Booboostank's DWC/CFL Stealth Romulan Grow

Alright guys here are the day 2 pics of flower and in total this is the 4th full week! Here are the pics:

MG_4899.JPG
MG_4897.JPG
MG_4896.JPG
MG_4895.JPG
MG_4894.JPG
MG_4893.JPG
MG_4891.JPG

She has absolutely blown up and is getting huge! :thumb:

nice grow my friend. plant is looking very nice! very bushy and lots of inner nodes.

Its been awhile guys but today is the plant is looking awesome, it has gotten too big for the box and im going to be adding on another 16 inches to the top of the box tomorrow, Ill also post up pics after it is done! But she is on week 3 of flowering (day 21 today!) Buds are starting to form all over and I can't wait to see what she looks like mature! :circle-of-love:

Alright guys im back I must have been really stoned last night because she is only on day 16 of flowering and on a total of 43 days since she has been popped in the box! haha :roorrip:

Anyways I did some construction to the top of the box and I added another 17 inches to my box so I could accommodate for the growth haha :morenutes:

Here are the current pics that were just taken (the opening in the top will be closed but I just need to wait until the dark period so I can take her out and then adjust her into her final position:
MG_4938.JPG
MG_4939.JPG
MG_4940.JPG
MG_4943.JPG

Phenomenal growth and canopy, Booboostank! You really seem to be getting the maximum output from your Romulan! I can't wait to see the results of this grow. Keep up the good work! Also, I have a question: do you use some sort of ventilation system to pump air out of your grow box? if so, what do you use and where do you pump the filtered air out to?

Phenomenal growth and canopy, Booboostank! You really seem to be getting the maximum output from your Romulan! I can't wait to see the results of this grow. Keep up the good work! Also, I have a question: do you use some sort of ventilation system to pump air out of your grow box? if so, what do you use and where do you pump the filtered air out to?

Thank you man! :thumb: im trying my best! I have a 2 small computer fans for intake and outtake, the outtake fan is literally just covering up a hole and sitting there sucking air out and surprisingly it works very well but it just vents into my room which is no problem but there is just no carbon filter I feel that would seriously hinder it plus it doesn't even smell that bad. Another thing is a fucked up when I was high making the box I cut the hole for the fan on the wrong side and I had it all wired up and moved it in the right position the fan is right by the wall so it doesn't such in as much air as I would like but it still works, and then I have a 6 inch box fan inside the box pushing air around. Here are pics from the beginning that kinda show the fan setup I can get better pics if you would like just let me know!

The exhaust fan:
MG_4195.JPG

MG_4200.JPG

The intake fan:
MG_4193.JPG

Wow nice setup and nice lookin plants.. read through your journal and nice recovery on that light burn i was worried. Then i saw the updated pics. Cant wait to see this romulan in the end. Romulan is some dank

Thank you chiefin I was very worried if I came back and she still looked the same or worse I would have probably hacked her and started over haha! I can't wait to see it when it ready! I love romulan! :roorrip:

Sorry it has been awhile since my last post, I have just been busy. I am away from the plant for the holidays but before I left I left her with her last batch of nute filled water!:morenutes:

Monday will be the 7th week and im going to look at her when I get back and probably start flushing her depending on how she looks! :thumb: I'll also post pics when I get back as well!

Greetings Boo, take a breath. I am new to forums but saw your post. Anyway..it's normal for your PH to rise slowly, 7.0 is too high for hydro..you need to keep it between 5.5 and 6.3 ( I have found 5.7 works well). Hydro is a different beast than your previous guerilla grows. Watch to temp of your water as well, over 72 and potential root rot issues..ideally below 70. The plate is actually useful in that it is keeping light from the water below, and helping to protect the substrate from fungus gnat larva..they sell hydro covers made of plastic for this reason that won't degrade or hold moisture. Anyway..goodluck to you.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom