C5Rftw's 2nd Deep Water Culture Grow

press_017.jpg
How are these C5r ? I've got 4 more just a bit smaller from my last AK48 . The bitch flowered for almost 12 wks :popcorn:!! I couldn't wait any longer even though there were no amber trichs and the hairs barely started to turn red. These ladies smell so sweet compared to the last one . That big one weighed (hard to get it on that little scale) about 130 grams !!:yahoo:

press_017.jpg
How are these C5r ? I've got 4 more just a bit smaller from my last AK48 . The bitch flowered for almost 12 wks :popcorn:!! I couldn't wait any longer even though there were no amber trichs and the hairs barely started to turn red. These ladies smell so sweet compared to the last one . That big one weighed (hard to get it on that little scale) about 130 grams !!:yahoo:

sry I haven't been around guys. started back work and I am exhausted. been really busy.

Ol' hippy, you how done really good man! wow nice!

Going back to work sucks !! I've worked about 8 days since Christmas, and went back to do a job the other day whew! my back went out, chiro is 40 bucks a visit !! :thedoubletake: my feet are killing me now I've got bunions on both feet ! shit getting old sucks too ! I just signed up for SS but it ain't enough to live on . I need an easier job, pouring concrete is slowly killing me :helpsmilie:... Hope your doing better guy , maybe we should just grow for money instead of for our own meds. :peace: Take care of yourself C5R ..today is tax day too ,damn I can't get a break this month at all .....:goodluck:

Now thats a nicely trimed big bud !! Trichs shineing like little diamonds :thumb:

I played on a softball team once way back we were called the Nads , we'd get our girlfriends/wives to cheer for us ...:cheer:"Go Nads Go ,:cheer: GoNads Go !! :rofl:

Going back to work sucks !! I've worked about 8 days since Christmas, and went back to do a job the other day whew! my back went out, chiro is 40 bucks a visit !! :thedoubletake: my feet are killing me now I've got bunions on both feet ! shit getting old sucks too ! I just signed up for SS but it ain't enough to live on . I need an easier job, pouring concrete is slowly killing me :helpsmilie:... Hope your doing better guy , maybe we should just grow for money instead of for our own meds. :peace: Take care of yourself C5R ..today is tax day too ,damn I can't get a break this month at all .....:goodluck:

Thanks man, it does suck lol. The money is good though. Im pretty much the manager so I dont have to work that hard at my job but if I want a lot of money I do. Concrete does get old. just let the young guys do all the mixing/handling. your now a floater only now lol.
I would never sell this stuff but I might give it to a buddy, and if he wants to pay me for being such a good friend, then I cant complain?

Now thats a nicely trimed big bud !! Trichs shineing like little diamonds :thumb:

Thx man, my biggest one by far. weird I got a 30g, a 18g, two 10g and the rest 5-6g nugs or smaller. not complaining at all, but the variances in the plants were way more pronounced this go around. maybe cause they were vegged for a lot longer, I gonna flower two early this time, after watching Social Smoker grow, I think they will do fine as his did really well for early flowering. They are almost ready and tell me, SS was your plants bigger than this?

Picture_0287.jpg

Here is the flowering room, -view of clone dome. I still haven't made the fogger setup but this works for me, at the pace I want, and I like dealing with rockwool. Very hard to mess up transferring when the root mass is protected and feeding even threw transfer. The fogger is way faster and better IMO though.

3 soil moms. 2 clones in bubbles 18 gal rubbermaid tank with 12 gals nutes..

Picture_0299.jpg

Thx man, my biggest one by far. weird I got a 30g, a 18g, two 10g and the rest 5-6g nugs or smaller. not complaining at all, but the variances in the plants were way more pronounced this go around. maybe cause they were vegged for a lot longer, I gonna flower two early this time, after watching Social Smoker grow, I think they will do fine as his did really well for early flowering. They are almost ready and tell me, SS was your plants bigger than this?

Picture_0287.jpg

Here is the flowering room, -view of clone dome. I still haven't made the fogger setup but this works for me, at the pace I want, and I like dealing with rockwool. Very hard to mess up transferring when the root mass is protected and feeding even threw transfer. The fogger is way faster and better IMO though.

3 soil moms. 2 clones in bubbles 18 gal rubbermaid tank with 12 gals nutes..

Picture_0299.jpg

the new gro looks fab bro....
and my plants were a lot smaller when i started flowering them mabe 2 weeks veg...;)

Back
Top Bottom