Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

I need to check on those. I'm hoping to have mine done this weekend if I can get home to work on it. Already over 70 hrs at work this week, long week. Just got done with 32 hrs straight, sucks

I was impressed with how bright these boards are. I have my interface all wired up, just got to hang fixture and it's ready
Here you go
420-magazine-mobile734765641.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1954600559.jpg
set at 100w as plants get used to it

I need to check on those. I'm hoping to have mine done this weekend if I can get home to work on it. Already over 70 hrs at work this week, long week. Just got done with 32 hrs straight, sucks

I was impressed with how bright these boards are. I have my interface all wired up, just got to hang fixture and it's ready
I designed them based on chilled boards 384 diodes still have a few left from CO-OP dm for info

What's the max power for those, might be in the market for few.

I like the 2 stage or colors, save $ in veg. Looks like you have a chilled style heatsink on it.

I am happy with my boards, seem like good quality, customer service has been great. Going to build another chamber, probably a 4x8, mainly for veg. Not sure yet on which route to go

420-magazine-mobile1267724166.jpg
. Jarred up 12 full jars and have 2 that's about a third full. This trimming sucks, been at it all weekend.

Congrats there Buck...Awesome haul. Should be proud of yourself there. :bravo:

2nd run and already crying about trimming?? Whoa.. not gonna get a lot of sympathy here mate.

Once I got my trim groove on it got a lot better. Just don't plan on doing too much shit after trim session unless that "too much shit" is nappy time. Just sayin.

I do like to go swimming laps after trimming to clear my head somewhat... and while swimming its actually entertaining....

Can't wait to see your next round.... and the seed purchase.... oh no, not again. Everytime I see someone's seed purchase, I get a little wiggle and tinge in my brain... must buy seeds - must resist, must go to meetings.

Good job you killed it! :high-five:

Thanks bob, this was my 2nd grow with the diy leds. Been using hps for few years lol . Idk why but seeds are addictive, I've been buying $200 a week lately. Need to stop, I have enough for couple years. Hopefully I'll finish my room this weekend and have new light hanging. I've kinda neglected new girls past 2 weeks, been busy with other stuff and trimming.

Have a great weekend .

I thought that was heatsink, did you make a housing for it, I had to look again, I thought it was a block style heatsink lol
It is a finned heat sink mounted in a dryer duct connected to 4" inline exhaust fan for heat extraction. Yes two channels one 3500k and one 5000k two boards with channels in series is 200w of 5000k and 200w of 3500k. I love my chilled boards too. I use these because I could have them made for less like $75 each shipped for 13. I shared most of them. When I coop the last four gonna get another group and do 12 more with 5000k and 3000k 90cri boards. 200w at 75 per board is like 0.40 per watt cheap when you coop I don't sell just group orders

Sorry I have not been around. This whole area had no internet for days. People are pissed. So all I can do is get those test parts. Need just one 140mm heatsink, piece of that 25mm to test, corner bracket, and the plastic slide piece, and some the slide in nuts. I can't really do anything but this until I move. Still filling out paperwork. Once I get to Oregon, bout two weeks, then I can start ordering the 3030 for the tent. I figure if I'm renting someone's house, I want to be able to be mobile in a split second. You know.. do a run and do not get along with your landlord or neighbor. Dumb shit. It's a little more expensive. The layout is basically 54" by 111". Comes out to around 600. I thought since I'm a hydro guy. I got a custom tent that holds my trays. I can change the size or make an adjusment in a split second and recycle the aluminum for cash lol. If I get the damn test parts before I move, I'll start a blog or something. Just so busy trying to get out of here.

Back
Top Bottom