CA215's Second Indoor Session

I'm loving the colour CA. Yellow leaves just showing she is almost done, your not lazy, may as well remove them when you harvest, you got enough work on your hands there CA. We all love the pics. 5 stars is well deserved.:thumb:

Good to hear, as I havent picked any of those dead leaves off in a week HA :laugh:
Glad to be back and see betsy is doing extremely good for her self :) Just very irritated about all the dog hair from that damn wind storm.. SUCKS!! I'm nsure you will see in the pictures.. I have a good amount of hair pickin to do :whoa:

Those buds look fantastic! Makes my mouth water looking at them. Nice and plump and frosty. I know what endless trimming feels like, so I wish you positive vibrations throughout! Your going to be one happy camper by the time it's all said and done!

Great Grow!! :bravo::bravo:
I am sure you will love this photo update Lester. Some of these pictures came out extremellly well, very please with them almost as much as I am pleased with this grow so far, it's been awesome :) The vibes are welcomed open arms, I have finally got a little week break from trimming :) and after a little time off I am ready for it again!!

Dayam! I missed out but glad I got to this in time before the Lawn mower action! Subbed !
WRB Wassaaaap brotha! Welcome to chill and smoke a few :)although Big betsy is buttoning up, she is going to get the chop as soon as weather says rain is coming out way.. I want some possibly 50% amber buds! Im ready to sit on my couch and get LOCKED :headbanger: I have a few more girls, that, hopefully with get a nice indoor journal set up for them. At this moment, money is an issue so I have to wait a month or so to see if things will run their course :Namaste:

Nice colors CA, Should be some nice looking nugs when done. OG
Sure that big betsy is a sativa of some sorts, she is plumping like mad. very disappointed that she had to come down early, but glad for no rot. Man, these nugs are smelling D A N K!!!

Sorry for the "rushed" update you guys. I uploaded the pictures this morning and never got around to getting them submitted on my thread, or get these replies typed. I have been very busy the past week with school and havent even been able to get on.. I feel like I am already out of the loop LOL.. Anyways.. I dont want to bore ya'll.. Here are some snaps!! I have some from the past couple days which are iPhone shots.. I will get those sent to my comp and uploaded asap. Hopefully tomorrow..
Stay safe everyone. Respect!

100_46902.JPG
100_46921.JPG
100_46931.JPG
100_46942.JPG
100_46961.JPG
100_46972.JPG
100_46982.JPG
100_46992.JPG
100_47002.JPG
100_47012.JPG
100_47022.JPG
100_47041.JPG
100_47051.JPG
100_47061.JPG
100_47081.JPG
100_47091.JPG
100_47102.JPG
100_47122.JPG
100_47132.JPG
100_47161.JPG
100_47172.JPG
100_4719.JPG
100_4720.JPG
100_4722.JPG
100_4723.JPG
100_4724.JPG
100_4725.JPG

The new strains, mostly sativa dom hybrids.. I got some soil also that I will be trying out, "vermifire". Looks nice, was the same price as FFOF, so I picked up 2 bags of each, 6 cu ft for my seedlings.. Im still un sure on what to do.. I was thinking about attempting a winter grow as I think I could get some yield but it would be very wimpy.... That, or 200 a month on elec... tisk tisk tisk..
100_47311.JPG
100_4734.JPG
100_47352.JPG
100_4733.JPG
100_4736.JPG
100_47372.JPG

That's it for today you guys... I got to study (yayyyyy), tomorrow may be the day I transplant those little ones.. They seem like they need some new soil. Fingers crossed for extra time in the day..!!!

Stay well my friends, I hope all your gardens are lush and reeking to high heaven! :peace: CA

WRB Wassaaaap brotha! Welcome to chill and smoke a few :)although Big betsy is buttoning up, she is going to get the chop as soon as weather says rain is coming out way.. I want some possibly 50% amber buds! Im ready to sit on my couch and get LOCKED :headbanger: I have a few more girls, that, hopefully with get a nice indoor journal set up for them. At this moment, money is an issue so I have to wait a month or so to see if things will run their course :Namaste:

I edited my quote so it does not put up allt he pics lol...
I hope your harvest goes well and weather holds up so you can enjoy trimming outdoors. They look AMAZING! Well done splended! You have the touch my friend!

Hey ca215 you are gonna like the vermifire. I have been using it and i like it better than roots and ffof.

I have heard of some local guys doing extremely well with it, so I decided to give it a try and I am loving it so far.

Looking fantastic CA, They are all getting really frosty and the purple hues are showing well on the Blue dream. Good luck with the youngin's.
:ciao:

I edited my quote so it does not put up allt he pics lol...
I hope your harvest goes well and weather holds up so you can enjoy trimming outdoors. They look AMAZING! Well done splended! You have the touch my friend!

Thanks much, that definitely helps the page load on my slow laptop :thumb:
Good vibes are also greatly appreciated WRB, thanks dude! Really hoping to impress on my next indoor run.
I feel like I have learned so much I am ready to grow some plants and keep them growing, no stress.
I see a bright future :laugh:

Nice pics, those cooler temps are bringing out some lovely colors. The ingredients in that Vermifire looks very similar to Roots Organic, but it looks like it has some additional ingredients.

I did not even know that you could do a winter crop. That would be pretty awesome. I bet you could keep temps a big higher in a greenhouse :)
The verimifire did look similar to roots, with it being about 15 bucks a bag I felt like I couldnt let that pass up, did some research prior to purchasing it as well and it seemed people were really enjoying it, some were using it as a base for a super soil. I'll probably just use as is with some added perlite, azomite. and some extra great white at the root zone, that's all im going to add.
Definitely thanking the colder weather for this nice bag appeal :) Seems like the cold weather is actually helping her finish her cycle also.. Im thinking alot of factors come into play when a plant is finishing.. Starting to see that with my next indoor grow I am going to attempt a regimen of GLR to try to mimic the sun change.. I think that would really help with creating some primo indoor..
One can experiment and I cannnnt wait!

Does anyone else feel this weird sense of getting addicted to watching a seed turn into a damn tree?! (im sure that is what we all think or we wouldnt be here... stupid question LOL!)

Stay well sir RS! Need to check on your blue M asap :Namaste:

Hey ca215 you are gonna like the vermifire. I have been using it and i like it better than roots and ffof.

I have heard of some local guys doing extremely well with it, so I decided to give it a try and I am loving it so far.
That sounds damn promising! Good to hear shotta. Like I said I did some research into it but not too much, all I could find was people loving it and one person saying it burnt the hell out of their seedlings (figure they were a little off).

Regardless, I am starting my seeds in an organic Dr Earth blend and will be transferring into the FFOF and vF.
Going to attempt half the strains per soil to see if I can notice a diff in growing.

Thinking that the BOG sweet cindys are going to do killer in ther new homes, they are growing quick!
That or they are males, time will tell, it always does :Namaste:
Thanks for droppin in dude, appreciate the comment, good to know others are trying this stuff out!

Hope to get some good info on this medium.

Looking fantastic CA, They are all getting really frosty and the purple hues are showing well on the Blue dream. Good luck with the youngin's.
:ciao:
BigBetsy :) Blue dream is still quite green.. I have been wanting to let her yellow up more as this plant is for sure 100% sativa. Trichs are telling me she still has a month to do, maybe 2 weeks. But, I dont know if the weather will let me keep the BD that long in the greenhouse.. We will see.. That wind messed her up bad and after seeing all that I have kind of lost interest in her.. Bad to say but its the truth. I am prepping to cull the rest of big betsy soon. Might take another portion of her tomorrow to let her hang, JUST in case mold seems to want to creep on me.. I should have some of those danky purple nugs to ease the pain, other than that I am going to let what I can go until the next rain :laugh:

Here are the pictures I just pulled off of my phone, the jay I was supposed to roll a quarter in... HAHA I didnt want to be a total waste and smoke a Q so I just rolled a nice 1/8th. And the juice is a bunch of my fan leaves and some apple, pear, celery, and a dash of lime to overtake that celery DAMN. Learned my lesson on juicing, dont use too much celery hahaha.. Really enjoying juicing the veggies and fruit that doesn't get consumed.. This thing is going to work killer once the oranges start coming down :yummy:

iPhone pictures as well.. im sure they wont be the same size!

This was as close as I could get to smoking that fatty with ya'll haha
IMG_28983.jpg
IMG_29004.jpg
IMG_29014.jpg
IMG_29185.jpg
IMG_29205.jpg
IMG_29196.jpg
IMG_29164.jpg

And the juice!
IMG_2925.jpg
IMG_29261.jpg
IMG_29291.jpg

Stay well community :peace: CA

How the hell you guys find soil in such small bags? When I getem they are HUGE 107 Liter bales.... I only find the cheapo brands of soils in small bags.... I hate bein in butt hump 1 horse town.... Nothing cool here unless you dish out $25 for a bale and purchase it in season :(

You juicem fresh? Neat! What is it like?

Those were frozen fan leaves that I let sit out for a good 5-10 minutes. Screwed up in the beginning and of course, a frozen leaf isnt going to give you any juice LOL. Learned that quick. But the juice that was extracted tasted like straight cannabis.. A little much honestly even though I love the smell and taste when smoking, the juice was hardcore skunky :) I ended up running the rest of the fruits mentioned to give it more of a masked taste. It was extremely good, I could feel my energy levels rising as well from all the nutrients and what not, could have been my mind playing tricks on me.. But for now, im believeing that this juicer will help keep me healthy :Namaste:

And the soil is a big issue for me as I also live in a butt hump 1 horse town , really does suck. I was lucky enough to commute out of town 35~ miles to a hydro store that carried the two brands, very good deal as well I was suprised.. Definitely good to see as I was checking amazon before I left the house and shipping would have been more than all the soil combined. no bueno!!
Im thinking best bet is commuting to pick it up, just make sure to call the hydro store before hand and make sure.. i've made that mistake before.. Hope all is well with you WRB :thumb:

I just got done transplanting all my small girls into their new homes. Will update here soon with some shots.. I need to eat, munchies are kicking my a..

:peace:CA

Trust me every toke gets used to its fullest potential around my house :)

Thanks for stoppin in backpackin!

I finally gave in today.. decided it might be that time again! Currently running these girls on 50% or 300watts :Namaste:

Will see about getting an indoor journal going to keep track of these girls;

(personal note:I got to reset that digi)
100_47502.JPG
100_47491.JPG

Nice... a winter grow in Ca.

Yep, you will need a light my friend.

Hope the world is treating you well brother.

Nice... a winter grow in Ca.

Yep, you will need a light my friend.

Hope the world is treating you well brother.
Thanks much my friend, I was borderline thinking about attempting these girls outside all the way through janurary LOL.. After a frigid 50f morning they were not looking well at all.. I was doing alot of reading into "winter grow outside", and it is possible with a heating pad, the return isnt worth my time though, people were saying they got either 7 grams to a half ounce per plant.. naaaaaa.. I'd rather push 2 zips off these girls :) the indoor strains are mostly hybrid and are closer to the sativa dom side.. So, hopefully these bunch will grow and act the same. Time will tell :) Stay well G :Namaste:

Nice O's :) very impressive you got pics of that, not easy to do. Indoor grow is looking very good. :thumb:

Smoke tricks are fun im sure we all have our trademark :laugh: I actually am really bad at them but like I said I was able to catch the good ones in photo. Got to love the garage as well super still air is awesome LOL no O's in the wind we have today hahah :Namaste: Stay well RS thanks for stoppin by :high-five:

Another note I forgot to mention earlier posts, the Vermifire soil looks alot better than the ffof on appearance feel quality, i really like it, except for all the little yellow leaves I was finding that was weird.. Some of the girls are looking a little droopy in the ffof soil but I am thinking that is still from the transplant and cold water + the transition into the tent + going from 12/12ish to 18/6 and yadiyadiyadiyayaya. But the Vermifire seedlings were looking well off. I just got done spraying the little ones down with neem oil to kill off some of those white flies they brang in. Those things annoy me.. Planning on a diomatious earth (spelling?) on the top soil with possibly some washed sand on top of that to keep that stuff from blowing around all over the tent and room. I did some minor lst on the bunch as well. We will see how it turns out here when lights come back on :thumb:

I have also harvested one branch of bd a week ago and trimmed up today.. Tastes so dang fruity! Totally cerebral mental back hand WOW, really liking this sativa.. I will also try and get some pictures of BD in the tent my oh my they are yellowing up well :yummy:

I hear ya on the cold water, I actually bring in a small amount from my aerated tap water bucket and heat it up so I don't shock the plants when I give it to them. For my first grow I used FFOF w/ DM red in it. It was hot for the seedlings for sure, they were clawed the whole grow really. I am having 0 issues with the RootsO soil. What is it that you guys like better about the Vermifire vs. Roots O? I am really intrigued, and will likely get some from the hydro store if they have it, when I do my next transplant.

I think diatoms are what comprise diatomaceous earth; the skeletons of tiny sea creatures :)

Back
Top Bottom