9 Big Bud Grow 2 x 600Watt HIDS

Don't worry you'll get it dialed in. I struggled a ton with temps before I got it figured out.

I just recently added a second 600 watt hps to my setup. Now I'm running 2 600 watt hps in a 8'x4'x7' tent. I'm using a 6in inline fan that pushes 240cfm with a 6in carbon filter. I intake from my house which is 72F and I exhaust to another room in my house for supplemental heat. My temps are consistently at 79f on and 65f off. It gets a little too cold because I have to have the furnace vents in that room partially closed during lights on and usually I'm too lazy to adjust them again for lights out. Same thing can happen in the summer if I have my vents opened too far the central AC in my house will make it too cold. I do exhaust outside in the summer.

Hope that helps! :Namaste:

Hey buddy,

Yeah that all really helps actually :)

I might just do that I cause I was worried about getting the oxygen directly from outside as it's so cold. And there might be a huge drop in temps during lights out.

So glad everything's going well my new in line fan moves 350 cfm so hope that's enough.

:peace:

They certainly did Alex! Can't hardly tell they suffered anything at all now. :thumb:
You have temps dialed in, RH is dialed in, the plants look great and responding to your care very well. You have a green thumb....you will now have to accept that. :goodjob:

I know I'm glad they recovered but I check them few times day, before work and after to make sure everything is ok. :)
Haha .... Maybe I have green thumb I don't want to get ahead of myself but I hope so cause think it may be my new lifetime hobby lol.

How big so you think I should let them get in a 1 gallon pot?

:peace: and love

I topped my 1 gallons at 5/6 nodes and let it get bushy in the 1gal about 4 weeks more.....I will be up potting to 5's in the next few days.

The exploded growth in that 1 gal after topping has been massive.

From this

0061193.JPG

To this

0051417.JPG

0061239.JPG

Hi everyone. Hope your all well.

Everything is looking good in the grow I've let them have 4 days no water no and there responding well, also my new carbon filter and in line fan arrived and it moves over 400 cfm so that should be ok I think :)

Anyway hope you guys enjoy the photos and let me know what you think :)

:peace:

Hi Alex! Great pics and the plants look great too! I take it the slight curling has stopped and no longer a concern?
You are going to be very happy now that you have the fan and filter. Nice job and looks very clean and neat in there as always. No clutter. Love it. :thumb:

Hi,
Thanks for the heads up that all is looking good :) yeah no concern at all I think I may have overwatered slightly but I have let them dry out and they reacted great :)
I'm so happy the new fan is here cause I can also use my other in line fan for a intake and my cool tubes have arrived I'll add the pics tomorrow when I get it set up :)
Yeah always clean and tidy ;)
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom