Buysser's Very First Grow - Mars II 1600 Watt Attic Grow Using Growology

seem to be a lot better today than yesterday.... :) :) :)
20140720_085751.jpg

Outstanding. 5 for 5 !!!. One small step for man..and one giant step for cannabis kind..

CONGRATS!!! hardest part is over now if you ask me LOL :) and the fun begins!! I just love the life of the cannabis plant!!!:goodjob:

Here's a couple of pictures from tonight. I removed all it's fan leafs & it loved it, it's exploded in growth. I have high hopes for this lady & will definitely buy more Ripper seeds.

IMG_002967.JPG
IMG_002871.JPG

I've not seen a smoke report on it but their description sold me, it sounds like a great strain. I'm really looking forward to testing it.
I'm amazed how vigerous the growth is in veg, I could get away with sending mine into flower now but I do like to get a good veg period in as it's always served me well & I want to scrog it with the tangerine dream which are lagging behind at the mo.
I'll definitely be taking a clone or two for the future :)

I've not seen a smoke report on it but their description sold me, it sounds like a great strain. I'm really looking forward to testing it.
I'm amazed how vigerous the growth is in veg, I could get away with sending mine into flower now but I do like to get a good veg period in as it's always served me well & I want to scrog it with the tangerine dream which are lagging behind at the mo.
I'll definitely be taking a clone or two for the future :)

Barely know anyone else out there that's growing Ripper Toxic. I picked them for potency and short life span plus I thought the popularity of the strain would make for an interesting journal....

After this photo, I propped up the two small babies to get as close to the light as the other stronger ones, gave them a sip and turned a fan on em to start building biceps.

Ripper1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom