Blackberry Grow Journal

KrissK70

This is my first journal so any help would be greatly appreciated. Got seeds through Dope-seeds from this site and they arrived on Thursday. Have got 4 germinating at the moment and all have cracked.

Blackberry’s mother, Black Domino, was a clone sent to the Netherlands from the area around Seattle. Its father is Nirvana’s Raspberry Cough. Domino's tight leaf structure has been preserved well in this hybrid. Blackberry smoke is thick and heavy with subtle hints of Asian Sativa flavours. Yields are very good for a strain that already displays so many desirable traits.

Plant height: medium Plant
Stoned or high?: Stoned relaxing
THC level: High THC 15-24%
Flowering Weeks: 11 weeks or fewer
Yield : 450/550
indoor/outdoor: outdoor

blackberry3.jpg

Strain - Blackberry

02353.JPG
02353.JPG

Great to see you got your seeds. Will keep an eye on your journal for sure!

Awesome strain! I've wanted to try it out, but have been too chicken to spend the bucks on the seeds, especially since I haven't seen any grow journals on it yet. Depending on your results I may be give it a go. I wish you lots of luck!!

I can't wait to hear all the particulars about this grow. I'll be following along for sure!

Alohaz!!

Thanks everyone who has commented so far! Seeds are still opening up more and more and I just can't wait to get them into soil!

Welcome and nice choice on the strain. Good luck with your new grow I am sure it will be great. Can not wait to watch it all happen for you. Good luck on the seeds popping and + rep

looking forward to the grow kriss. Are these going to be indoor or outdoor plants? If they are going to be indoor could you post some of the specifics of the grow? Just curious what kind of lights your going to be using and all that stuff. Cant wait to see them grow!

ReggieG and avond- havent had a smoke of this before but I am looking forward to it like you wouldnt believe!

Great choice of strain. Been wanting some one to grow it.:thanks:
Its a cousin to the Blackjack I'm growing. From my small samples so far, I think you will love the strain you have.:grinjoint:

I think this should be a good and very rewarding grow. :cheer:

You've got help starting to line up and it should be fun. :peace:

Are you going to be growing all of these outdoors or some indoors?

Have had no luck with this strain as far as germination is concerned. Of the 6 seeds I have started to germinate, only 2 have come good.

As a result, have taken the step to germinate the remaining 4 seeds I have to try and get at least 4 growing. I am a bit disappointed that I have had to use all the original seedstock, but there may be a champion plant in there amongst them.

Have 1 in dirt and 1 in an autopot hydroponic system.

Will post some more pictures once I get something to show!!

Back
Top Bottom