CA215 Indoor #3

what you got for the yearly win is schwag what we won is swag :rofl: I just shortened it a bit lol
hey but im not complaining its great prizes to win :thumb:

That is way cool CA215! I am so happy for you. Your bud looks so delicious! :circle-of-love:
Well thank you PinkyG :) hoping to have an impressive outdoor show for everyone this year :Namaste:
Yea man,cool stuff.:thumb:The bud and the prize's.lol.You know I have a been thinking of trying my hand's at a cbd strain also.
I am going to do some searching for a good one that fit's my need's completely first tho.lol
Curious as to what you find for your arthritis.:high-five:
Thanks J6k :) At the moment I have a list narrowed down to a good 5 strains with the pennywise still on top. I can get tga genetics in sacto, which would definitely save me the hassle and time on a seedbank order, plus the dispensary I visit just restocked all their beans, yay. I am going to make a trip out there this morning/noon, pick up a pack, and germ them once I get home. CBD time :) fingers crossed for a decent pheno.

Gratz on the Swag CA :thumb:
Thanks Cron! This MB2 is a sweet piece of eye candy damn, can't wait to put it through a run. I have way too much coco hash oil and extra virgin oil made, I have to wait and knock down those bottles abit :)

Schwag?!?!? I think not, my friend!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

what you got for the yearly win is schwag what we won is swag :rofl: I just shortened it a bit lol
hey but im not complaining its great prizes to win :thumb:

I think I missed an edit on a post :laugh: I am thoroughly enjoying this "swag, "schwag" :) I had never won anything in my life prior POTM, so, definitely a great feeling to be recognized :Namaste: The prize package definitely consists of some top quality goodies.

Great green vibes to everyone this morning, may your day be filled with what you love :joint::love:

Replies post date 3/18 :thedoubletake:

Got some pictures ready finally, decided to check my funds and came up with a budget worth working with :)
Wish I could till my entire front & back yard and get a major veggie op going ;) the compost should work well, I am re using some of my indoor grow soil re-ammended with some organic compost from, just mixed it all up yesterday and got some stuff planted (fingers crossed it works well). If you got a decent garden going and couldn't eat it all, giving away food to others who are going to enjoy it is a great feeling brotha. I'm definitely all for you trying other plants, just more knowledge! I personally have decided to go as massive as possible, going to fill every container I have... literally it's going to get nuts this season! Getting psyched :yahoo: love chilling out by my garden, blowing clean dooby smoke through their canopies.. is that weird? HA :laugh: hope all is well mrbub, & the tamp out there better be raising! What are your night times hitting?

This is a bit of an un realted post to this here journal, although, it will be a bookmark for the new journal here coming soon;

Alrighty everyone, spent the 18th getting the backyard OD garden started. I re checked my funds and came up with about 100 bucks that I was able to drop on a couple flowers and veggies, also picked myself up a multi grafted fruit tree :) below are some shots to lead upto my next grow thread :Namaste: Thanks for stopping in.

I have been knocking my mid terms out one by one, now to get back to my lovely plants :high-five:

Your outdoors is gonna be epic bro! So jelly of your weather down there. We had about 6 in of snow a few days ago and then it melted the next day lol. Still under 30 at night. Will be prepping the outdoor in the next couple weeks here. Just in time too the veggie seedlings are taking up too much space.

We usually donate at least half our garden each year. It's an awesome feeling giving people food you've grown yourself.

Multigrafted fruit trees? :)

Good luck finishing up those midterms! You Def deserve that price pack bro :thumb:

Your outdoors is gonna be epic bro! So jelly of your weather down there. We had about 6 in of snow a few days ago and then it melted the next day lol. Still under 30 at night. Will be prepping the outdoor in the next couple weeks here. Just in time too the veggie seedlings are taking up too much space.

We usually donate at least half our garden each year. It's an awesome feeling giving people food you've grown yourself.

Multigrafted fruit trees? :)

Good luck finishing up those midterms! You Def deserve that price pack bro :thumb:

I am hoping so :) All of my veggy seeds I poped have came up under 300w mh, some were over 5 years old! This should be an awesome summer I am thoroughly amped! :thumb: I was listening to a song the other day and it had a new cast piece talking about being snowed in.. "and it's another sunny 70 degree day in California".. I felt like crap, like Jimmy mentioned it really sucks that some of us aren't able to grow outdoors and experience the best grow light in the world, THE SUN! I am trying to set ourselves up to stay away from any store bought produce.. although I may need an avocado tree, I love those things.. I am growing all organic this year, will use all organic sprays and teas also. Should get tasty :)

The multi grafted fruit tree looks sweet.. I couldn't decide what kind of tree I wanted, and after finding that grafted tree it was ten bucks cheaper than a single cherry or tangerine tree, so I decided to pick it up :) I have seen these, a friend has one in their backyard & it is over 7ft tall already and produce the same 4 fruits this one pushes off, plum, nectarine, peach and... damnit... wow I really cannot remember the 4th fruit. All I know is the fruit we pick up the grocery are picked WAY TOO EARLY. With my fruit tree I will be able to let them go as long as possible to produce those delicious sweet fruits I enjoy :) without the gmo, nasty chems that may be included with the store bought.

I know you love your fruit trees buddy! I will be picking up more as the summer plays out :Namaste: the Hog in betsys spot is in re-veg @ the moment, I checked on her this morning and it seems she is finally starting to push off some new small veg growth :) raw juiced cannabis leaves coming soon :circle-of-love:

Hope you are doing swell this morning mrb! Have a killer Friday brotha :high-five:

It will be a summer full os green buds my friend :Namaste:

:peace:
Prepping for many different flavors this year if possible, we may be having another set of recs, we could grow up to 18 plants this year but with my space and location this is definitely not feasible. Decisions decisions :rollit: multiple small plants or a couple decent sized monsters(ish) scrogged to keep at a very low profile underneath the fence, well, a few feet underneath the fence line.
Hope you and your garden are flowing along in stride Fr3d stay green buddy :joint:

Hello Brother, I decided to make a new thread and I wanted to invite you Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Have been waiting for that journal, glad I caught a good seat early on :cool: Thanks for the invite brother, my invites should be going out here soon enough.. I have been getting some greenery hardened off the past week and are now set out in the green house, need some transplanting and I should be able to get some pics going. Hope you are enjoying the weather Les, we are getting pounded with rain and wind! The plants seem to be enjoying their baths (so far).

I plan on having a final update in the next day or so, microscope shots of the meds I have left, & some other shots I have be accumulating to get this journal completely buttoned up, it is now in the closed section (thanks Rico) and should probably be such :Namaste:

Stay well fellow green warriors!!! Positive vibrations from CA :surf:

This invite goes out to anyone who would like to watch my small family garden take shape throughout the 14' summer (this will not be my odmmj thread).
Here is a LINK to the off-topic thread, the link can also be found in my signature :Namaste:

Forgot how difficult it is to get decent micros with this usbscope and my shaky hands.
I will be posting one by one to avoid my own mix ups, enjoy;

Sage n sour un screened (purpling yellow fan leaves, extremely dense)
31459.jpg

41092.jpg

12453.jpg

21644.jpg

I liked this stem shot
5886.jpg

tbc

I'm struggling.. over 30 shots and these came out.. I need to start sampling every nug that gets its photo shoot :roorrip:

POTM Sage n sour screened, after reviewing these shots you can definitely see how the extra 2+ weeks on the same strain resulted in some nice amber color. Need to get my bubble bags out :hmmmm:

Same nug, tried to keep zooming in;
s54.jpg
s65.jpg
s72.jpg
s82.jpg

Randoms;
s124.jpg
s222.jpg
s48.jpg
s310.jpg

tbc

Took my hour smoke break.. Im back to clock in :roorrip: Next is the issued freedom haze (hemp-scrog-screen..thing), could have went longer but with the issues it needed to be culled, definitely turned out better than I was expecting. Going on a couple months cure this is some tasty fruity stuff, very heady though and brings on mad paranoia for me lol... so I smoke this very occasionally;
fh4.jpg
fh3.jpg
fh2.jpg
fh1.jpg
fh5.jpg

She still passes the sticky icky test! smashed between fingers, before during and after LOL cant believe those micros came out decent! so stoked.
fh8.jpg
fh6.jpg
fh7.jpg

tbc

They are getting better, starting to have to slim down the number I upload.
Next up we have my favorite of the two hazes, the unscreened lemony piss haze. This one has some very strong effects, and again I am seeing that the longer flowering & less issues you have the more tantalizing the effect. BTW this one does not need the sticky test, its passes w/ out it :);
f910.jpg
f811.jpg
f613.jpg
f711.jpg
f420.jpg

f226.jpg
f320.jpg
f517.jpg
f1112.jpg
f107.jpg

Check out this trichome.. So cool!
f135.jpg

tbc

Hey CA125 :bravo: love the amber trics yummy yummy

:peace:

More to come Fr3d :Namaste: Thanks for the kind words brodda :blunt:

how long did you let them bloom from first pistil sighting?

howdy b, the sativa doms (sages and hazes) all went at least 9 weeks from pistil sighting, I am not the best at keeping up with dates like that, the next journals should be better. All the indica dom super soil organic plants I have honestly no idea at the moment I didn't keep up well with them.. But it was a minimum of 50 days 12/12 from sighting (54~ days), the organic plants also received no flush and the smoke was incredibly smooth and the ash is completely blear of any black ash, quite impressed with supersoil so far.

Next up are just some bonus shots of the small plants that I tested the ss with, the tester soil seemed to top anything I have grown to date. Definitely enjoying this organic bud to the max! This is the seedsman mazari that was planted into the mix a month before any of the others. This stuff is amazing.. If I keep up my sampling the samples I might not make it through everything.. I am super toked.... :tokin:;
m510.jpg
m66.jpg
m411.jpg
m74.jpg
m126.jpg
m224.jpg
m318.jpg
m84.jpg

Amazing close ups CA, top quality product man.

Just Dropping some good vibes your way

Thanks for the kind words & vibes dani! :thumb:

I seem to have put the usbscope away :laugh: Not sure if I will get shots of every single different pheno.
Will post a link to the new outdoor thread asap :joint: Thanks for stopping by and giving my thread a check!
:party:

Back
Top Bottom