CA215's MMJ

AWESOME! All I have to say... :high-five:

Do you think the yellowing could be a need for some calcium all round?

I would definitely throw calcium in there as a deficiency, a bit of a magnesium def also, Nitrogen was being sucked real qucik throughout the beginning of the grow, and I think I went a little high on my Phosphorus at day 20~ tea. Been chasing my tail! We are around day 40+ now, so i'm about to just begin flushing for the next two weeks. The issues definitely hit my yields hard, but the quality looks to still be here. These plants STINK. I am not using a carbon filter at the moment which is a little stupid on my part, owell, funds are tight. Side note: I will be poping new genetics for the OD by the end of the week, should be a fun summer :Namaste: Take care and stay safe everyone, positive vibes :peace: CA215

Day 42 - Began flushing with 2.5 gallons RO and added unsulphered blackstrap molasses (about 2 tsp).
Day 44 - Another 2.5 gallon flush with added unsulphered blackstrap molasses (about 3 tsp)..

Everything is yellowing/fading out insanely quick. I haven't experienced fading on plants so quickly. The only thing I can contemplate about this is (possibly?) I was underfeeding, the couple flushes the girls have acquired through the root zones have quickly depleted the available nutrients held in the medium.

Last days of classes and finals... ^ wouldn't be surprised if my above text is quite jumbled, I've been running on fumes these last weeks. I have PM's and pages to get up to date with, sorry peeps. Will bring pictures next update, stay safe.
CA215 :high-five:

Yessir Mono last two weeks are key, the plants have been stressing me out abit with their issues, and being at 6 weeks I don't want to go filling the medium with nutrients that may affect them poorly (causing more burning or lockouts that could mean less harvested buds, and a harsher smoke). With a two week flush I can see the BJ will be getting some yellowing into her buds(already losing a few tops), PC and GDP should be fine. Girls pushed through decent with minimal attention since day 20, a positive that I am sure of will be some insanely clean burning smoke, all organic with a great flush :Namaste: At the moment we are planning on freezing the BJ at 8 weeks for some fresh frozen bubble hash :surf: Looking for my camera now :blunt: Hope you're doing swell Mono! Take care.
Hope this video is alright, some of my study jams, Bless

Thx for the invitation! I'm in.
CA215, I like your way.

Welcome to the grow Ranger! I need to get my journals back to being a little more detailed, on my feedings, more pics.. time is an issue for me nowadays and I apologize for the lacking journals.

In for a quick photo drop, pictures are week 7, girls are fading quicker with every flush. Putting out some nice color.
BJ is looking horrible and her fading has made its way into some buds which killed them off.. samples for CA..
PC and GDP on the other hand I am quite pleased with, super dense and stinky, yum.
I was not able to take shots of BJ but will get some of her at chop.
Working with a new camera that I cannot seem to get dialed in.

GDP
IMG_091835.JPG

IMG_091637.JPG

IMG_092424.JPG

IMG_092123.JPG

IMG_092834.JPG

IMG_093127.JPG

IMG_093827.JPG

PC
IMG_094030.JPG

IMG_094832.JPG

IMG_096221.JPG
IMG_095237.JPG
IMG_094731.JPG

IMG_095733.JPG

IMG_095133.JPG

C ya'll at chop! CA215

We're at 15 flavors at the moment jeez..

Awesome GDP pheno and great pics. Hope you took a clone! :bravo:

Thanks RL! We have 2nd generation GDP, PC and BJ out back steady in veg :surf:
Rethinking the BJ, might letta friend have her, or a lot of training, we need to keep plants small and manageable this year and she is one big girl.

Guess I can also leave this note: Started some beans the other day, Chem Nightmare, OG Choc Thai and some Panama Red. We have life above ground and are waiting for final results. Take care fellow humans. And remember, stay vigilant.

:volcano-smiley:

That GDP pheno is definitely a keeper. Beautiful to watch the fulness of her expression.
If you're trying to keep a compact genetix bank, you might want to check out "Bonsai Mothers." Clever idea, can't remember the author.
Respect

I will look into the Bonsai Mothers. Usually like to top my plants a few time with some LST so I think i'll be on the right route :Namaste:

Love how they start to change their expressions through flush, I'm noticing daily that the buds are packing on weight and beginning to flop. Flushing as I type, putting 10 gallons tap water through each girl followed by a gallon or two of RO. Attempting to get PPMs below 50, around 300ppm~ when I started this morning, no wonder these girls were fading with a quickness. Surely these girls will be some clean, smooth smoke. Always satisfied with a clean white ash. Now to determine whether or not to give them a bud wash..

Photo updates next week, take care Ranger. CA215 :volcano-smiley:

Gotta agree with the community CA that GDP is one heck of a pheno! Solid job broda :passitleft: can't wait to see the dry product, those colors are a beauty

Sending some positive vibes for those last days before the harvest
:Namaste:

btw Cant give you reps cause says I gotta spread it around first before I can give it to CA, lol... Public Reps on keeping them plants happy green!!! :bravo:

CA very nice grow as always most excellent!:peace::high-five::bravo::welldone::tokin:
The kind words are appreaicted BB, thanks for stopin' in :surf:

Going to be a very clean smoke, CA. The stem looks more like a tree trunk down at the base :)
Samples smoked real smooth, half week cured buds are tasting potent. A month cure and it will prove to be some grade A :)
GDP takes the cake flavor wise.. It's not the fruity GDP like the kens kut, but more of a diesel funk.. love me some diesel funk...

I know bud-washing is all the rage these days, but I've never done it. I worry about damaging the trichs.
Yeah no go on the bud wash. I was also a little concerned about damaging trichomes and posted in the bud washing thread about the topic. They pretty much said the water shouldn't be that cold to remove the trichomes, and with no ice we aren't breaking the heads off. Also the water actually degrading/effecting the trichomes in a bad way which is what I think you are getting at Ranger. I would rather be using the bud washing technique on outdoor that has accumulated tree pollen, dirt, dust. ash from your or neighbors yard. Definitely a handy trick to have in your quiver buddy give it a go sometime if you have powdery mildew or dirty outdoor buds :Namaste: Hope all is well with yah!

Gotta agree with the community CA that GDP is one heck of a pheno! Solid job broda :passitleft: can't wait to see the dry product, those colors are a beauty

Sending some positive vibes for those last days before the harvest
:Namaste:

btw Cant give you reps cause says I gotta spread it around first before I can give it to CA, lol... Public Reps on keeping them plants happy green!!! :bravo:

Definitely keeping the GDP around, and the blackjack but we need to keep her trained, PC might go to a buddy.
They are all revegged and looking sweet :Namaste: Thanks for the kind words Danish! I will get some dry shots up after these old pictures buddy hope you are doing splendid.

Here are some shots of the chopped crop. Everything came down at 8 weeks, all medium flushed under 150~ppm.
I only saved the chunky top weight for medicating in glass and papers, and am using all the small buddage for cannacoconutcapsules.
Yields were probably my worst to date, but quality on the other hand was very decent and i'm happy with that. Smokes very smooth n' clean, able to exhale and speak words without and irritation or needing to cough, definitely a supporter of FLUSHING your ORGANICS, but that's just me. The effects on the bunch are stellar, this is definitely due to the B.A genetics. Blackjack smells like a lemon with a rotten pissy, soapy funk, real wide profile on the BJ and it seems to want to change to a cheesy funk rather rotten, BJ is the most heady with a crazy "dizzy" factor, after taking a rip your eyes feel like they fall off the hinges lol, was going to get rid of the BJ but after verifying the effects after 3 day cure we are set on getting her trained up for the OD. PC smokes great, a real dank fruity cherry with an instand headband and ever occurring restless foot syndrome, PC gives me an energetic buzz with the first few rips but getting into smoking about half a gram you will start to feel very spacey and couch locked, effects are pending more cure on the PC definitely. And my oh my, GDP, this stuff has little to no headiness with a full on body stone, taste profile is a creamy berry spice, with the OD I am hoping to get a good amount of trim from the GDP for fullmelt, that would be a winner. E nuff blabbin' rite, here are some shots fellow gardeners, stay vigilant.

BJ. Forgot the mention the burning caused by the early flush, you will see it in the pictures :blunt:
IMG_102727.JPG

IMG_102830.JPG

IMG_103528.JPG

IMG_104422.JPG

IMG_110135.JPG

PC
IMG_099726.JPG

IMG_101425.JPG

IMG_101531.JPG

IMG_110432.JPG

GDP
IMG_101729.JPG

IMG_101929.JPG

IMG_102128.JPG

IMG_108634.JPG

IMG_110928.JPG

Will try to get some dry shots, might be outta juice on the camera.
Take care everyone hope you are all healthy and free of aches and pains.
Don't be mean, keep em green. CA215

Beautiful shots CA. The leaves took the hit but those buds are amazing. Congratulations buddy, some killer plants right there!
Appreciate the kind words Mono! With that fade I think we pulled about right on time, any longer and we would have had some really depressing yields :laugh: The quality is something I am real happy with, nothing beats fresh organic homegrown buds :surf: Getting the OD squared away now :Namaste:

Beautiful man, they are loaded with trichomes :circle-of-love:

Bless for the fine meds broda CA!

:peace::peace:
:passitleft:
Thank yah Danish! The GDP has got to be my favorite of the bunch, a real sedative knock ya down effect.
I will make sure to get some macro shots of them with the usb microscope, those are always fun to share :Namaste:
Bless D take care!

Here are some dry shots of the curing meds, I have sampled everything but am going to let everything cure for a month before a smoke report, in the meantime all the lower buds will be vaped and used as material for cannacaps.. :volcano-smiley:

PC, couple pre trim shots
IMG_116329.JPG

IMG_116231.JPG

IMG_116425.JPG

IMG_123020.JPG

IMG_123527.JPG

IMG_125217.JPG

IMG_123322.JPG

BJ
IMG_125422.JPG

IMG_127723.JPG

IMG_126821.JPG

IMG_126718.JPG

GDP
IMG_121522.JPG

IMG_121926.JPG

IMG_121821.JPG

IMG_122230.JPG

After the cure i'll post some smoke and effect reports.
Take care and stay vigilant likeminded peeps, -CA215 :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom