Bluestdream First Indoor Grow 2012

Alright so quick update. The gf and i decided we are gonna go with high defoliation considering we are only going to be using cfls so we gave them a little trim everything but the la con which still hasnt done much. so it will probably be pulled in the next week and replaced with a clone. Alright pictures.

1352419705679.jpg

This is the two jacks before
1352419784218.jpg

This is the bagseed before
1352420346035.jpg

Tent view after.

Watering with distilled water will be given to them tomorrow as soon as the lights come on.

alright well its only been a few hours since cutting off the fan leaves and the side branching is starting to take off towards the light. they might need even need a watering tomorrow which would put it at 9 days no water. only the top 1/2 inch is dry and the pots still have a little bit of weight. i want them to be dry where at least the top inch is dry and the pots to be light for when i water. I like to go that dry because i feel as if though it promotes strong root development by making the plants search. Well either way this will be it for the night probably.

good lookin little ladies

alright a little update. Trying to get ventilation going so we can keep the tent closed up and hopefully fix the humidity issue we are having with it a little low. we got a little desk fan that we put in the corner near a port at the bottom to hopefully bring in cool air. it stays 70 in the room outside year round. we did a little test with the fan just in the tent and it got up to 84 not bad but looking to keep it right at 79 so opened the tent let it cool off to 74 then closed it back up repositioned the fan for more cool air, also looking to get a 6" outtake. Alright well i gotta jet ill be back with pictures later

Alright time for an update. The ladies went a full 11 days without water they were watered 10 minutes before lights on this morning. I watered them a lot less than last time because 11 days without water is way too long in my opinion. Well since the watering they have shown insane growth today. Also i will showing how much height i have in the tent.(cfls all the way through). Either way im not good wth this talking thing next watering they will be getting nutes which im excited for.

Also it appears they all seem to be having a slight deficiency i will have a close up of the one that it seems to be affecting the most. Also the biggest fan leaves on my badseed the stems turned a really dark purple over the last two days and temps havent been low i was trying to see if there was anything online but it seems very mixed as to what they could be. If anyone would have some insight on it that would be great.

Time forpictures:
1352782486635.jpg

Tent
1352782494683.jpg

1352782614620.jpg

Full tent
1352782823991.jpg

Jack in what was the front right
1352782702394.jpg

Jack in the back right
1352782729432.jpg

Bagseed
1352782862447.jpg

a closeup on the plant that seems to be the most affected by what looks to me to be some kind of deficiency.

In the full view the other two you see are the la con we were gonna keep but we gave it one last chance and it really isnt growing anymore but it looks super healthy so we are torn on what to do. And then the plant in the back left is a friends. that might be taken out.

Alright well thats it for the update the ladies have started to take off and i really hope they take off when they get their first real nutes sometime this coming week.

purdy, real purdy

Alright well had to do some training to the back right jack the ripper thing was just stretching for the skys so use a little bit of lst to tie down the two main tops and hopefully we will get more of a bush. pics will be up tonight.

:popcorn:

Alright another update got busy and got delayed with pics.
So a lot well a little bit has happened since last update.
We have gotten rid of the runt who was way behind, we have done a little bit of training to both a single bagseed and one of the jacks the thing was taking off. Which comes to my next point we have names. The big jack who is Lst'd she will be known as jack #1, and the other jack with no lsting is jack #2. Then we have the bagseed she is also lst since she got real bushy we decided lst would be best to open up space for lower nodes and light penetration. I don't remember if i said we watered but we watered and it has been 4 days they are almost due for their first full bpn nutes which will be week 4 nutes even though they are just about to start week 5. So hoping for really big things because since the last watering they have taken off.

alright enough rambling time for the pictures.

1353009213508.jpg

this was the la cons roots they looked very healthy the plant looked healthy but it just wasn't really doing anything. It was the same age as everything else.
1353009394475.jpg

this was the inside so the rootball wasnt solid it went straight to the bottom. we know why though so that wont happen again.
1353043061725.jpg

1353043059045.jpg

full tent far right is bagseed middle is the jack #1 and the front one is jack #2.
1353043073043.jpg

Bagseed
1353043080643.jpg

Jack #1
1353043086103.jpg

Jack #2 little bit of shadowing but we have another light in there for it it was just moved for pictures

Also for the picture i didnt take the time to fix the white balance before so they look off but they are all a very vibrant green i will get a pic in the morning, heavily medicated. 2010 from a local collective
yfqlv.jpg
Enjoy.

thats it for this update so lots to come in a short time also might have found a great deal on a 400w hps :D.

alright well woke up this morning checked the pots and they needed water so they got their first feeding of bpn. they got week 4 nutes even though going into week 5. They are already brightening up and we have done more training on the jacks which seem like they would be great for a screen so we are looking into possibly putting one in now. Also we might be getting a 400w hps today :D

Alright so since the watering with the first dose of BPN they are taking off the growth is INSANE also mixed with the lst im definitely going to want to do training on everything just the penetration to the lower nodes makes a huge difference.

Alright quick update the ladies are doing amazing well at least hopeful ladies. Everything is now being lst'd in one way or another and more to come. they will veg maybe one more week then be flipped waiting on funds for the light and inline. They got their first taste of bpn two days ago and since then they have just taken off. But so far everything is good time for pictures.

1353286154629.jpg

full tent
1353286196655.jpg

bagseed
1353286335016.jpg

Jack #1 this thing is going nuts im really hoping females on this one. *Fingers crossed*
1353286343741.jpg

Jack #2 she is coming along nicely as well. but definitely showing her sativa side.

Alright thats it for now hope everyone is enjoying their sunday.

so accident just happened D:. one of the main toppings on the indica severed as i was takingoff the string from the lst. it is barely hanging on but we are taping it up and hoping for the best if not its not a big deal as it was topped so we still got another big top :D

Back
Top Bottom