Budz: Mars Hydro FC-E3000, 3x3, Do Si Dos SCROG Grow

I believe it was due to high humidity. This tent is in a bathroom that doesn't really get used. Lots of Moisture in that room. I do all my nute mixing & cleaning in there & I usually have 3 - 5 gal. buckets of water sitting to mix nutes as well.
While lights are on & the tent door is wide open the Dehumidifier keeps the RH down to 35%. But when I close up the tent it usually gets 55% & a couple of times when it rained it got to 72%. It's a great room for seedlings & vegging. Not good for Flowering plants. I was concerned about this as soon as I started flower. But being in a SCROG net stopped me from moving it.
I really want to get a weight on this thing so I know what a SCROG grow does. If it all turns out in the end I might take it to my buddies house & use his heat press on it for Rosin.

Hi mate, just had a good read from post 1. Wonderful job you’ve done growing these. Also, a nice clean set up :)

Bummer about the rot, happened to me before. Sometimes low Rh and plenty of airflow still won’t cut it unfortunately, the LED give tight dense buds. It’s all the pros and cons to growing great job though they look amazing.

I think I've been pretty lucky so far on the Do-Si-Dos. I've harvested 75% of the plant & only found 2 really small spots where it was just starting out. I've been checking it really good all through harvesting & the rest looks just fine. Hoping to get the harvest done before Football time. Then final pics tomorrow & this journal is over save for posting the final weight & potency. So for now... I'm back to trim jail.

Sorry about the rot but good thing you caught it early! I would get it dried pretty quickly to keep it from spreading. You can always burp it down more slowly once it's in the mid-60s.
Sorry for the rot Buds... @InTheShed recommends making a salve out of the waste, IIRC.
Not salve as that's not cooked at a temp that would kill the spores. I usually toss botrytis buds but I have used the non-dead flowers from a plant with fusarium for topical oil. That gets decarbed first (240ºF) so whatever was alive isn't anymore.

End of the Line for the Do-Si-Dos. I removed the 2 nets prior to harvesting. That was fun.... lol. Only tore off a few small buds in the process. Here's a couple pics from before the chop.
11-339.JPG
11-340.JPG
11-341.JPG

Some pics of buds drying after the chop.
11-342.JPG
11-343.JPG
11-344.JPG
11-345.JPG

Rest of the pics. This plant took up both sides of the closet to hang for drying. Haven't had a plant do that before. Plenty of weed there. May all end up in the Trim Bin though. We'll see this weekend when it's dry. I'm going to try it out; even though I don't think the Trichs were cloudy enough to be any good.
11-346.JPG
11-347.JPG
11-348.JPG
11-349.JPG
11-350.JPG
11-351.JPG

Well I pulled just under 10.5 oz. from the Do-Si-Dos. Gives you a buzz; but not strong enough for me. My buddy took it to his house to make Rosin & some Fudge for us. Oh well, at least not a total loss. I love Fudge.... lol.

So this brings this journal to an end. Thanks to all who visited the grow. Very much appreciated !

Back
Top Bottom