45minutes to 1 hour. overall I give it a solid 8.
I would have liked more weight(125g/plant) and bud density. I think I can get 150g/plant with only 3 plants in flower at a time which I'm doing right now. only 3 plants in flower. I'm also testing the effect big bud has, as I'm not going to use it with the 3 currently in flower but I am going to increase the amount of base nutes I use and I will still be using pro-tekt and bud candy.
Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
I will keep this journal going until the 3 plants currently in flower are harvested so keep watching :)

Back
Top Bottom