9 Big Bud Grow 2 x 600Watt HIDS

when I feed my plants out of the res and I splash them I take a paper towel and blot the affected area so far so good. Might be something to start doing, assuming you aren't doing it now.

Nice pick. I am working on growing Big Buds as a mother right now. Big grows fast. Make sure you keep lights low and don't let big stretch. I seeded Flo and Big at same time flo popped up two days before big did. In my pic you can see Flo was bigger for three weeks then Big Buds blew up lol past flo quick. Keep your eye's on big it's name is so true and with a little fimming or topping you can have many many Big Buds :high-five:

:bravo: 2 600's+Big Bud=Big yield. If this is your first such grow, may I advise a staggered harvest? Save some popcorn for "early samples", plan on taking one as soon as the tri-chromes go milky, take others each progressively several days apart as they become milkier, and eventually amber. You may find you like different effects for different times of the day and or event. And may I ask, have you put any thought toward where you're going to dry/cure all that produce?

Looking good! Keep em green.

Nice pick. I am working on growing Big Buds as a mother right now. Big grows fast. Make sure you keep lights low and don't let big stretch. I seeded Flo and Big at same time flo popped up two days before big did. In my pic you can see Flo was bigger for three weeks then Big Buds blew up lol past flo quick. Keep your eye's on big it's name is so true and with a little fimming or topping you can have many many Big Buds :high-five:

Hi man thanks for the post :)

Yeah they arnt stretching at all really at the moment but I've been making sure the light is as close as possible at all times without heat issues getting in the way which was an early mistake of mine. But got through it fantastic :)
Well they have just been transplanted to 5 gallon pots today and the second 600 watt goes on tomorrow also.
I'm hoping they a all go ok.
Thanks bro.
:peace:

:bravo: 2 600's+Big Bud=Big yield. If this is your first such grow, may I advise a staggered harvest? Save some popcorn for "early samples", plan on taking one as soon as the tri-chromes go milky, take others each progressively several days apart as they become milkier, and eventually amber. You may find you like different effects for different times of the day and or event. And may I ask, have you put any thought toward where you're going to dry/cure all that produce?

Looking good! Keep em green.

Hi bill,
Thanks for the heads up on the big yield I'll be honest it was my intention :)
Yeah I hadn't thought of that but sounds like a good idea cause it's all for personal use so I can have some got day and night for the stronger effect :)
I have had some though of using the grow room bt that would mean taking it all down the same time so not sure really lol.
Advice welcomed.

Hi everyone,

So here's the update. They have just been repotted to 5 gallon pots and the second 600 watt bulb will be turning on :)

I will update you all with a photo in a few hours as it's lights out. But so far so good, realised today that there is no need for ph up and down when using organic nutrients? How do you all feel about this? Apparently there is no salts with organics so no need. Would appreciate advice on this?

I know there are some good threads around here regarding curing. Study up early. Your going to need a plan for that much, especially if your working solo. Btw, with Big Bud save the bulk of the harvest for the "amber" phase. You'll want to sample the different phases, but I suspect with BB amber will be your fav. And take a bonzai momma. Should you be dealt a male of some interesting lineage, the resultin crosses can be fun (and still productive) to play with.

The point of my post was to drive home how important the dry/cure is make sure you have a plan for it rather than wing it at the last minute. I have confidence, you'll be fine.

image7516.jpg
image7517.jpg

Sorry about the mrs leg in the corner haha.

There's the update guys :)

True I will have to take that into consideration I guess.

I may wait one or two weeks. It's hard to judge how long to wait on purely on size as it's my first grow lol.

I'd say flower at 10-12 inches, you'll end up with a 3 foot plant + or - a 1/2 foot depending on phenotype. You'll get a great yield and they are still easily manageable at that height.

awesome grow so far...hope your big bud turns out great! I will be for sure checking in every now and then I am doing a strain that is big bud x nyc diesel x northern lights 8 of them. first grow as well....Hope to learn some things off your journal!
good luck we will finish around same time im hoping april 4th ish...:)

Back
Top Bottom