CA215's 2014 Outdoor Container Garden

Just got done with a little experiment. Took some of my Coconut hash oil that have been used for edibles & decided to make myself some Canna capsules. I can verify... that these things are potent.

I would like to think that this is probably the BEST way for myself to medicate with cannabis.. plus edibles and the E Q of course!

I am just at the beginning of the effects, and am attempting to finish my speech on CBD oil.... when all I can think of is, this stuff WORKS... and.. this paper is not going to be done any time soon :laugh: LOL... ya.. I'm quite medicated and am loving it!
100_9800.JPG
100_9806.JPG
100_9808.JPG

EDIT: A little more background.. The gold capcules with liquid are hot oil. After filling about 50 or so I placed the capsules into the refrigerator for 30 minutes, then I removed one about 15 minutes after that and as you can see it had hardened up inside the capsule.

I followed a guide that called for the "00" "zero zero" size, so I got em.. I am really hoping that these are not too potent as I am getting fried. One should be able to do the job for me, hope at least.. Yea I didn't specify either.. I only took one! YIKES :cheer:

The capsules are vegetarian also, fun fact.

Howdy CA

Broda you got a lot going on, looks like a real hands full of fun. I liked the coconut oil in capsules! :thumb:

Here its slowly getting better, hopefully we are all gonna have some great summer grows :D

Gotta drop some good green vibes, take care.

Howdy CA

Broda you got a lot going on, looks like a real hands full of fun. I liked the coconut oil in capsules! :thumb:

Here its slowly getting better, hopefully we are all gonna have some great summer grows :D

Gotta drop some good green vibes, take care.

Hola dani! Hoping to get the ball rollin' and get some girls harvested to start replacing with more strains, by all means I am shooting for the end of this month to have my OD girls planted and sprouted above ground. This will ensure some good 2+ oz plants. These caps are really special.. Stated earlier in the thread, I don't take any pharma, so these things really have helped.. I have not slept straight 6 hours in I don't know how long.. I am honestly quite amazed. I need to work on making different strengths, caps for morning and night.. I may be doing some experimenting some atf/gdp harvest time :Namaste:

Hope all this good weather can push itself to the east coast to help your outdoor activities, you all deserve it!
Thanks for the kind words dani, and here are some positive green vibes right back at ya :surf:

Your outdoor garden is looking amazing, CA! They seem to be loving the sun you get in your part of the world. Those capsules look like one of the best ways to medicate I have seen so far on this site, did you need a lot of raw product to make so many?

Thank you Mono :Namaste: Really am truly blessed to be able to grow nearly year round, I will not and do not take it for granted :) And not at all brother, those canna capsules were made from all the left over hash I don't smoke, the only smokeable hash I use if the 73 and 90, sometimes 45 and 120 if they are good enough but, honestly, I think these canna capsules are the best way to use the remainders. The coconut oil I used is super potent I used about 10 grams of all ranges of hash, but that is definitely not needed. I am going to make some more with the organic indoor trim next and see what effects and differences I get. I am assuming color will change dramatically to a greener color with trim, as I used a bunch of golden hash for these. I would assume an oz of trim or small buds would work perfectly with this. I will track down the link I used and send it your way :thumb:

5/5 - All seeds cracked and showing tap root. Mixed up a gallon of promix hp with added earth worm castings, dash of azomite, alfalfa meal, pinch of epsom salt, and added perlite. Watered the solos with 0ppm ro water and placed the beans in their new homes for the time being. I am trying something new with the solo cups and a Ziploc bag covering it to keep moisture and rH high. Photos later :peace:

Interesting you mention sleeping... I got my hands on some White Rhino and it works wonders for sleeping. If you can get your hands on this it could be perfect for your med caps, its a very strong medicinal strain and its good on CBD.

Looks like I typed 5/5 for planting those beans.. seems the cannacaps are really working well LOL.. It should be 5/7 :laugh:

Interesting you mention sleeping... I got my hands on some White Rhino and it works wonders for sleeping. If you can get your hands on this it could be perfect for your med caps, its a very strong medicinal strain and its good on CBD.

Thanks for the info dani :Namaste: White rhino is very popular around here, I have picked up a few grams of shatter from dispensaries, love the taste and effects. I will start looking for a local cut of the WR. Although, all the new beans I decided to pop are indica dom and should work wonders for sleep and pain. Also, I have a pack of pennywise I am waiting to pop which is a 80/20 I/s! Can you say, couchlock? ;)

Great to hear. I just popped a WR seed and it is almost ready to be cloned. I am running it after my Grape Apes. Hopefully it scrogs good. CA you lucky outdoor growing ass. Looking good.:thumb:

Great to hear. I just popped a WR seed and it is almost ready to be cloned. I am running it after my Grape Apes. Hopefully it scrogs good. CA you lucky outdoor growing ass. Looking good.:thumb:

I may need to find a source of wr beans/cuts as I called the disp yesterday afternoon to make sure the menu was correct, wrong! Luckily I called.. All they have left is a jesus og... Going to do a little research into it and see what we are looking at, I believe it is tga.

Side note, we have 1 drizella above ground in my promix/casting/perlite 33.3/33.3/33.3%.. Although the seedling is looking a little stunted. I am using new methods, new lights, and a new space. :high-five:

Non-exciting 5/10 photo update - Today I am going to hit these girls with a gallon + 1tbsp unsulph molasses each. For the next 2 weeks I will continue plain Ro water minimal flushes, beginning of 3rd week we will give them both a decent flush and let them dry for the remainder of their lives. Planning on pulling these at the beginning of June, possibly sooner. I am shooting for yellow, crispy fan leaves on both of these girls :peace:
100_9865.JPG
100_9866.JPG
100_98671.JPG
100_9870.JPG
100_98681.JPG
100_9873.JPG

new life, drizella#1
100_9878.JPG

Positive vibrations from the West :love:

Looking very nice CA. I am still waiting for my beans to sprout, I didn't germinate the traditional paper towel way, just tossed 'em into the seed starting mixture lol :rofl:

I also wish my flowers would catch up to yours lol, very nice looking flowers my friend. Can't wait to see how we progress :allgood:

Nice! :)

Looks like I typed 5/5 for planting those beans.. seems the cannacaps are really working well LOL.. It should be 5/7 :laugh:

Thanks for the info dani :Namaste: White rhino is very popular around here, I have picked up a few grams of shatter from dispensaries, love the taste and effects. I will start looking for a local cut of the WR. Although, all the new beans I decided to pop are indica dom and should work wonders for sleep and pain. Also, I have a pack of pennywise I am waiting to pop which is a 80/20 I/s! Can you say, couchlock? ;)

COUCHLOOK!!! lol

Yeah bro you got some nice strains going on, I got say my personal fav is your Sage n Sour I gotta grow that one, the colors at the end were awesome. Keep them vibes coming from the West, the weather seems to be getting better and better here on the East, my outdoor girls are starting to like it.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom