1st Deep Water Culture CFL Closet Grow! Pics

Re: 1st Deep Water Culture CFL closet grow! *Pics*

Thanks for the compliments fellas,

Last night when I checked the trichs I had about 90% milky, 9% clear, and 1% amber! :yummy:

So today I started my flush on the Lemon Skunk!! Doing a ton of Sugardaddy and a little bit of MagiCal for 4 days then Clearex and distilled water for the last 2-3 days!

Today I rode the PH roller coaster for the first time in AGES!!!!! Not having the BC boost and bloom to stabilize the PH was HELLLLL. Took me almost a half hour to get the PH right where I wanted it

Got my new hash press. It was a cheapo from ebay, paid 6 or 7 bucks total.

2010-03-26_00_18_14.jpg

2010-03-26_00_18_32.jpg

Just wish my damn box would get here!!! Got backs of trim and leaves waiting!

Nice new toy Wow, I may check out e-bay for that !! I've got 2 bagseed plants flowering now lookin pretty good and 1 AK48 ready in another couple of wks .I should have plenty of trim this time ,and have my screen so I'm ready for some hash baby !! Good luck on the LS hope you get a good harvest :peace:

Damn test drive, just checking in from a bit of an absence on your grow. Holy crap the plants look incredible and even that bag seed was bomb, hermi and all. Hanging around to see the rest of the harvest for sure!
:welldone:

oh, cool new toy too!

Got my new hash press. It was a cheapo from ebay, paid 6 or 7 bucks total.

2010-03-26_00_18_14.jpg

2010-03-26_00_18_32.jpg

Just wish my damn box would get here!!! Got backs of trim and leaves waiting!

Wow, Tried to get it on e-bay but there so anal the way they set up paypal, so I went to Amazon found one that listed for 39.00 marked down to 4.99 !! Its on the way !! Thanks for the idea , now I just need to finish this grow so I can make some hash !! :thumb:

Thanks for stopping in fellas!

Ol Hippy: Nice find on the one on amazon! What a discount! Paypal can be frustrating sometimes, ebay is very particular

FPF: Ok thanks for the tip, ill be gentle with em! Chunkyglasspipes emailed me back this morning and said that they were all sold out of ALL the boxes..Might just try the sprung bubble bags or maybe even do a DIY box

Roseman: Yeah I froze them, but it wasn't very easy to peel off the resin so I put em back in and lowered the temp and haven't touched them since

Enjoy the bagseed and the hash press my friend! Isn't it great having a reward for the time you put in?

overlay-round.gif
I found this guy on amazon marked down from 30 bucks to 4.95 !! Works great !

press_0011.jpg

I think this pic worked better... :peace:

Thanks for the heads up Ol hippy. I'm going to get one of those. No more cellophane and wine bottles with Hot water inside! ;)

So today I started my flush on the Lemon Skunk!! Doing a ton of Sugardaddy and a little bit of MagiCal for 4 days then Clearex and distilled water for the last 2-3 days!

Hey WTD.

Been a week since you started the flush on the LS? Any pics? Did you harvest yet?

Hope you're good man!

SF

Hey WTD.

Been a week since you started the flush on the LS? Any pics? Did you harvest yet?

Hope you're good man!

SF

Hey man, thanks for checking in, yeah its been a week now but shes still not ready =/ seems to be very slow trich progression...I might just pull her on friday but I'll she what she tells me. Still not very many amber at all. Ill throw a pic or 2 up later today

press_0011.jpg
I think this pic worked better... :peace:

NICE ol hippy! looks just like mine...cept yours has grips!! Some good finds we had! Have any keif to start pressing yet?

Wow, Unfortunatly no ! But I'm thinking about taking out a few buds and screening the hell out of them ..see what I get. If it's a decent amount it might be worth screening enough for a puck or two... I did pick up a gram of really dark bubble hash from my dispensary the other day. I tried a bit of it squezzed out a little thin puck for a trial ..worked like a charm !! Now I just need to get a good trich loaded bunch of trim to screen !!Should be a couple more wks ! :peace:

Just curious... are that press magnetic?

Jawasan, The whole thing seems to be made out of Aluminum !? It's very light and you only need to twist it together with your hand to make a nice tight little puck !! Not bad for 5 bucks !! :peace:

Day 70 (!!!!!!) Flower

Damn sativas...lol

Damn weather today too...cant keep my temps low at all!!!...sitting at 90 right now

Top (take note of the new white hairs growing)
2010-03-31_15_34_18.jpg

Top Cola
2010-03-31_15_34_12.jpg

Just below top cola (I like how you can see the shapes of the trichs around the outside)
2010-03-31_15_31_47.jpg

Secondary
2010-03-31_15_32_43.jpg

The leaning tower of bud!
2010-03-31_15_31_28.jpg

Back
Top Bottom