Bud issue need help please

When I said I put one bottle in I mean water. Not nutrients. Not sure if you caught that. I dont know how you could not measure nutrient volumes. How? I guess if you have been doing it long enough you dont have to but I would kill that plant if i guessed. Or am I missing something here?
Nutrients or water I don’t measure what volume in litres or gallons going in.
When I see it coming out the bottom of the pot I stop pouring it in is what I meant.
Not ppm’s :Namaste:
Actual volume.
I usually use a hose and nutrient tank with a pump & hose.
Sorry for the confusion.
I just meant your giving a predetermined amount.
Your amount your decision not hers.
Fill and let her eat is my method.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Nutrients or water I don’t measure what volume in litres or gallons going in.
When I see it coming out the bottom of the pot I stop pouring it in is what I meant.
Not ppm’s :Namaste:
Actual volume.
I usually use a hose and nutrient tank with a pump & hose.
Sorry for the confusion.
I just meant your giving a predetermined amount.
Your amount your decision not hers.
Fill and let her eat is my method.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Yep. That is exactly what I do with the water. And it turned two of my plants medium into stiff medium. Water would not pass through properly and the roots dont drink much. i dont even know how they are still green at all. Probably drinking just enough water to live and be a huge let down.

Told my roommate what you said about his watering and he watered it. With one bottle and I picked it up like an hour later and it's weight is lopsided. Like he watered one side of the pot.
I really hope his plant makes it through completely and if it does I will be amazed.

Yep. That is exactly what I do with the water. And it turned two of my plants medium into stiff medium. Water would not pass through properly and the roots dont drink much. i dont even know how they are still green at all. Probably drinking just enough water to live and be a huge let down.

Told my roommate what you said about his watering and he watered it. With one bottle and I picked it up like an hour later and it's weight is lopsided. Like he watered one side of the pot.
I really hope his plant makes it through completely and if it does I will be amazed.
Hope they both make it. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hope they both make it. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Is it at least possible that pistachio ended up being polinated by one of the other plants and because it's a mix half auto half photo it just won't finish properly?

Let's say pistachio was an auto ...which I felt like it was while growing it the first time because it's buds got big faster than all three of the other strains I had growing which were all photos and it seems finished faster than the others.

I thought it was an auto and while the sister plant of this plant(which was two weeks older) was under 18/6 it started flowering. So it is definitely an auto pistachio at the least. But....it could have been polinated by blueberry pancakes for all I know.
Why do I say that?
I had a really stressed bbpancakes next to it that still finished nice but was clearly stunted four times that I know of and it smelled like and followed the same pattern of the other bbpancakes...but it didn't turn red until the very end and that only just a little. The rest of the plant was yellow leaves and really bad looking. But it budded just as nicely as the one that turned nearly totally red and had no yellow leaves on it. I swore I saw male sacs on it too and I remember posting about it and someone said no it wasn't. But it sure looked like a pollen sac.

I found ten seeds. The first 2 I know came from pistachio. But I have no idea where the other came from because I moved buds from a curing rack to glass jars then realize they were not done so I put two of the four plants back on the rack on the same shelves where the pistachio was. The. Found 8 more seeds. So I don't know if they aren't some mix.
They don't act exactly like that first plant did.

Is it at least possible that pistachio ended up being polinated by one of the other plants and because it's a mix half auto half photo it just won't finish properly?

Let's say pistachio was an auto ...which I felt like it was while growing it the first time because it's buds got big faster than all three of the other strains I had growing which were all photos and it seems finished faster than the others.

I thought it was an auto and while the sister plant of this plant(which was two weeks older) was under 18/6 it started flowering. So it is definitely an auto pistachio at the least. But....it could have been polinated by blueberry pancakes for all I know.
Why do I say that?
I had a really stressed bbpancakes next to it that still finished nice but was clearly stunted four times that I know of and it smelled like and followed the same pattern of the other bbpancakes...but it didn't turn red until the very end and that only just a little. The rest of the plant was yellow leaves and really bad looking. But it budded just as nicely as the one that turned nearly totally red and had no yellow leaves on it. I swore I saw male sacs on it too and I remember posting about it and someone said no it wasn't. But it sure looked like a pollen sac.

I found ten seeds. The first 2 I know came from pistachio. But I have no idea where the other came from because I moved buds from a curing rack to glass jars then realize they were not done so I put two of the four plants back on the rack on the same shelves where the pistachio was. The. Found 8 more seeds. So I don't know if they aren't some mix.
They don't act exactly like that first plant did.
It’s not uncommon to find seeds in a stressed girl.
Doesn’t mean she was pollinated.
Seed just form occasionally in the buds.
Genetics and stress usually.
Do you have the pics of possible balls?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It’s not uncommon to find seeds in a stressed girl.
Doesn’t mean she was pollinated.
Seed just form occasionally in the buds.
Genetics and stress usually.
Do you have the pics of possible balls?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
It's in a thread I made here somewhere and buried in about 1000 photos so finding the photo would be difficult.

The plant that bore the seeds was this one....but It wasn't as stressed as I thought it was. Yellowing once buds form is what this plant did. And what it's daughters are doing.

But another issue arises. This am....I go check on the daughter of the plant in this post and last night it had zero yellow or bad leaves on it.

This am I find this.....

The last photo....leaves are waxy and delicate feeling and it was two of them low on the plant that is about a week and a half into making flowers.
When I touched them they fell off. But I felt the leafs stem snap away .....but super gently.

While hoping my plant doesn't fail.....It sure seems to be trending that way. And I don't think I'm going to be able to fix it at all. I mean....if something is wrong with the plant I can't flush a 7 gallon plant that I know doesn't have too much nutrients. I only give it half doses, skipped one of the liquid gold doses a few weeks back and stopped giving the metabolic transformer weeks ago.

Just gave it some liquid gold yesterday because it was due.

I am not finding any infestations but there is aphids here and there. I find a few a day and kill them.

Edit...the most bothersome thing about modern cameras in phones is the color is always off. These leaves I am showing you are green but very very yellowed and waxy and weak. But it's a strange weak. It's uniform.

20231208_095804.jpg

20231209_172436.jpg

20231208_171038.jpg

20240226_105831.jpg

It's in a thread I made here somewhere and buried in about 1000 photos so finding the photo would be difficult.

The plant that bore the seeds was this one....but It wasn't as stressed as I thought it was. Yellowing once buds form is what this plant did. And what it's daughters are doing.

But another issue arises. This am....I go check on the daughter of the plant in this post and last night it had zero yellow or bad leaves on it.

This am I find this.....

The last photo....leaves are waxy and delicate feeling and it was two of them low on the plant that is about a week and a half into making flowers.
When I touched them they fell off. But I felt the leafs stem snap away .....but super gently.

While hoping my plant doesn't fail.....It sure seems to be trending that way. And I don't think I'm going to be able to fix it at all. I mean....if something is wrong with the plant I can't flush a 7 gallon plant that I know doesn't have too much nutrients. I only give it half doses, skipped one of the liquid gold doses a few weeks back and stopped giving the metabolic transformer weeks ago.

Just gave it some liquid gold yesterday because it was due.

I am not finding any infestations but there is aphids here and there. I find a few a day and kill them.

Edit...the most bothersome thing about modern cameras in phones is the color is always off. These leaves I am showing you are green but very very yellowed and waxy and weak. But it's a strange weak. It's uniform.

20231208_095804.jpg

20231209_172436.jpg

20231208_171038.jpg

20240226_105831.jpg
Don’t touch the leaves or remove them.
Your close she slows down at the end.
Fed as I recommend and you we be fine.
Your so close.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Don’t touch the leaves or remove them.
Your close she slows down at the end.
Fed as I recommend and you we be fine.
Your so close.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
The plant in that photo is the last plant not the troubled one.

The leaves on the plant are now rubbery stems low. Like under or overwatering.

But that can't be.

This plant won't make it to look like the ones in the last posts photo. Which is mom. No chance. It may grow ok buds in a few spots. But I can see the same crap happening low on the plant that started the other one going bad.

It's just beginners luck how I got the first four plants to turn out great. from here on out I probably need to just stop doing this. Enjoyment is gone and frustration is all that is left. Not to mention a waste of money time effort and sanity.

Thanks for your help. I won't make changes to this plant and I can bet it will go south. It's showing all the signs the other one did. Just waiting for it to multiply its leaves and then flip out.

Here are photos of the under side. The mother plant of this plant....every spot you see under the plant grew big colas during stretch. They all went to the top.
On the second and third plant same strain....nothing grows right but the main nodes. Everything else is stunted. And some of those bud sites on top are already getting that crazy looking bleached look around the buds.

It's just always seems the answer is....it's a plant let it grow. But I know what's about to happen if I do nothing or something. It's the ol catch 22

20240226_125631.jpg

20240226_125623.jpg

20240226_125611.jpg

20240226_125608.jpg

20240226_125601.jpg

20240226_125547.jpg

The plant in that photo is the last plant not the troubled one.

The leaves on the plant are now rubbery stems low. Like under or overwatering.

But that can't be.

This plant won't make it to look like the ones in the last posts photo. Which is mom. No chance. It may grow ok buds in a few spots. But I can see the same crap happening low on the plant that started the other one going bad.

It's just beginners luck how I got the first four plants to turn out great. from here on out I probably need to just stop doing this. Enjoyment is gone and frustration is all that is left. Not to mention a waste of money time effort and sanity.

Thanks for your help. I won't make changes to this plant and I can bet it will go south. It's showing all the signs the other one did. Just waiting for it to multiply its leaves and then flip out.

Here are photos of the under side. The mother plant of this plant....every spot you see under the plant grew big colas during stretch. They all went to the top.
On the second and third plant same strain....nothing grows right but the main nodes. Everything else is stunted. And some of those bud sites on top are already getting that crazy looking bleached look around the buds.

It's just always seems the answer is....it's a plant let it grow. But I know what's about to happen if I do nothing or something. It's the ol catch 22

20240226_125631.jpg

20240226_125623.jpg

20240226_125611.jpg

20240226_125608.jpg

20240226_125601.jpg

20240226_125547.jpg
Feed as I recommended full strength nutrients according to the schedule at 5.8.
Take a deep breath and relax. :Namaste:
Try and enjoy it.
Get some coco and I'll walk you through a complete grow.
Coco perlite and a complete line of any nutrient.
A ph meter and a light, we can do it.:thumb:
But for the rest of the day do something fun.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Feed as I recommended full strength nutrients according to the schedule at 5.8.
Take a deep breath and relax. :Namaste:
Try and enjoy it.
Get some coco and I'll walk you through a complete grow.
Coco perlite and a complete line of any nutrient.
A ph meter and a light, we can do it.:thumb:
But for the rest of the day do something fun.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I will probably take you up on that.

I was planning on trying Geoflora but I can't get anyone to answer the question.....will it make my room or basement smell nasty without an exhaust? Or is it like Dr earth where it doesn't overpower at all?

I grew the last plants in my bedroom closet and basement. Cannabis was all I smelled.

I will probably take you up on that.

I was planning on trying Geoflora but I can't get anyone to answer the question.....will it make my room or basement smell nasty without an exhaust? Or is it like Dr earth where it doesn't overpower at all?

I grew the last plants in my bedroom closet and basement. Cannabis was all I smelled.
It's a great nutrient with no smell.
You will be very happy with it.
I love @GeoFlora Nutrients great pot is all you'll smell. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It's a great nutrient with no smell.
You will be very happy with it.
I love @GeoFlora Nutrients great pot is all you'll smell. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
One question because I'm now worried. I keep seeing aphids on this plant. Ever day.

How do you get rid of these bugs without hurting the plant? I mean posts are made but no follow up ever from anyone. I actually will follow up and say if it worked or not and there are like 15 different claims to get rid of them.

I don't want chemicals unless there is no way to avoid it. But there has to be a way to avoid it.

One question because I'm now worried. I keep seeing aphids on this plant. Ever day.

How do you get rid of these bugs without hurting the plant? I mean posts are made but no follow up ever from anyone. I actually will follow up and say if it worked or not and there are like 15 different claims to get rid of them.

I don't want chemicals unless there is no way to avoid it. But there has to be a way to avoid it.
Neem oil works well.
I've read soap or garlic works but never tried it.
But what I recommend is what @bluter :ciao: already recommended.
@Sierra Natural Science has fantastic all natural products that are terrific.
I've used them and had great success. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Neem oil works well.
I've read soap or garlic works but never tried it.
But what I recommend is what @bluter :ciao: already recommended.
@Sierra Natural Science has fantastic all natural products that are terrific.
I've used them and had great success. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I used garlic and onion with two cups water and blended then strained it with a paint strainer and then sprayed the plant a few days ago. It definitely lessened them but didn't get rid of them.

Neem oil got rid of my fungus gnat problem. I sprayed like I had an infestation though. I mean my mix was 3- 1/2 teaspoons in 32 oz water. I sprayed every part of the plant when I thought it was possible those bugs were hurting the sister plant that is two weeks older.

But Neem oil....I have this idea in my head that too much too often can lock out nutrients because of oil saturated roots.
maybe that's wrong. Or maybe only possible if you use it beyond what is suggested. Which I have. I sprayed every other day for a week to get rid of fungus gnats. And it did. They just started coming back.

I have heard dawn dish soap but don't know how much to utilize with water.

I'm releasing 25 lady bugs in my grow room within the next two days.
I don't know what I'll do with the other 1475 lady bugs maybe find a way to keep them living without putting them in the fridge for weeks. That seems cruel even if they will live through that.

have you got access to any sns products ? check them out in the sponsors.
I've looked at the products and they seem promising.
Especially would like to kill root aphids if I have any. I know I have them on the leaves. But could they be what is hurting my plants? The lemon haze are not affected but both pistachio plants have had issues with yellowing and leaves doing strange things.

I always include photos when trying to explain....

Like why would that plant look that healthy and yet leaves inside and under the canopy do strange things.
I know it's only a few leaves. But this happens fast. Like overnight. And im just done with pulling them off.

I know it may be no big deal that these leaves are turning like this on the inside. But I want to know why for a good reason.....I have four more of these seeds and because the potential for way more growth from that strain is really high if those areas that won't grow under the canopy actually do grow.

I do know that this strain just yellows after buds start up decently. It's just what it does. I was worried about this in the last grow you helped me with. Same strain.

20240228_095534.jpg

20240228_095605.jpg

20240228_095617.jpg

Making this post for the purpose of showing how the two week older sister of the plant this thread is about is doing.

So to be clear....this specific post is only related to thread because it's the sister plant to the one the thread is made for and this sister is two weeks older. My concern was not allowing the plant this thread was made about to get like the plant in this specific post.

The plant stopped growing and was wilting badly from the bottom up. I watched no growth for almost a week before I acted.
After a flush and a pint of peroxide to one gallon of water was applied to the roots...it stopped flipping out and started growing again. It was masively stunted. The plant would have had 40 colas on it and would have been bigger than it's momma plant had it made it.
The yeilds won't be half ounce cured buds like it's momma plant. But I am amazed this plant is still alive.

And growing. It has a month left if it would be harvested at the same time as it's momma plant. But I think it will finish before that. Honestly I am blown away that this plant didn't just die.

I almost threw it away and @Bill248 convinced me to not give up on it. So here it is. It's kinda comical to me how micro the buds are. And I learned that Trichomes will grow to a size relative to bud and plant size. They are so tiny on this plant.

20240228_101522.jpg

20240228_101542.jpg

20240228_101611.jpg

20240228_101619.jpg

20240228_101545.jpg

20240228_101629.jpg

Especially would like to kill root aphids if I have any. I know I have them on the leaves. But could they be what is hurting my plants? The lemon haze are not affected but both pistachio plants have had issues with yellowing and leaves doing strange things.

Like why would that plant look that healthy and yet leaves inside and under the canopy do strange things.
I know it's only a few leaves. But this happens fast. Like overnight. And im just done with pulling them off.

I know it may be no big deal that these leaves are turning like this on the inside. But I want to know why for a good reason.....I have four more of these seeds and because the potential for way more growth from that strain is really high if those areas that won't grow under the canopy actually do grow.

I do know that this strain just yellows after buds start up decently. It's just what it does. I was worried about this in the last grow you helped me with. Same strain.

20240228_095534.jpg

20240228_095605.jpg

20240228_095617.jpg
That's completely normal. A flowering Cannabis plant consumes the leaves that connects directly to the stem in mid flower.

I used garlic and onion with two cups water and blended then strained it with a paint strainer and then sprayed the plant a few days ago. It definitely lessened them but didn't get rid of them.

Neem oil got rid of my fungus gnat problem. I sprayed like I had an infestation though. I mean my mix was 3- 1/2 teaspoons in 32 oz water. I sprayed every part of the plant when I thought it was possible those bugs were hurting the sister plant that is two weeks older.

But Neem oil....I have this idea in my head that too much too often can lock out nutrients because of oil saturated roots.
maybe that's wrong. Or maybe only possible if you use it beyond what is suggested. Which I have. I sprayed every other day for a week to get rid of fungus gnats. And it did. They just started coming back.

I have heard dawn dish soap but don't know how much to utilize with water.

I'm releasing 25 lady bugs in my grow room within the next two days.
I don't know what I'll do with the other 1475 lady bugs maybe find a way to keep them living without putting them in the fridge for weeks. That seems cruel even if they will live through that.
Every three days for an infestation.
Once a week for prevention.
On the plant not the the pot.:Namaste:
Lady bugs are good though. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

20240228_095534.jpg

20240228_095605.jpg

20240228_095617.jpg
Is that the one with bugs?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom