8 O.G. Kush - LED 1200W First Grow!

I'm brand new to the site(about 2 weeks) and 10 days into my 8 sweet girls. this is my VERY FIRST grow EVER!!! in fact I've only ever seen one plant in someones backyard.
I've done my fair share of reading and i can say I've read and applied every aspect that i learned to this grow!

MY #1 goal is to get this grow right! I'm keeping it VERY SIMPLE! I'm using Rhizo Blast at it 2ml to gal rate for a liquid fertilizer and thats it! i may add something else during bloom and I'm 100% open to suggestions!

SOIL GROW

Strain - Indica OG Kush
# of Plants - 8
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon using 4 gallons of soil
Lights - (1) 1200 Watt KING LED Multispec
Nutrients - Fox Farm Soil and Liquid Fertilizer
Started from seeds in Happy Frog soil to start till 7" tall
Im using "ocean forest" after once 7" tall
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature 74f-82f
Room Square Footage - 5'x 4.5'
Pests - None Known
Air: Co2 Supplement
Air: 6" inline fan 450 min

Im growing under some pretty extreme circumstances surrounding my grow but I've taken ALL the right precautions to not be discovered. It is 100% light, smell, and nearly sound proof. Its a beauty! before i even purchased my first piece of equipment i emptied out my closet and caulked and sealed EVERY crack in there! it was air tight and maintains 74f with nothing running and time to cool. it runs steady at 80f with lights on max temp is 82f. but I'm using Co2 to boast! it uses air to cool by being pulled in from the ac ducting into a 4' inlet on the ceiling. it is filtered on the floor and pulled up and out into the attic. the fan is up in the attic running 24/7 and 1/2 speed. its DEAD SILENT! i have Co2 running for the 180 cubic feet.

so here i am!! what do you think?? i fully plan on keeping this up to date.. please let me know what you think about my first setup and how i can improve! I WANT TO GET 400g! thank you!

pics VERY soon to come!

Welcome aboard the number one site for promoting cannabis awareness to end its prohibition :420: :welcome:

We're very glad to have you with us 420480. Your setup looks fantastic. Can't wait to see it!

Any questions don't hesitate to ask :)

:peace:

IMG_67353.JPG
IMG_67364.JPG
IMG_67285.JPG
IMG_67345.jpg
IMG_67334.jpg
IMG_67324.JPG
IMG_67304.JPG
IMG_67295.JPG

im here - front row seat!

I'm very grateful for the views and comments! if you see anything i should do(adding anything to water,..anything)please let me know

Day 17:

Today i pitched the tops above the fourth node of my 8 girls during dark today. I've read a little bit and i feel that was when i wanted to start I'm going to try a hybrid of pinching and breaking to optimize my usable area.. or atleast thats my plan.

the one on the left has reached a 12" span!!
The two plants on the top row are the same ones I've been taking pictures of. same orientation.

as a side note, i also pinched my three side plants above the second node

IMG_67945.jpg
IMG_67917.jpg

Day 18:
I transplanted today immediately after the 18hr light cycle ended. everything went well with very minimal damage to plants. here they are in their pots!

IMG_67995.jpg
IMG_67987.jpg
IMG_68006.jpg
IMG_68026.jpg

What a beautiful transplant!! haha I hope my babies slide out of their red solo cups like that.

Definitely subbed for your grow, cant wait to see these ladies progress!!

I'm curious, do you guys think 30 days of veg is going to be enough? I'm trying to keep a 90 day cycle. 30 veg & 60 flowering. input would be great!

I'm curious, do you guys think 30 days of veg is going to be enough? I'm trying to keep a 90 day cycle. 30 veg & 60 flowering. input would be great!

Well one part you left out was how much you trying to get per plant?

Back
Top Bottom