Bluestdream First Indoor Grow 2012

and then its already gone it as just 2 far gone. but on the bright side we just went ahead and topped that top since we have a week or so till flower. we took the topped part and we will attempt to clone it. they will have a major defoliation next watering which will be tomorrow then no defoliation till day 21 of flower. alright hopefully everything goes as planned

looks like a secret garden and a beauty at that:)

Hey fish thanks for stopping by ya the girls are doing great. today i have a 3 part video update not long just three seperate videos. I know how to edit and make videos but just been too lazy. (was a producer for school webcast) Alright well they got another feeding of bpn since i cut them up a bit but i know they will bounce right back. i decided with the defoliation because we will be flipping in a week or so hopefully. so i wanted to give them time to get some volume back while letting side branching to catch up. But also to allow for more penetration. Alright onto videos.

Before trimming

This is just before trimming just to show how full and the tops were just insane.

This is after they got their hair cut.

alright so it seems that everything is looking good in the tent they are all starting to reach and create big side branches. today i will be gettng the flower lights most likely it will be two 150w hps bulbs that can plug into a normal socket so we will be rearranging the boards for flower with the new lights. Also one of the plants seems to be on the verge of a lockout since it cant possibly be a deficiency as they were just fed again so if it progresses it will be flushed with distilled water. The other two look so vibrant and are blooming so good things for the future.

alright well i shall have a picture update and full tent update coming up thursday exciting things have been happening since the last trim they are all nice and bushy again so they will be flipped into flower on thursday so when lights on thursday they will only be getting 12 hours. and then the sexing process begins they will also probably they their transition nutrients or just skip the nutes and go with a plan watering then straight into flowering nutes we will see. so far they have taken well to the bpn. Alright well i hope more people stop in once these babies get going with some buds. that is it for now look out for the big update. although pics are available upon request :D.

alright here are the pictures this is after 6 days of almost being completely stripped they are finally reaching the 12 in mark and they will be flipped in the next couple days by the end of the week they will be 12/12. Also i will introduce you guys finally to the last plant in the back it was a purple kush bagseed a friend had it has not been topped or anything just training my friend is also doing a different regiment with soil + nutes. so we will see how it progresses. They were watered with distilled water two days ago and will probably get another watering in two days. i water them very lightly, just until the bucket feels heavy again. Alright time for pictures.

1354000843895.jpg
1354000860892.jpg

also as you can see temps have been freaking great loving the winter weather in cali if only it stayed these temps year round wouldnt ever have to worry about temps xD.

ok well not much to report besides beautiful growth. We should hopefully be seeing some hairs middle of next week.

alright well i shall have a picture update and full tent update coming up thursday exciting things have been happening since the last trim they are all nice and bushy again so they will be flipped into flower on thursday so when lights on thursday they will only be getting 12 hours. and then the sexing process begins they will also probably they their transition nutrients or just skip the nutes and go with a plan watering then straight into flowering nutes we will see. so far they have taken well to the bpn. Alright well i hope more people stop in once these babies get going with some buds. that is it for now look out for the big update. although pics are available upon request :D.
:popcorn:

ok well here is a quick update 400w hps bulb ballast hood 75 bucks from someone on craigslist was such a hookup only 2 months on everything. we have set it up in the tent and are testing temps as we still have no outtake fan will come with next pay check. Light will be hung about 22" from the top of the highest plant and we will let them grow up to 18" from light then keep it about there. they will be flipped by friday.

alright pictures have arrived they aren't the best because using an 8mp android phone so cant really change the shutter speed to properly take the pictures with the hps but changed the exposure value and stuff to hopefully give u guys a little bit of what im working with. paid 75 for the bulb ballast and hood only a month use. Also temps we have figured out how to keep them around 80 as the high atm with no outtake fan still working on one because we can't 100% close the tent but it still gets the job done and doesn't look suspicious. So here they are also i am taking an hour a day away starting yesterday till the light cycle reaches 12/12 and then is when i will begin counting so today they will get 16 hours and by saturday 12/12. that is when they will get nutes again. until then everything is sailing and distilled water till then.
1354085085777.jpg
1354065276620.jpg

without exposure change. Although it is a shutter speed issue.
1354085064543.jpg

1354085055825.jpg

with exposure alright hope you guys enjoy.

OH! also found out we will be able to use bigger pots next grow around(see what i did there. LOL.) now that we see how much space we actually have.

Hey Blue. They are indeed a very healthy looking bunch. Well done.

I enjoy the surprise aspect of bagseed. They are like lucky packets. Your's seems to be going for gold. I hope my newborns will follow their example.

Can't wait for the rest of the journey. :peace:

looks awsome brother:thumb:

thank you guys. ya they are definitely going for gold. im hoping for the best. next round we haven't decided we are either going to order some seeds or run the two "white fire og(the white x og raskal cut)" seeds we got out of a pickup from a local collective. The strain consistantly tests above 25% thc and 2.0% cbd Since last october so for over a year that is how consistant the strain is. well i doubt it will be the same but who knows maybe it will be similar. The buzz on this strain after 2 bong rips is slow to start. while gradually growing over the next half hour into a super intense hour and a half of pure smiles and joy while on the couch because you are stuck. total of about 2 hours. The smell is that of a pungent og kush just that lemon pinesole is over whelming burns the nose you open a container with a single 1 gram nug and the whole place just wreaks. All my friends know its that time from the other room thats how strong. The taste is exactly how it smells super clean hit not cough inducing. Oh also it gives my gf the pain relief she is looking for so that is a plus. Or we are going to go with clones from a collective or try and get in good with the budtenders who i have seen are actually great growers, well the majority. Alright that is it. Also will be getting a veg tent 24x24x?? not sure how tall but because now we can run the perpetual since we have veg and flower light now :).

alright well everything is looking good. in the tent we have managed to keep the temps at 81 high and 45% rh they will be going into their first night of 12/12 tonight as i feel they are telling us they are ready to flower. Also now that i see my friend whose plant was also in the tent has posted here on these forums i might as well introduce his plant to you guys. he has a purple kush bagseed it is the one in the back left with no topping and he is using jacks classic nutrient bloom booster and all purpose 20-20-20. Everything is looking good and hopefully he will post in here.

Alright quick morning update the ladies(hopeful) are nice and perky they will be going into their first night of 12/12 today they have gone from 18/6 4 days ago to today 12/12. i was taking an hour away each night just to try something see if it effects first flowers. They were given transition nutes per bpn calendar today. So we will see how it goes hopefully pics tonight. Also my friends which has no training or topping is jus t reaching for the sky.

thats a good sign:)
Also idk if this is a good sign or not but the last two days the leaves on them have started to get almost what looks like beginning of trics forming. its sparkly little crystals on the leaves that glisten in the light.

not very much anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom