CA215's 1st Indoor Grow Tent 600W HPS & MH 48X48X78

How many plants should be in my grow tent? (48"x48"x78")

• 1-2

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 3-4

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 5-6

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 7-8

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Shouldnt have put 5 options ;(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell yeah skunk!! Give them babies some lovin'!! Any possibilities off a combined work horse of 1000W HPS and 1200 CFL? That sounds gnarley.. ;)

IMG_31011.JPG

Ok CA215, you dared me. Might build another CLF rack for the other side. :high-five:

3400 watts? That could really do something.

I'm not diggin the seeds.. Rascal is starting to push them from the foxtails. I'm giving her the bird through the tent at the moment. She may start darkness tonight. Purple crack is looking chunky! All the nugs are toppling over and bending, the smell is alright, doesn't even smell a quarter of what the rascal smells like.. very mild, juicy fruit gum mixed with kiwi, Still content :Namaste: hopefully she stanks up in masons :peace: SKUNK! That is awesome! Love the pvc design man & 3400W?! I repeat, Skunk is in the building, and he is doing it BIG! Did you sketch up the pvc design or find that online? very very smart idea

Finally back online looking CA, wait for them outside girls to jump my Blueberries are almost 20-24 inches tall they are loving the sun and the BOG seeds are doing very well another week and they go in the ground and get their cages as well, getting ready to update my journal finally, Peace, and good to be back online, OG.

The CFL frame was built mostly from parts in my shop. The light sockets came from an old livestock barn, PVC from leftover lawn sprinkler install and the idea came from lot's of bong hits. :roorrip:
Finished painting the room walls and am ready to install the Vinyl floor. We're getting closer to a journal of my own. :peace:

Finally back online looking CA, wait for them outside girls to jump my Blueberries are almost 20-24 inches tall they are loving the sun and the BOG seeds are doing very well another week and they go in the ground and get their cages as well, getting ready to update my journal finally, Peace, and good to be back online, OG.
Good going OG! Glad to hear the outdoor is doing well bro. how are the critters treatin ya outside? They are munching on big betsy, you said you use Azomax correct? Been looking into it, I like using omri listed stuff and it's on the list. Thinking about adding it to my regimen. How are the girls doing after that damn random ass thunderstorm yesterday? my babies got worked.. going to give them some tlc, plus they need some lst while they are nice and small! Already topped three of the tallest aswell. 1 BOG Sour Boggle is being germinated since yesterday.. I pulled the one little unkown seed that I f'd up since the get go. it was going to be a little pos anyways so it got yanked. Hoping this Sour Boggle gets into gear to catch up with everything else.. backup plans already brewing just incase they get pushed into fall. :peace:
The CFL frame was built mostly from parts in my shop. The light sockets came from an old livestock barn, PVC from leftover lawn sprinkler install and the idea came from lot's of bong hits. :roorrip:
Finished painting the room walls and am ready to install the Vinyl floor. We're getting closer to a journal of my own. :peace:
Gotta give it to ya, that thing is sweet. I say patent that idea and paint yourself the American dream. Would be awesome to deck out a room with plenty of side lighting, can't wait to see all this progress! Sounds like you have been a busy busy hombre there skunk. ju deserve reps braddah :bong::thumb:
Get her dialed in their CA, it will all become one smooth thing, each grow we learn a little more and observe a little more which makes us just a little better, Peace OG.
Really anticipating this next grow.. Should be really fun as I actually have some knowledge and experience now. Didn't know SQUAT when I started, so I can definitely say now that I am a better grower only in my own terms of course, totally minute compared to everyone elses experience and knowledge around 420. Really thankful to everyone who posts such in depth, thorough posts/threads for all of us new growers to soak up and grow into some well informed self sufficient medical MJ grower. I never want to spend my hard earned cash at a dispensary again.... well... maybe for genetics, :grinjoint: 8X4 poll will have to be on the next journal! Good call! :laughtwo: Alright lets get to some plants.. starting with the outdoor, massive intense thunderstorms hit yesterday with fat gusts of wind, was knocking the seeds around pretty well due to their size. Got them to some cover after they were in that nastiness for about 30 minutes, they look alright today.. seeing slight discoloration to the leaves, I gave them their first "feeding" since just plaing pH water.. Went with some mix that I didn't do any research on but should do well as I went slim, within 1gallon I mixed 15mL Neptunes Harvest Liquid Seaweed, 2.5mL molasses for the Great White to thrive, water pH to 5.7.. going to cut them off back to plain water for another month or so due to the new soil transplant. Hopefully they are ready for some incoming light BPN in the next couple weeks to a month, the rain water got them nice and soaked so they wont be needing water for the next few days, 3-5 count em.
IMG_19266.jpg
IMG_19259.jpg
IMG_19249.jpg
IMG_19216.jpg
IMG_19235.jpg
Next post shall be the tent and the Rascal who has been in darkness. :peace:

Indoor tent 5/7, 60 days 12/12. Everything is running along alright. I have been flushing the purple crack for about 2 weeks now and felt like she can still go for abit.. Gave her a change from just plain pH water (with a few ice cubes each time) to 1 gallon with 2.5mL molasses, and 1/4 tsp FF Beasty Blooms. I've been using the FFBB on the small plants in the tent for the last 2 feeds and have seen quite the significant increase in bud size and density. Really liking this stuff at the moment, have not seen any problems :wood: with this stuff just got to make sure I flush the hell out of my girls a couple times again before chopchop... And with that being said I gave the Platinum OG Kush a feed yesterday with BPN and a small dose under 1/4 tsp FFBB to get her used to it. This POGK is the densest nugs out of any plant this grow or any grow I've seen.. They literally feel like rocks already and still quite aren't even 3/4 done, hoping for the beasty blooms to get the nugs nice and fat! Main problem I've seen with her is the leaves being very easily damaged as pictured& she seems to get mold very very easily.. Rascal OG is still alive but has been in darkness since 5/5. She is in OGs 8X4 tent, currently sitting at 45% rH with 73F, sounds pretty good to me, a little high rH concerns me mold wise, will get in there after this post to pull her out for a quick micros and review. Pictures as follows will be Purple Crack, PlatOGKush, then the overall tent with some random crap shots, then rascal in the darkness :popcorn::loopy:
IMG_19296.jpg
IMG_19314.jpg
IMG_19324.jpg
IMG_19309.jpg
IMG_19337.jpg
IMG_19389.jpg
IMG_19416.jpg
IMG_193912.jpg
IMG_19436.jpg
IMG_194410.jpg
IMG_19469.jpg
IMG_19457.jpg
IMG_19507.jpg
IMG_19519.jpg
IMG_19527.jpg
IMG_19539.jpg
IMG_19547.jpg
IMG_195511.jpg
IMG_19287.jpg
Enjoy, :peace: CA215

Got outdoors today and bent the girls over :cheesygrinsmiley: lst that is. One is still too young so we will hold off on her and let her get the stature she needs. Big betsy is a good name for the unkown bagseed in the ground.. she is smelly and sticky as hell, trichs formings everywhere... drooldrool..... I really wish I could plant more seeds in ground.. I can tell the magnitude of your collas from indoor to outdoor goes ehh too holy balls... Next move the property will be chosen wisely :Namaste: here are some more pictures, been medicating all day, felt perfect outside after yesterdays weird rain mishap, nice cool 70f breeze. :thumb: Notes, picture of the cooltube is the one I got today, must have gotten slammed.LOL.. and those little seedlings in ground are mornings glory. They climb great and are set up to make a barrier on the fence. Should look nice we bought every single different hybrid they had.
IMG_19588.jpg
IMG_196010.jpg
IMG_19579.jpg
IMG_196112.jpg
IMG_19685.jpg
IMG_196212.jpg
IMG_19638.jpg
IMG_196410.jpg
IMG_19696.jpg
IMG_19726.jpg
IMG_19739.jpg
IMG_19746.jpg
IMG_197714.jpg
IMG_197913.jpg
IMG_19809.jpg
IMG_198411.jpg
IMG_19839.jpg
IMG_198610.jpg
IMG_19905.jpg
IMG_19875.jpg
IMG_19894.jpg
IMG_19946.jpg
IMG_19956.jpg
IMG_19969.jpg
IMG_19915.jpg
Cool tube still works.. ill keep it all :Namaste: About to set up one in the 4X4 to finish off the girls. Should be good to reduce the heat by 10f'n degrees!:peace:, CA

Got outdoors today and bent the girls over :cheesygrinsmiley: lst that is. One is still too young so we will hold off on her and let her get the stature she needs. Big betsy is a good name for the unkown bagseed in the ground.. she is smelly and sticky as hell, trichs formings everywhere... drooldrool..... I really wish I could plant more seeds in ground.. I can tell the magnitude of your collas from indoor to outdoor goes ehh too holy balls... Next move the property will be chosen wisely :Namaste: here are some more pictures, been medicating all day, felt perfect outside after yesterdays weird rain mishap, nice cool 70f breeze. :thumb: Notes, picture of the cooltube is the one I got today, must have gotten slammed.LOL.. and those little seedlings in ground are mornings glory. They climb great and are set up to make a barrier on the fence. Should look nice we bought every single different hybrid they had.
IMG_19588.jpg
IMG_196010.jpg
IMG_19579.jpg
IMG_196112.jpg
IMG_19685.jpg
IMG_196212.jpg
IMG_19638.jpg
IMG_196410.jpg
IMG_19696.jpg
IMG_19726.jpg
IMG_19739.jpg
IMG_19746.jpg
IMG_197714.jpg
IMG_197913.jpg
IMG_19809.jpg
IMG_198411.jpg
IMG_19839.jpg
IMG_198610.jpg
IMG_19905.jpg
IMG_19875.jpg
IMG_19894.jpg
IMG_19946.jpg
IMG_19956.jpg
IMG_19969.jpg
IMG_19915.jpg
Cool tube still works.. ill keep it all :Namaste: About to set up one in the 4X4 to finish off the girls. Should be good to reduce the heat by 10f'n degrees!:peace:, CA

girls are looking nice, yes it was azomax and have another called organicide that is omri approved have been hitting them daily to try and get rid of whatever it is but thinking the rain is washing it off, otherwise they are doing good and still growing. Like the lst there CA, I like to take them all the way down to the ground, but that is just me, will be getting ready to top and lst the blueberries may leave the one shack the way she is and just top her I think she is gonna be a bush. Rain has not been a problem as of yet but most of my outside girls are sativa so the extra water isn't that bad at this stage its during budding we have to worry about mold, and on mold the organicide also kills PM, Peace OG, gotta get out and check on the girls.

Not too concerned with mold anymore on my outdoor girls as it's staying at about 60 around here at night. I treated my outdoor garden on 5/7 with Monterey Insecticide/Miticide (OMRI approved) & last night I followed up with a Dyna-gro pure Neem Oil spray down on everything. Will be doing this every week until the girls get harvested. I don't want to see insects eating my gorgeous MMJ. That rain was washing everything away and beating my girls around pretty good. I get a very strong gust that travels right through my backyard, seems pretty gnarley for the little seeds but I think it will make them stronger. I planted the BOG Sour Boggle Fem in a Dixie yesterday. Leaving her in the tent on the ground catching the 600HPS at the ground, should I be leaving her on the window seal or setting her outside to get the natural sun? Sounds better to me :Namaste: just don't wanna leave her out to freeze! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. keep your babies green :peace:, CA215

She is quite the odd one of the bunch mr.sensei. She has 1, 3, 4, 5, 7 & 9 finger leaves.... Probably has all the ones in between aswell I just cant spot them. I still need to get a picture for you all to see this root structure... it hits the stump and does a 90 degree bend out to another 90 down... I was mowing the back grass not to long ago and may have ran the girl over a bit.. She is looking quite nice with the neem shine, asking for a photo shoot! brb

Went outside to do a little photo opp. Big Betsy & Seedlings. 5/9
IMG_20205.jpg

IMG_20217.jpg

IMG_20357.jpg

IMG_20369.jpg

IMG_20377.jpg

Here is the root base, I scraped the dirt back just abit, look closely you can see the root, follow the finger, 90 to a 90 and then into the grass.. crazy shit! Going to get outside after this post and give her a nice stake to hold her sturdy.
IMG_20227.jpg

IMG_20238.jpg

IMG_20247.jpg

IMG_20256.jpg

I have also got a gopher in the back yard and it pops up holes all over... got a little too close this time.. going to head by my pops house and see if he has a long sharp prod so I can skewer this mo fo... hopefully i'll get some pics.... hah :;):
IMG_203811.jpg

Here are the seedlings
IMG_203910.jpg

IMG_20407.jpg

Here are the two W.Ws
IMG_20468.jpg

IMG_20478.jpg

IMG_204211.jpg

Blue Dream
IMG_20459.jpg

IMG_20418.jpg

And the Unkown Badseed same as Big Betsy
IMG_20438.jpg

IMG_20447.jpg

BOG Sour Bog, yet to pop
IMG_20506.jpg
IMG_20495.jpg

& I installed the cooltube in the 4X4 yesterday. New HPS bulb aswell to finish them off.
IMG_20525.jpg

IMG_20536.jpg

And some straglers.. Big Betsy leaf structure and topping
IMG_20347.jpg

IMG_20307.jpg

IMG_20298.jpg

IMG_20287.jpg

IMG_20277.jpg

Everytime I look at Big Betsy she makes me laugh with all her different leafs.. she wants to be different.. :)

Time to medicate :tokin:

All is looking good in CA's world. Nice looking plants. My inside girls had some crazy roots as well real xurious to see what they look like after they come down. Will try and get some pics of the outside girls when I water them got both little girls out there and they are doing good so are the others, may kill off some of the weeds surrounding them in hopes it will stop the insects, with the cages around them I can weed eat a nice little safe zone, Peace looking CA, OG.

Not too concerned with mold anymore on my outdoor girls as it's staying at about 60 around here at night. I treated my outdoor garden on 5/7 with Monterey Insecticide/Miticide (OMRI approved) & last night I followed up with a Dyna-gro pure Neem Oil spray down on everything. Will be doing this every week until the girls get harvested. I don't want to see insects eating my gorgeous MMJ. That rain was washing everything away and beating my girls around pretty good. I get a very strong gust that travels right through my backyard, seems pretty gnarley for the little seeds but I think it will make them stronger. I planted the BOG Sour Boggle Fem in a Dixie yesterday. Leaving her in the tent on the ground catching the 600HPS at the ground, should I be leaving her on the window seal or setting her outside to get the natural sun? Sounds better to me :Namaste: just don't wanna leave her out to freeze! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. keep your babies green :peace:, CA215

The plant and the stump are in a symbiotic relationship.......the stump is supporting the plant with nutrients, and the plant is helping the stump to deteriorate and complete it's existance as it was designed. The weed from that plant is going to be epic........exotic! +reps!Man this shit excites me!

All is looking good in CA's world. Nice looking plants. My inside girls had some crazy roots as well real xurious to see what they look like after they come down. Will try and get some pics of the outside girls when I water them got both little girls out there and they are doing good so are the others, may kill off some of the weeds surrounding them in hopes it will stop the insects, with the cages around them I can weed eat a nice little safe zone, Peace looking CA, OG.

All is looking good but my allergies are putting me down today.. I feel like hell, never had allergies like this.. I have sneezed every couple minutes since I've been awake. Putting me a sh!t mood forsure.. We have a tree in the back that attracts thousands of bees because of its pollen... Shit comes RIGHT in the back door.. :helpsmilie: Ahh. Plants are looking well! I cut down rascal OG last night.. reading on the whole hermie thing I felt like it was mainly working towards those seeds and not so much the buds/trichs anymore. Some fine smoke, I've had a little pre cut branch drying 3 days earlier and have been smoking on her, very nice taste and the high is acceptable by all means, I can now enjoy some homegrown fellas :Namaste: thanks for all the help! Will check your thread for an update OG! :thumb:

The plant and the stump are in a symbiotic relationship.......the stump is supporting the plant with nutrients, and the plant is helping the stump to deteriorate and complete it's existance as it was designed. The weed from that plant is going to be epic........exotic! +reps!Man this shit excites me!

Wow makes complete sense, circle of life :circle-of-love: As you say exotic, the buds come to mind.. for an example the Dr. Grinspoon strain grows these small nuglets, but some fine smoke. The buds have a slight resemblance to those buds at the moment.. given time they will fill up but they are already pretty damn thick and trichs are AMAZING. Formed everywhere, the smell is beautiful.. very fruity sweet.. Im thinking about doing some digging in the back for my next indoor grow, use my own soil from out there.. maybe plant the sour boggle in the ground @ the second stump? Decisions.... Pictures to follow later, will get some of the rascal harvest :peace: CA

Yikes been sleeping all day these allergies are no joke.. Went and checked on the BOG Sour Boggle and she has popped! All in all that wasunder 2 days germinating and 2 days to break dirt, not bad! Now to decide what to do with her.. I would really love another plant that I can grow in the ground.. land lord is the only issue and I wouldn't want to have to yank her in the near couple months if needed, I just can't do it.. Might go pick up a nice 10 gal to let her stretch her legs throughout the grow.. All plants in hardware bags are growing like hell, bushy and taller every day.. Wondering If I might have issues with these bags further on down summers time, I have already ripped a couple moving them around and what not, and I don't like how the dirt breaks as you move them. I try to be very careful but all im seeing with this is major stress down the line.. need to invest in some more pots in thinking.. Might use my left over 5-gallons from the premie plants that have been yanked. Decisions decisions... :peace: CA215

Yikes been sleeping all day these allergies are no joke.. Went and checked on the BOG Sour Boggle and she has popped! All in all that wasunder 2 days germinating and 2 days to break dirt, not bad! Now to decide what to do with her.. I would really love another plant that I can grow in the ground.. land lord is the only issue and I wouldn't want to have to yank her in the near couple months if needed, I just can't do it.. Might go pick up a nice 10 gal to let her stretch her legs throughout the grow.. All plants in hardware bags are growing like hell, bushy and taller every day.. Wondering If I might have issues with these bags further on down summers time, I have already ripped a couple moving them around and what not, and I don't like how the dirt breaks as you move them. I try to be very careful but all im seeing with this is major stress down the line.. need to invest in some more pots in thinking.. Might use my left over 5-gallons from the premie plants that have been yanked. Decisions decisions... :peace: CA215

I don't like the disturbance of moving those kinda pots either, what I got are some cheapie plant stands at the dollar store....AND two of em have wheels....so, I put the two with wheels in the front so I can just roll em out if I need to move anything around or just access the back of the box. With the stands you never touch the bag and the soil never gets disturbed...........I don't like movin plants once they get set in flower, they readjust everything every time I move em and I would rather they use that energy for makin me some smoke! AND, the stands provide for circulation from underneath so the pots dry very evenly.

Back
Top Bottom