1st Deep Water Culture CFL Closet Grow! Pics

Re: 1st Deep Water Culture CFL closet grow! *Pics*

The lemon skunk dried SUPER fast...and all i used was the intake and exhaust fans in my tent...So i now have them curing..I cut off EVERY little piece of stem and they weigh in at.......just over 2 ounces...I'm going to keep a close eye on them to make sure they dont just even out the moisture and need to lay out again but they were starting to get crispy

I love it when a plan comes together. :smokin::peace:

Great job WTD, can't wait to hear how it smells/tastes after your cure! Also looking forward to some nice shiny bud pics, so you better start practicing with your droid (unless you could borrow a roommates digital camera for a *nature walk*). ;)

Great job WOW! You will be up in smoke for a while. :peace:

:goodjob:

Love me some of dat!

Passes you the :bong:

SF

Wow man, that is a killer harvest. Awesome frosty buds galore!!! I'll bet that lemon skunk smells and tastes delicious

Great Harvest Enjoy They Look Delicious!!!!!!!!

Great job WTD, can't wait to hear how it smells/tastes after your cure! Also looking forward to some nice shiny bud pics, so you better start practicing with your droid (unless you could borrow a roommates digital camera for a *nature walk*). ;)

Haha thanks guys!!

The smell is the #1 thing that impresses me about this crop, Its name "lemon skunk" describes it perfectly...its a very fruity yet strong smell that just about knocks you on your ass...but still smells good!!! When I open the cure jars to let them burp for 30 seconds my roommate 1 room over can smell it easily...its insane!

:ganjamon:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom