BWC BayArea's Largest Solo Grow to Date

That's a creepy ending to this journal. Glad you discovered that now! Thanks for sharing - hopefully it'll keep us all on our toes to check for electrical issues throughout a grow as opposed after the fact when the fire marshall is asking tough questions.

oh dont feel bad, my grow area has horibile circutry.........if you sneeze you blow a fuse, ive melted a couple timers so far...in fact i gotta have my freind come out to look at it today.........
U may either wanna find a new grow area or get some damn good fire insurance. Continuing to grow knowing that u have bad electrical wiring is insane IMO.

Thats really scary, Holy cow I would be pretty freaked out if I discovered something like that. Glad everything turned out ok, I will be checking all of my stuff on a regular basis. Thanks for the post. It going to make me more careful for sure..

I know you know this BWC but for the benefit of others reading....

separate outlets doesn't necessarilly mean separate circuits on the breaker.

80% of breaker rating max is a good rule of thumb.

I know you know this BWC but for the benefit of others reading....

separate outlets doesn't necessarilly mean separate circuits on the breaker.

80% of breaker rating max is a good rule of thumb.
yup indeed my understanding too............... hey bwc imagine loosin you to electricity nah mate good lesson learnt ive had an electrician lucky enough my ex grow bud do all our wiring........good post thou + reps if i can......been meaning to ask how does this rep thing work mate ? i don t understand it ? can u simplify for me please ? ha ha ........be lucky weedtastic

You could emulate code on the wiring you add. That way it is safe. Look for a "code check" book at the big box hardware store. It's a spiral bound along the top edge. It explains everything you need to know. It's no guarantee, but it isn't rocket science either and an average Joe can handle it. I used it as my reference when I did wiring with a permit in my own home (an entire kitchen), and then had it officially inspected and passed with flying colors. You can too and just not be inspected. And it will be safe.

That said, I'm not an electrician and cannot accept responsibility if someone follows that advice and zaps themselves, etc. Please know what you are doing before you work with electricity. You know I have to say this. My advice should not be played for investment purposes. Prohibition doesn't work.

:peace:

This grow is a done deal Bree. Finished about a month ago. In fact all journals in this forum are completed or abandoned. The date is at the top left hand corner of each post. Thanks for checkin me out though.

My Man BWC

Thanks for all your great info and responses KUDOS on the GROW I know its TASTY :Rasta::grinjoint:wish I was there and away from the bullsh*t here but gotta raise my little ones in an environment they like 4 now, I will stay in touch who knows maybe we'll be sharing a fatty outside a club someday. I used to own in Miami Bch FL back in the 80's as I gotta get out of RI sometimes. Thanx for the compliments on the other thread I will respond but wanted to quickly give you +rep here and there++rep.:thanks:
:ganjamon::goodjob:

Wow your set up looks nice, i've just went from a closet to two rooms can't wait to fill them up

Thanks. juslike, u may have the room and not even realize it. U'd be surprised to know what space was used for this grow. Back in a tent for now. Large areas/big growa are a pain in the ass to me as far as summer growing is concerned. Environmental controls as well as electrical bills are a mother.

Back
Top Bottom