Budz: Mars Hydro FC-E3000, 3x3, Do Si Dos SCROG Grow

Down to the White Widow. She's in a closet now & not too happy looking. I gave her a pretty good defol today to finish her up. Planning to chop her by the weekend.
12-794.JPG
12-795.JPG
12-796.JPG
12-797.JPG
12-798.JPG
12-799.JPG
12-800.JPG

Tomorrow will be the last day of light & feed for the White Widow. Tomorrow night she goes in the dark till Friday when I harvest her. Do-Si-Dos is looking pretty close to finishing also. Lots of Colas.... but none that are really big. Looking forward (or maybe not) to see what kind of yield I get. Right now I'm thinking I could do better in a 7 gal. with training & just 8 large colas.... but we'll see.

Your going to have alot off fire bud to get through you smoke alot a day or not?
I go through about 1 oz. per week. So it takes close to a pound to last till the next harvest this time since I didn't have anything in Veg yet. I'll have plants vegging next time so there will only be 8-10 week wait till harvest. SCROG Tent took up my Veg area. Had to try out SCROG at least once.... or, I'd never know.... lol. Still haven't tried SOG yet. Maybe soon.
Fun to mess around & see what you get trying different methods. As long as I get some good weed at the end, It's all good. Of course I prefer a lot... but I'll take what I get. Hmmm, I wonder how many clones it would take for a 4x4 SOG ?
Clones in maybe 1 gallon pots or 1/2 gal. pots. A guess would be about 25 in 1 gal., but not real sure because I've never seen how they grow this way.
So far I think I got 22.5 oz. & still have a few plants left. All of it has been good so far. But Aurora Indica, Cherry on Top & Zookies are Top Tier Platinum grade if you buy it at the dispensary. Those 3 are really potent. The rest is more like the normal good weed that goes around. I have 75% of each of those 3 put up as Private Stash.

Just checked Trichs on the White Widow & Do-Si-Dos. White Widow is about 5% Clear, 85% Cloudy & 10% Amber. I found a Cola Branch snapped & hanging this morning. Yeah, it's time for her to come down. Dark time starts tomorrow.
The Do-Si-Dos is about 10-15% Clear, 85-90% Cloudy & 5-10% Amber. She wont get chopped this weekend; but I'm expecting to harvest her the weekend after that.
The end is closing in. Almost there.

DsD looks so damn amazing :cool:

What u think did defoliation ”work”? For me it looks like almost all the colas above the net has connected

I posted this to the wrong journal the other day. ooops !
OG-1 has given me my biggest yield for this grow so far. I got 5.428 oz. from her. Almost 5 1/2 oz. I think that's pretty damned good for a 3 gal. pot. If I could pull that much from every plant in a 3 gal. it's all I would use. I smoked a joint of the stuff that fell off the buds when cutting the buds from the branches. First thing I noticed is it has a dry smoke taste to it that leaves you with cotton mouth after a couple of hits. Then it's just a mellow, relaxing high. The kind of buzz you would want at a party. Not too heavy & not too light of a buzz. I'll post pics later with the other updates. (Still got a few pics to take)

It was Doomsday for the "WHITE WIDOW". I harvested her today. I had to harvest in 3 steps today a few hours apart. Pulled a muscle in my side & shoulder & the pain really sucks. Doc gave me pain meds but they only dull the pain some.
So anyway, Here's the plant when I started.
12-803.JPG
12-804.JPG
12-805.JPG
12-806.JPG

On the 1st round I only removed the 6 main Colas.
12-807.JPG
12-808.JPG
12-809.JPG
12-810.JPG

Looks pretty tasty to me.... lol. Didn't really have much trim to remove. I thought there would be a lot more from how raggedy this plant looked.
12-811.JPG

Not sure how the smoke will turn out for this one. For some reason all the outer leaves dried up on her before harvesting. Not sure if one of the main colas breaking off a week ago would cause this; but it went from growing normal to dried up leaves in the week since the branch broke. I'm guessing that's the cause. After trimming the buds felt a little moist but not at all wet. Pretty sure she will dry too fast. I may jar it tomorrow so it dries slower & burp more often.

Here's how she looked at the start of the 2nd round of harvest.
12-812.JPG

Took a few more branches with the smaller to mid-size buds.
12-813.JPG
12-814.JPG
12-815.JPG

Which now brings me to the 3rd & final round of harvest. What's left of the plant.......
12-816.JPG

Total Trim after harvest.
12-817.JPG

And of course the Hanging Buds.
12-818.JPG
12-819.JPG
12-820.JPG

Weight in a few days.

The "White Widow" is all dry & jarred. Sorry, forgot to take pics before jarring it. It dried way too fast for my liking.
I was really surprised by the weight. She did not look like she weighed that much. But I pulled 159 gr. from her which is 5.5 oz. + 5 gr. Real Shocker there. I'm smoking a joint of it right this minute. It's good. Not Platinum by any means. Comparable to your average Good Dispensary weed. On a scale of 1 - 10 I'd give it a 7 - 7.5. Good enough to get you stoned but not strong enough to keep you down.... lol.

So we are down to the SCROG "Do-Si-Dos" & she will be going to get executed this weekend. Tomorrow she gets her "Last Meal". Should I ask her what she'd like ? I wonder if she's asking for a "Stay of Execution".... lol. I guess if so, she doesn't realize I'm Judge, Jury & Executioner ! Off with her Head !

Hey.... Maybe the White Widow is better than I thought.

So for about the past 2 weeks I've been dimming my light about 5% every 3-4 days. I'm on about 65% now; which is where it will stay till harvest. Shed was right. I was getting some light bleaching. Raising the light & dimming it has surely helped.

Pics when I feed next time.

"ZOOKIES" is almost dry. Probably 2 more days till I can get a weight on her. Soon to be down to the W.W. & Do-Si-Dos.
So far I have about 15 oz. curing. 2.5 oz. I gave away & probably smoked 2 oz. so far. So not doing all that bad for 3 gal. pots. That's 19.5 oz. from 6 plants so far so I'm averaging the 3 oz. per plant I expected. Good enough for me.
That's super yield in 3 gals Buds! Beautiful plants man! You've had quite a week of harvest!

I think the Do-Si-Dos is a bust. I broke open the main Cola last night because I saw some funkiness. Looks kind of Gray & Fuzzy inside; so I think it's Bud Rot. I'll take a better look today; but I'm pretty sure she's going in the trash. I'll check to see if it's all over the plant or just on certain buds. Maybe some will be able to be washed & used for hash... not sure yet. I'll post pics in a while. Just woke up.

OK, I'm back with a few pics of the Bud Rot. Well, after checking the plant over by breaking open all the Top Colas I only found rot in this one place on the biggest / tallest cola. Even down farther on the same branch of that cola I can't find any sign of rot. There's not much on that cola really either. I think I caught it just starting out.
Now the big debate. Is she worth cutting down now & Bud Washing..... or just throw her out. Her Trichs are about 10 - 15% Clear. about 80% Cloudy & 5 - 10% Amber. I smoked a test bud I harvested a week ago & it was just OK weed. Nothing all that great. Not sure if an additional week since I took that bud would be enough or not.
@Emilya, @InTheShed , @MrSauga , @Bill284 , your thoughts on this please.
I've never had this happen before. Not sure if I should even keep the rest of this plant or just toss it out.
11-327.JPG
11-328.JPG
11-329.JPG
11-330.JPG

Hope the pics are clear enough.

11-327.JPG

11-328.JPG

11-329.JPG

May as well post the last pics you will see of the Do-Si-Dos as a plant. I removed the Top Net. She's coming down over the weekend no matter what. Looks like she has a nice amount of weight to her; so it will suck if I toss her. But then again.... did the bud get any better over the past week ? Is it worth the trouble ? Just not all that sure.
11-331.JPG
11-332.JPG
11-333.JPG
11-334.JPG
11-335.JPG
11-336.JPG
11-337.JPG
11-338.JPG

11-331.JPG

11-332.JPG

11-333.JPG

11-334.JPG

11-335.JPG

11-336.JPG

11-337.JPG

OK, I'm back with a few pics of the Bud Rot. Well, after checking the plant over by breaking open all the Top Colas I only found rot in this one place on the biggest / tallest cola. Even down farther on the same branch of that cola I can't find any sign of rot. There's not much on that cola really either. I think I caught it just starting out.
Now the big debate. Is she worth cutting down now & Bud Washing..... or just throw her out. Her Trichs are about 10 - 15% Clear. about 80% Cloudy & 5 - 10% Amber. I smoked a test bud I harvested a week ago & it was just OK weed. Nothing all that great. Not sure if an additional week since I took that bud would be enough or not.
@Emilya, @InTheShed , @MrSauga , @Bill284 , your thoughts on this please.
I've never had this happen before. Not sure if I should even keep the rest of this plant or just toss it out.
11-327.JPG
11-328.JPG
11-329.JPG
11-330.JPG

Hope the pics are clear enough.

11-327.JPG

11-328.JPG

11-329.JPG
Good morning my friend, hope you are well today.
I haven't had alot of problems with bud rot personally.
From what I understand it can spread fairly quickly to other buds and nearby plants.
If you have Amber's on her I'd chop and wash her asap before it spreads.
Then decide if she is smokeable or decarb and make butter or something.
How is your air circulation in that room?
Are suffering from humidity issues?
Stay safe.
Bill

Good morning my friend, hope you are well today.
I haven't had alot of problems with bud rot personally.
From what I understand it can spread fairly quickly to other buds and nearby plants.
If you have Amber's on her I'd chop and wash her asap before it spreads.
Then decide if she is smokeable or decarb and make butter or something.
How is your air circulation in that room?
Are suffering from humidity issues?
Stay safe.
Bill
Yes, RH has not been all that good. 50 -55% a lot of the time in that room. Oh well, dig out the bud washing stuff today.
Guess I'll have a busy night Trimming & Washing & checking everything thoroughly. Fun !
I'm pretty sure there's at least 12 oz. there when dry. A lot to waste since I spent about 6 months on this plant.
That's what I get for trying to Flower in a room I set up for Veg only.

Back
Top Bottom